Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
RANI 'S DEPARTURE....JHUTHIS SAD

Episode starts with Rani sprinkling the gangajal all over the room and JhuThus trying to stopbut Rani continues and she tells she will do it every day as the room will become pure like temple. Rani leaves and Jhuthis cursing her take their bag and dry the droplets that fell on their bag. Jhuthis feel that its high
time they have to something! Tumki says she has a plan but jhumki says she too has a plan. both of them fight as to whose plan to be told and Jhumki finally tells she's more clever and tells the plan(Plan in mute).

Village: Postman knocks the door and gives amma a letter. Amma asks the postman to read and he reads while Munna also arrives. After the letter is read both of them are very happy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Amma immediately comes to the palace and shows Rani the letter which said someone from the family has to meet the principal of Munna's school for his admission.Amma asks Rani to come along as Rani is educated and she will understand๐Ÿ˜Š. Rani asks when they have to meet and amma says right now as tomorrow is the last day.

Rani goes to ask permission from Yudi. Yudi also read the letter and is happy. Rani says she'll have to accompany Amma to Munna's school. Yudi asks why and if she wants he can call the pricipal and ask him to reserve a seat and Rani needn't take so much strain to travel that far. Rani is uncomfortable and says no to recommendation. She says if Munna has to get seat that 'll be based on his capabilities. Yudi says he is proud of her. Rani says she'll be back in two days.

Jhuthis eavesdropping and feeling extremely happy as Rani is going away.

Rani takes CR's blessings and everyone wishes her good luck and ask her to return soon. Rani says she'll be back very quickly and turns towards Yudi and asks him to take care of himself!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amma enquires about JhuThis as they are not present. JhuThis arrive and amma says she is pleased to meet them.

FIRST BREAK

Rani is about to take blessings from JhuThis but they stop her and tell that their blessings are always with her. JhuThis ask her to relax and go and not to take any tension. Rani says she'll be back in two days. They hide their sarcasm and convert that they'll be missing Rani's services.

Rani leaves and Jhuthis tell that they will not waste time any more and start executing their plan.

Kali brings Yudi's old shoes and gives it to the buas, Kali about to question them but keeps quiet looking at their stare.๐Ÿ˜กJhuThis remove the lace from it and throw the shoes in the dust bin!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Bhali bring all the required materials and Bhanumati also tries asking her but Kali stops and Jhuthis ask them to leave. Jhuthis remind them that they have to bring Sabudhana yet. BhaLi leave. Tumki is doing something and Jhumki asks her if it is done, Tumki says in few minutes it'll finish. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Someone knocks the door. JhuThis thinking it must be BhaLi and it'll be easy to test on them, go open the door and.....

SECOND BREAK

Seeing Rani at the door step both are Stunned!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ They bombard her with questions as how she came so early but Rani does not give any answer๐Ÿ˜›. She asks them to come down but seeing them hesitating, Rani pulls them down stairs.๐Ÿ˜Š

All of them are waiting eagerly for Rani to tell what actually happened. Rani says she met the principal in the railway station and he said that admission is already done and Munna has got the seat. All are happy to hear and JhuThis try hiding their frustration. Rani says that her and Amma's dream came true as Munna is going the same school which they wanted to. CR says that all her wishes will come true since is pure.

Yudi is extremely happy and says that unknowingly Rani taught him a lesson now, And he is going to build a new school for all the poor and needy.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

JhuThis Room: Tumki very angry throws all the materials outside. Someone knocks the door and fight between Jhuthis as who has to open the door. Finally tumki opens the door and finds Kali bringing slippers which they had asked to. Tumki gets super angry and grabs it and throws it outside the window. ๐Ÿ˜กKali again tries asking question But Tumki asks her to shut up and leave else she will throw her also out!!!๐Ÿ˜•

Jhumki asks her to relax and not take too much tension but Tumli gets angry and starts shouting at Jhumki for giving a lame plan! She asks Jhumki to shut up and listen to her plan (plan again in mute). Thay are postive about this plan and says This time if Rani is once gone,she will be gone forever!!
Episode ends!

PRECAP: Tumki says everything is going sccording to their plan and they are waiting for the morning to come.Its just this night they have to spend!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[I think the cot in which JhuThis  were sleeping looked like they were in village...have to keenly observe because it did not look like palce to me...But I might be wrong!๐Ÿ˜ณ]

Comments: Nice to see Munna again!!! I think he'll have a vital role to play.๐Ÿ˜ƒJhuThis are trying too hard to get Rani out!!! The look when Yudi gave when Rai said she was leaving was too good though it was just a fraction of a second, But loved it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ratings: 7on 10...Story has started to shape up now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please to forgive the typos!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by rosh.88 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roshni.

Welcome back Munna, missed the lil rascal.

So Rani amazingly finds the Dean at the station...๐Ÿคช

What on earth were the Bua's going to do with Yudi's shoes? ๐Ÿคช

Now Yudi's gonna make a hospital and another school? Dude didn't do anything all these days and now he wants to do everything. ๐Ÿคช
tes_v1 thumbnail
Hey Rosh, thanx for the update.. really needed to know wat happened today coz couldn't catch the epi... had gone shopping...lol...
fireman thumbnail
I hope they change the story and bring back to normal. I hate this JuThis.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Roshini.   I wonder Rani as a queen has to travel via public transport....๐Ÿ˜•
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Thanks for the update Roshini.   I wonder Rani as a queen has to travel via public transport....๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you Roshniji! Bobbieji taxi, train barefoot next time it will be the local donkey!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Roshni. So Munna is back, thankfully. Yudi's shoes? This is some weird potion making!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks roshni for update could not watch yesterday

and munna is back wow
first bhali
than some romance
than funny scenes
and now munna too

yaar humari bhi saari wish puri ho rahi hain
hum bhi dekho kitne pure hain hahhahahah

it is lovely update roshni thank you very much
ramas thumbnail
Thanks Roshni for the wonderful update, I hope this ladies fail everytime like CR failed and finally thrown out of mehel. But looks like lot is going to happen.
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Thanks Roshni. So Munna is back, thankfully. Yudi's shoes? This is some weird potion making!

Exactly Nisha! I was wondering the same....Yudi's Shoe lace? What are going to do with it?