New FF: Crossroads (Chapter 4B - PG 25 - 16/04)

shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello πŸ˜ƒ all you lovely people!

Yes yes.....I'm back πŸ˜‰. So for all those you who voted in the poll I created yesterday, Crossroads won πŸ₯³ yay! Below you can find the story-line or what you could call a brief description as well as a promotional VM/trailer made by none other than Meera. Thank you so much 😳 dear!

Now now...πŸ˜› don't you worry! Part one will be up very soon as well. I'm actually in the middle of proof-reading. I want things to be just perfect!

Till then enjoy this and all those of you that want to be added to the PM list, do let me know by replying!

Shafaq 😊   

__________________________________________________________________________________

Crossroads

Heer Mann has found her ideal man who she just knows would sweep her off her feet. The only problem is that he's Prem Juneja, the world's biggest business tycoon, settled in San Francisco and she's just a mere employee at his local supermarket whom he probably doesn't even know exists. Hoping for a chance to get close to him, Heer immediately takes a job at his empire that too as his personal assistant. When Prem needs to take a road-trip to LA, Heer immediately jumps in to accompany him. But the pair soon find themselves stranded on a seemingly-deserted highway. Where will they go from there? What turn will this story take? What shall happen when the secret of Prem's family is revealed? Why not read Crossroads if you're really that desperate to find out? It will certainly be worth the read!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQB-I3pOQj8[/YOUTUBE]

__________________________________________________________________________________

PM List
indiandoll89
Mallu_gal
blackdaughter
-Anza-
urworstnitemare
vrinda16
munam_13
-Ravjot-
Dazzling Diva
missindia26
brokenheart26
Star-Crazy
xoxoJasminexoxo
angel82
PremHeer_Chahat   
Nitty2910
*|Heena|*
--Sarah--
aaminaman
topsyturvy23
JCluvs srk
luv_kdmhmd
sonia7
sweet_gurl93
-BabyCupid-
samrocking30
naina.patel
anishajk99
snehaheer21

Index
Chapter 1: Ishq Hua, Kya?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1165353?pn=2

Chapter 2: Pehli Nazar Mein, Waaqai Jadoo Chal Gaya Tha Kya?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1165353?pn=7

Chapter 3: Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye, toh kya hoga?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1165353?pn=14

Chapter 4A:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1165353?pn=21
Edited by shafaq92 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shafaq!!! New ff! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know how many times to tell you, that I LOVE your writing, and so I'm ecstatic that you're writing another one, and seriously, I love the idea of this whole thing of them being two completely different people stranded in the middle of nowhere! πŸ˜ƒ

Don't thank me for the vm at all though! 😳 I was happy to help! *hugs*

Can't wait for the first part! πŸ˜ƒ And ohhhh I DEF want to be on the pm list! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love you loads,

Meera😳
Mallu_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh wooww......sounds really cool.....ive never ever read any of your FFs before (im nt sure if you've written any actually,sorry😳).......but i really like the sound of this onee....i dont think ive read any FFs with this kinda concept.....please add me to the PM list....thnxx.

Do continue soon.

Alpha.

xx.

Edited by Mallu_gal - 15 years ago
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGG....... im literally jumping in my seat after watching the trailer!!!.......lolzzzzz

CONTINUE SOONNNN PLZZZZZZ....me waiting!! :D:P

-Luv Pari
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i'm really excited!!!

Please make sure to add me on the PM list and i can't wait till you strat this one!!!!! =D
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh...i love the description
really love the VM and continue soon

and add me to the PM list πŸ˜ƒ
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh excited!!! please add me to the pm list!!! i love the way u write...and nice vm!
shafaq92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Shafaq!!! New ff! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know how many times to tell you, that I LOVE your writing, and so I'm ecstatic that you're writing another one, and seriously, I love the idea of this whole thing of them being two completely different people stranded in the middle of nowhere! πŸ˜ƒ

Don't thank me for the vm at all though! 😳 I was happy to help! *hugs*

Can't wait for the first part! πŸ˜ƒ And ohhhh I DEF want to be on the pm list! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love you loads,

Meera😳

Yes πŸ˜† new FF finally!
Aww thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ that means a lot to me 😳 Meera. But honestly I don't deserve so much praise. I love the idea of the two of them being stranded in the middle of nowhere πŸ˜‰ just as much. There's so much to experiment with and lots that can possibly happen, wouldn't you agree??

OH! I can't not do that Meera. I love the trailer really!

Your name was first anyway πŸ˜›.....whether you ended up asking or not hehe.

Originally posted by: Mallu_gal

[P]Ohh wooww......sounds really cool.....ive never ever read any of your FFs before (im nt sure if you've written any actually,sorry😳).......but i really like the sound of this onee....i dont think ive read any FFs with this kinda concept.....please add me to the PM list....thnxx.
Do continue soon.

Alpha.
xx.

Thanks 😊 dear! Its okay....I have only ever written one FF in this forum before and its called Unconditional Love. I'll def. add you. The first part will be up any minute πŸ˜‰ now.    

Originally posted by: Palkhi_08

OMGGGGG....... im literally jumping in my seat after watching the trailer!!!.......lolzzzzz

CONTINUE SOONNNN PLZZZZZZ....me waiting!! :D:P

-Luv Pari

Oh wow 😲...I wasn't expecting such a response. I'm glad πŸ˜ƒ you liked it though Pari. I won't keep you waiting for long....promise!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely agree Shafaq, this idea has soooo much scope for awesome storylines! πŸ˜ƒ

AS for the pm list, I'm glad! πŸ˜›
shafaq92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

i'm really excited!!!

Please make sure to add me on the PM list and i can't wait till you strat this one!!!!! =D

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ Maddy! I sure will dear.

Originally posted by: -Anza-

ohh...i love the description
really love the VM and continue soon

and add me to the PM list πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you 😊 Anza! I'm glad πŸ˜ƒ to hear. I'll add you right away!

Originally posted by: urworstnitemare

ohh excited!!! please add me to the pm list!!! i love the way u write...andnice vm!

Thanks a lot! Will do.