Shardul Pandit[mulik] in ads Coca Cola

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Frinds ..i show mulik with Aamir khan Coca Cola ads this is youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgLEcbZWcsw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video!
Looking sooo cute!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣..........awwwwww looking cute..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks .. will chk it out !
shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Santo2009 thanks for finding out about the ad and posting the link. Some body had asked me to let you guys know about it but I did not want to inform anyone  earlier about this as i wanted it to be a surprise, lol now thats the real Shardul and not tmaulik who keeps on doing horrible things which makes everyone hate him, btw its nice to have viewers like you who are so observant BANDINI indeed is lucky to have you guys.Cheers. Keep the love coming and we at Bandini will try our best to keep you guys entertained.

Shardul(Maulik)

ronitfan thumbnail
Wow !!

Good to see you back Shardul ..

You were back in tonight's episode .. yes we differntiate between Shardul and Maulik ... lol .. we hate Maulik .. but you are awesome!
Keep up the good work :-D

Sukhi
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAHA...Shardul, we love to hate Maulik.  Don't feel bad, We hate Motiben even more. 😆
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey very true Shardul, we dislike the character and not YOU.  Good to see you here. Good luck!
ronitfan thumbnail
Keep posting Shardul !
Pari_Angle thumbnail
hi shardul is is good to see u .again.......u r very lucky .....u can ad with Aamir khan wow .....your carrier is very good going ....1st ur redio jokey then u r MULIK mahiavanshi now u can ad with Aamir khan that so nice dear ....best of luck for ur future ....keep posting