Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Peeps!

How are you guyz doing....sorry gurshan i didnt take your permission before starting this game...i know you would forgive me though...You have  a big forgiving heart dont ya? πŸ˜†

Righto - well as you can guess from the title, this game is about guessing..write one statement and guess which member is  most likely to say that - πŸ˜†

Rules : Break them if you like, rules are made for breaking. But yes try not to write a whole paragraph just a sentence or two would do - and try not to hurt others or say anything offensive..Try to be as creative and realistic and you can use emoticans rather than words to describe them too πŸ˜ƒ

Ready for it?

Bring it on...roll on!

p.s i have this ultimate challenge game in my mind...it would start that on the 12th of may - Guru ji im reserving my thread for that date. Please book me in the diary.. ...ahh canny wait to start the challenge, but i cant do it right now cos it would require a great amount of dedication from you guyz, and most of you are busy with exams/ work...let the summer kick in first and then my challenge would kick in too!!!!

Okay lets play guess who!!

guess who would say

''''Wheet Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Dude! ''''' πŸ˜†

Xoxo

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOL...thank God u started this gameπŸ˜†....i love itπŸ˜†

Wheet wheel........who else!!! ROA!!!πŸ˜†

next----"Sonu sucks and Rafi rocks"
Hahah Calgal, welcome...first person to post..Yippe..Whopeee!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ufff, its moshi !! LOL

Next

'''''Yes sweet muffin. Your right like always''' πŸ˜†

Xoxo
That's SUMMERπŸ˜†

yup yup.....m the first one to post hereπŸ₯³

next--- "Righto, let's start this game. Opps, calgal's offline. May be she doesn't like the game lol. Ach well, life's cruel"πŸ˜†
hmmmm, tricky......i think the only person very conscious about who is online and who is offline is slumdog? so i guess its him?? correct??

Next:

I went shopping today, and the shop-keeper give me all the stuff for free, and said anything for you...Jeez boys!

Xoxo

Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

hmmmm, tricky......i think the only person very conscious about who is online and who is offline is slumdog? so i guess its him?? correct??

Next:

I went shopping today, and the shop-keeper give me all the stuff for free, and said anything for you...Jeez boys!

Xoxo

LOL....that was supposed to be YOU!!!πŸ˜†....don't u remember last time when u complained about me going offline coz of a lot of serious talk about crying ur heart out going on in some thread?.....i guess u don't remember datπŸ˜†

lol......that's WA rite?

next --- "Earth is not oval. It's oblate spheriod"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haHAHAhAh, i was thinkin, slumdog never says ach well!!!! ahh good one..you used my lines to trick me eh!!!

yes correct thats WA LOL!!!!!

hmmm, im bad at this..cloddy by any chance?

'''''I came online to tell you guyz to stop spamming. This is the last time ill warn you!'''

Xoxo

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haHAHAhAh, i was thinkin, slumdog never says ach well!!!! ahh good one..you used my lines to trick me eh!!!

yes correct thats WA LOL!!!!!

hmmm, im bad at this..cloddy by any chance?

'''''I came online to tell you guyz to stop spamming. This is the last time ill warn you!'''

Xoxo

YES!!! that IS Cloddy!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......he's a very good physicist in the makingπŸ˜†

lol.....and dat's Gur rite?πŸ˜†

next --- "I am a shy guy. So, it's hard for me to express my love to you😊"
CALGAL!!!!! Oh my high is gettin Higher... I found a Scottish Friend on the forum today- Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Whopeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I think that may be slumdog???????

Next:

Please, dont be serious..do yipeeeee whopeeeeeeeeee like me!!!!!!!

Ahh cg, got to go now..gettin late here hehehe!!!

Xoxo

CALGAL!!!!! Oh my high is gettin Higher... I found a Scottish Friend on the forum today- Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Whopeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I think that may be slumdog???????

Next:

Please, dont be serious..do yipeeeee whopeeeeeeeeee like me!!!!!!!

Ahh cg, got to go now..gettin late here hehehe!!!

Xoxo

Nopes!!!! dat is BAZ!!! ur Scottish fren LOL!!! wonder if u keep forgetting things as u get higher and higher on cokeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

c ya later muffs!!!!!!

next--- "Khatro se khelne waalo ko khatarnak kehte hai"πŸ˜†