Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey tahnsk guys i knw that u guys hate maulik and not me and thanks for those lovey words santu2009, well I just guess Bandini is lucky for me coz i couldnt even go to meet those guys for the ad when the gauhatya track was on but they saw me in the show and called. From my radio days i belive a performer is only successful when the audience feels for them and i guess thats what rubbed on all the bandini cast members, I just so love my cast mebers and u guys that straightt from shooting am still greedy to communicate wth u guys. Infact beacuse of bandini and u guys i dont miss my family here in mumbai, neways as far as maulik is concerned u guys will just love to see what happens to him tom.

MAY GOD BLESS,SHARDUL

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha you are just SO sweet Shardul ..
You so very well know that we hate Maulik ... and Maulik's gonna be caught by DM tomorrow - what fun!

But all credit goes to Bandini cast and crew ... you guys are just ammmmazing !

BTW, PLEASE tell us - will Santo and Shashank meet this week?
We are getting so impatient.. lol

shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahha ronitfan very smart all i can say is wait and watch there are loads of surprises see u on the show..😉
ronitfan thumbnail
Awwww !!

please please PLEASE just tell us this one little thing ... will they meet THIS week??

And yes , one more thing, are you going to serve punishment with Hiten now??

hehehee
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEHE....glad to see you take Maulik hatred in stride and not keep you away from us and the forum.

Now only if Rasikaben were to come here....she will be pleasantly shocked to see how much we hate Motiben with a passion. 😆

Entire cast is doing an awesome job.  Keep it up.
ronitfan thumbnail
No no she'd be rather pleased re..

She would be happy - her job has been well done!