Sriti&Vikrant Massey more than good friend-article

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sriti Jha and Vikrant Massey more than good friends

Vikrant Massey who is all set to enter Balika Vadhu has yet another reason to cheer. The actor is reportedly seeing Sriti Jha of Jiya Jale fame. And if sources are to be believed then Vikrant is also very keen on tying the knot with Sriti.

Like most of his ilk he too chose to be tight lipped and refrained from confirming the news. Vikrant said, "I am not seeing Sriti Jha. We are very good friends. It is very difficult for me to convince people who ask me this question. I don't blame them as they are doing their job. She stays 10 minutes away from my house and we meet daily. I am also friends with her brother and sister. Yes, I do confide a lot in her but please don't read much into it."

So how did he meet Sriti? "Very few people know that I have done a show titled Dhoom Macha Dhoom on Disney Channel with Sriti which also starred Jay Bhanushali and Kinshuk Mahajan. We hit it off instantly," clarifies the actor.

We tried contacting Sriti Jha but she remained unavailable. Our source confirms that the two are very much in love but are not in a mood to reveal.

Tina-Hussain, Hiten-Gauri, Yash-Gouri, Delnaz-Rajeev and now Sriti-Vikrant. Next year's Nach Baliye just got one more couple to approach!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx for sharig
They looks sweet with eachother:)
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww! *can't believe my eyes* 😲 😆

Well....wait till i inform VK crazy fan's about this..... 😉 some are gonna have miss heart-beat.....😆

They make a lovely couple.....😛
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear..not again.🥱 ..guyz guyz...Sriti and Vik are not a couple!! 😆

its true they look fabolous together ⭐️ and i loved them to bits in Dhoom machao dhoom. 😳..but
many such kind of reports have been around since Vik's Dharamveer days..

Dunno bout Sriti, but Vik has a girlfriend who's his childhood sweetheart 😳 and he is definitely not seeing Sriti.... 😕 

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well....i do remmber hvin' seen a similar article during DV days....well yu got my memory back Ashuu......😛

It's clearly an old rumour....but well....teyy do look cute together.....😳
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Well....i do remmber hvin' seen a similar article during DV days....well yu got my memory back Ashuu......😛  my pleasure..😆 😆 😉 

It's clearly an old rumour....but well....teyy do look cute together.....😳 yeah thats absolutely true ⭐️

MrMonster thumbnail
okay looks like rajkumar dharam is cheating on sia lol weird but intresting news
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Awww! *can't believe my eyes* 😲 😆

Well....wait till i inform VK crazy fan's about this..... 😉 some are gonna have miss heart-beat.....😆

They make a lovely couple.....😛

exactly same here.....
tes_v1 thumbnail
well dunno wether the newz is true but they make a cuteeeeeeeeeee couple n i luved them frm the Dhooom machao Dhoom days... i luved the show for these two... they did innocent n cute charachters...
kiyudnive thumbnail

Originally posted by: frndz4life

Oh dear..not again.🥱 ..guyz guyz...Sriti and Vik are not a couple!! 😆

its true they look fabolous together ⭐️ and i loved them to bits in Dhoom machao dhoom. 😳..but
many such kind of reports have been around since Vik's Dharamveer days..

Dunno bout Sriti, but Vik has a girlfriend who's his childhood sweetheart 😳 and he is definitely not seeing Sriti.... 😕 

the same thing i wanna say
its vikky's personal life.................let it be personal....................
he said he has a gf..........but he doesnt want share her name....................
he has his own reasons and facts.............................
we shudnt just interfere like this....................... we r his fans not friends...................... to ask him this queston........ if sriti is his gf..............okay he will disclose it later.........when HE AND HIS GF WISH TO.....  we shudnt force him or interfere in his life.............
these people have any......................any............any evidence or proof................. to prove vikky's gf is sriti......nno just a understanding that vikky(aamir) and sriti(malini) played school-crushers in DMD that doesnt proof in any way that that they are bf anf gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!