Bollywood wishes Feroz Khan a speedy recovery

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bollywood wishes Feroz Khan a speedy recovery

Feroz Khan was admitted into the ICU of Mumbai's Breach Candy hospital in critical condition last month and since then he has not been keeping well. According to reports, the actor has been fighting a long battle with cancer. We ask Bollywood to convey their wishes to the veteran actor.

Gulshan Grover
I have worked with him and he is a very gentle and honest person. And is a costar with substance and is very practical. To see him fighting for his life now makes me feel very bad. I wish him a speedy recovery from the illness.

Sophie Chaudhry
All my prayers are with him. I have known him, Fardeen and Natasha for many, many years now. They are a lovely family and he is amazing man who has always been so passionate about music, movies and above all, about life. Inshallah, God will help him fight through this battle and he will end up on the winning side.

Chunky Pandey
I would like to wish the adorable actor a fast recovery. He is a very good hero, not only in reel life but in real life too. I am sure he will win over the illness.

Sonu Sood
I just want to tell him to get well soon. We want to see more of his films. He is the most stylish actor. He has to fight his ill health and come out a winner.

Rati Agnihotri
It's bad that one of the best actors in the industry is fighting for his life today. I hope he gets cured soon and makes more good films. He has not only been a versatile actor but a person with a gold heart in real life too. God bless him.

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/April/News_20090416_88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for sharing..

gosh, i hope he fights through his cancer.. it must be very tough on his kids and family..