Written Update - April 22nd!!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 22, 2009

23rd Episode!

Nobody believes Munna

Everyone is shocked when Nanku asks Laali if some demon(rakshak) will take Laali away. But after sometime they all start laughing, thinking Munna is referring to Ganesiya as the rakshak. But Munna tells them that Mom was saying this, just then Majri comes and stops him, and tells him to stop blabbering. Munna then asks Laali if she will come back here after Gauna and who will feed him. Laali pleases him and says she will come back and will also take Munna along with her. Munna is overly joyed by this, but Majri and Nanku's face turn pale.

Sanichari's dad teases Nanku!

Nanku is walking on the road when Sanichari's dad calls him over. He starts teasing him, becuase he knows that Laali has been sold. Sanichari's dad takes Nanku to his house and tells him that he will tell the entire village that Laali has been sold! Nanku is shocked hearing this, he starts fighting with Sanichari's dad. Nanku starts claiming that Sanichari was sold becuase her parents were greedy but he is doing it becuase his kids were dieing. They eventually stop fighting, when Sanichari's mom comes there and tells them that none of you are wrong. It is the destiny of them poors that they have to go through this. They both calm down and Nnaku leaves from there.

Majri prepares food for Laali

At home Majri is making ladoos for Laali, Nanku comes there and tells her to stop doing all this. Becuase they are not celebrating anything, they are actually selling their daughter. But Majri pleases him and tells him that this is the last time she will be feeding her daughter so he should let her do it. Nanku tells Majri about Sanichari's dad, but Majri asks him to calm down and tells him that what else can the poor do.

Rituals for Gauna are being performed!

Phulwati and her other friends are applying haldi on Laali. They are just teasing her on how everything will be so nice in her in-laws. And how much Ganesiya will love her. Phulwati also tells her how all the relatives of Ganesiya will shower Laali with their love. Laali is very happy hearing this, and blushes. Munna then asks Phulwati to dance. Phulwati and other girls start dancing, it's a very good atmosphere. Everyone is having a really good time.

Sanciahri's mom comes to meet Majri and Phulwati overhears their conversation!
While Majri is sitting inside doing some household work and Sanichari's mom comes to meet her. She tries to console Majri and share her dukh. Majri asks her if Sanichari is fine, but Sancichari's mom tells her that she has no idea. Becuase once these men take their daughter's away you never get to hear about them again. While Phulwati comes in the house to take something and she overhears Majri and  Sanichari's mom's conversation. Sanichari's mom is telling Majri that she should give all the love she can to Laalo now, and after she is gove just consider that she has died. Phulwati hears this and is shocked!!

Phulwati questions Sanciahri's mom, but she gives an indirect answer!
At night when Sanciahri's mom is walking home, Phulwati comes and asks her where Sanichari is and why she didn't come for Laali's Gauna. But the mom just lies and tells her that, she had to go to someone else's wedding. But Phulwati is not convinced and tells her that she is lying! But the mom argues back and tells her why is she worried about Sanichari, she is fine where she is.

Phulwati then calms down and ask her that she is her friend so she worried. Her mom then just tells her that not all girls come with destiny like hers and that some girls come with different destinies like that of Laali and Sanichari.

Phulwati finally finds out through Munna, that Laali is being sold!

At home Majri is applying oil on Laali's hair, and Laali asks who will apply the oil tomorrow. But Majri tells her not to worry. Majri then remembers what Sanciahri's mom told her that once the daughter is gone, she is dead for you, Majri hugs Laali and asks her to take care of her self.

Munna is playing outside, Phulwati comes there. Phulwati tries to learn more from Munna about what he said about the rakshak thing. Munna tells her that mom and dad were saying that Bali is going to take Laali away from us.
Phulwati is shocked hearing this!!

Tomorrow!

It looks like a really interesting episode. Phulwati's husband comes back and Phulwati tell him that she thinks Laali is being sold. So he asks her to lie to Laali and  bring her to the road near the temple tonight. From there they will take her to a safe place. But One of Bali's men hears this. Phulwati goes to Laali and asks her to come to the temple with her. And on the other side the man goes and tells this to Bali and Bali says he will have to take care of this Phulwatia now!

I hope that Bali doesn't do anything to Phulwati. She is a really nice girl and she is trying her best to help Laali.

a) So will Bali's men just catch Phulwati and Laali. And Laali still wouldn't know anything about her being sold

b)
Or maybe they will be successful in taking Laali away, but when Laali finds out why they are taking her away, she might refuse them and tell them that if her parents wish that she be sold then she will do that.

Which way do you think will it be??? a or b??

If you like the Update Please Comment or Press Thank you
😳
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judyp thumbnail

Thanks very much....

If I understand Lalli has been sold and money has already been exchange.  If Laali disappers her parent would need to return the money and be held accountable for the buyers expenses including releasing the father from jail.   The only way out was if the buyer had refused her when he saw her.  At this time she will have to go to the buyer.  BTW all the promo has her in a cart - dress as a bride going to her in-law.  The unknown in the show at this time is what happens to the girls after they are sold... The viewers will only see that through Lalli's eyes when she's goes to the buyer...
It's more b but I can't see lalli going dress as a bride that's the height of  hypocricy  - the character would mostly like go the way she is....
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

She has to go whatever happens like judyp said. Laali has done a lot for her family and always will so considering Laali's character I would say (b).

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: judyp

Thanks very much....

If I understand Lalli has been sold and money has already been exchange.  If Laali disappers her parent would need to return the money and be held accountable for the buyers expenses including releasing the father from jail.   The only way out was if the buyer had refused her when he saw her.  At this time she will have to go to the buyer.  BTW all the promo has her in a cart - dress as a bride going to her in-law.  The unknown in the show at this time is what happens to the girls after they are sold... The viewers will only see that through Lalli's eyes when she's goes to the buyer...
It's more b but I can't see lalli going dress as a bride that's the height of  hypocricy  - the character would mostly like go the way she is....

Yes you are right. If Laali find out that she has been sold, she won't run. Otherwise her parents whom she loves a lot will be in lot of trouble.

Yes I was wondering about the promo as well, where they show her going off in a cart. But I think they are going to show her leaving as a bride, because they don't want Laali to find out that she has been sold. To Laali, it's her Gauna that is happening.

Yes i'm too waiting to see where they take these girls. I hope Laali meets Sanichari there.
freeme112000 thumbnail
Greed is one thing and true poverty with helpessness is another thing.  My heart goes out to all the parents like Nanku and Majri.  I really feel that the government and people should do something for such people. 
Hats off to Zee if they can bring this to the limelite
Edited by freeme112000 - 15 years ago
judyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Yes you are right. If Laali find out that she has been sold, she won't run. Otherwise her parents whom she loves a lot will be in lot of trouble.

Yes I was wondering about the promo as well, where they show her going off in a cart. But I think they are going to show her leaving as a bride, because they don't want Laali to find out that she has been sold. To Laali, it's her Gauna that is happening.

Yes i'm too waiting to see where they take these girls. I hope Laali meets Sanichari there.

Speculating these girls are low caste and innocent/untouched.  For the society in question they go according to the norm - what's the future for such individuals.  Lalli is illiterate  - so she cannot be going to a rich family unless Prince Charming fell for her.  So it's either prostitution or Servant.  I believe Lalli may be promised to some-one who might turn out to be Prince Charming.  The buyer was so taken with her, he was willing to spend money to make her happy.  But her friend is in for a worst faith.  She had preferred to kill herself than accept her faith.    
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Manav aur Archana ki Shaadi

You are invited

Baarat (Boys Side)

Girls Side

Manav weds Archana

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: judyp

Speculating these girls are low caste and innocent/untouched.  For the society in question they go according to the norm - what's the future for such individuals.  Lalli is illiterate  - so she cannot be going to a rich family unless Prince Charming fell for her.  So it's either prostitution or Servant.  I believe Lalli may be promised to some-one who might turn out to be Prince Charming.  The buyer was so taken with her, he was willing to spend money to make her happy.  But her friend is in for a worst faith.  She had preferred to kill herself than accept her faith.    

Yes these people are poor as well as lower caste, so hardly anyone listen to them. But I think most likely Laali will become a seravant at some rich house. Becuase I don't htink they will show the lead of some serial as a prostiitute. At least I hope they don't. And there someone might fall for her beauty or something.
Yea the buyer was astonised by Laali's beauty, maybe he might fall for her.

But yes, girl's Laali Laali don't have Price Charming's waiting for them after marriage. They basically go into the same conditions that they came from. Infact they have to work even harder in their sasuraals.

Yes Sanichari's case was very bad, but Laali doesn't know yet that she is being sold. But i'm sure once she finds out she will hearbroken.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wud say b...thx fo the update
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Poor Lali I am so scared for her. Also I really hope they do not do anything to Phulwati and her husband.