tanu001 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your well wishes πŸ˜ƒ.. i needed a break so I decided to do the update now ..sorry for any mistakes today..my brain is frazzled! So I still don't know "new guy's" name..if anyone does please tell me😊

Today's episode continues from yesterday, Mohni is proudly looking at her first self-earned income, when suddenly a thief comes and steals it. She chases him but falls on some rocks and yells for someone to stop him. Then we see "new guy" dragging the thief with him and Mohni's purse! [Guys I'm starting to really like "new guy" .. how cute he helped her!πŸ‘] He yells at the thief and gives him a lecture about not stealing from the poor. He makes the thief apologize and returns Mohni's purse. He recognizes Mohni and he's like "Oh ji aap..oh ji aap" .. he looks dissapointed. He tells her he hopes she doesn't think he sent the thief and tells her not to call him a "chor" because "hurt ho tha hai" .. and leaves. Mohni tries to call him back and gets sad thinkign that he was the only person she knew in the Patiala and now she lost him too.

At night, Mohni walks through what looks like the slums, with homeless people sleeping on the streets. She wonders how she'll live like this. An old man gets up and tells her to sleep wherever she can find a place. Mohni lays her chunni down and tries to go to sleep on the ground. She remembers good times with Mahi and Soni.

At Soni's House:
Jeet is reading a pregnancy book to Soni and telling her what she can and cannot eat [Aww!] Soni is lost in her own thoughts and doesn't really pay attention, Jeet tells her a mother-to-be should always stay happy. Jeet tries to cheer Soni up and tells her she needs to always stay hapyp and gets her to smile. Jeet tells her to read the book and Soni tells him she's proud that he's her jeevan saathi. Jeet tells her that Mohni is his mummyji too,and to remember what Mummyji said in her letter, they need to always remain happy. Jeet and Soni are about to kiss when Durga and Khurana walk in. [HAHA..so funny and cute] Khurana tells Soni not to worry about Mohni because she'll be back fine. Soni tells him she's not worried about herself because she has such a good sasural, but she's worried about Mohni.Durga tries to cheer her up and tells Soni she can't wait to see her "potha aur pothi" Durga and Khurana have a cute argument about what the grandchild will learn first, Dada or Dadi. [Very cute scene]

Lovely Bua comes down the stares singing, and Buaji interupts and asks where she is going so early all dressed up and happy. Lovely Bua reminds her that she doesn't want to be interupted or jinxed by her. Buaji and Lovely have their usual argument, and yell at each other. Durga asks Lovely where she's headed off too and Lovely goes into her usual trance abotu finding a man, etc etc. Lovely tells them she has kept her Vrat and this way she'll find the man of her dreams. Buaji mocks her and Mickey overhears their conversation. He tells Durga to pray that Lovely and him end up together. Durga prays that they will.

Mahi's House:
In Tayaji and Tayiji's room. Tayaji tells Tayiji he never thought she could do something like this and tells her to think hard about what she did. Tayaji tells her that if this isn't Mohni's house it's not theirs either and that maybe she forgot but their house is where their kids kicked them out from so horribly. He tells her their condition was bad, but imagine how bad it is for Mohni right now and he tells her it's all her fault. [I love Tayaji..he's so honest! It is ALL (well almost all) Tayiji's fault!!]

Mahi walks into a room (I can't tell if it's Shahi's room or not) and finds that it's completley decorated and transformed into a nursery for the baby. Mahi is so happy and asks Shabd to come out. He comes and gives her a hug and tells her how much he loves her. He tells her that she is his past, present and future, his everything. Shabd then tells Mahi that the gift she's giving him (the baby) is the best gift ever, and that he could never give anything as great as that. Mahi tells Shabd that he is the best gift for her, and she's so lucky he loves her so much. She tells him her Mummyji is so proud of him, and that all a girl ever wants is a pathi who loves her and treats her maayke vale with respect. They share a cute hug and Shabd kisses her head [This is the cutest cutest scene!!!!!!! If nothing else make sure you watch this scene!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜³]

In Patiala:
A man tells Mohni that she looks like she's from a rich house and asks her why she's doing this work. He tells her that her naseeb is mehrbaan on her and tells her "Ek baar haan karde meri jaan" [Ew.. he's such a disgusting guy, and he's trying to pick up Mohni with the cheesiest linesπŸ˜†]

"New guy" gives the "foreman" (i don't actually know if thats what it is called) a letter from "Mantri Ji" about something. [Sorry guy's I totally could not hear what he was talking about during this scene] Basically "new guy" tells him his construction won't happen, and tells him that his job in life is to take from the rich and give to the poor. The construction "foreman" looks worried.

Outside, the creepy man asks Mohni to say haan once and keeps going on and on. Mohni finally slaps him and everyone outside stares. The guy gets angry and pushes her back and "new guy" catches her. [He's always saving her!😊] He tells her not to worry about anything and he pushes the guy and grabs him by the collar. He tells her its not even his umar to be flirting with girls and he beats up the creepy man. Mohni gets dizzy and faints.

Pre cap: Shabd is packing and Mahi asks if he's going on a business trip. Shabd says not business, pleasure! He tells her they're going together. Jeet is also packing and tells Soni he is going to get rid of her sadness.

Thoughts: Hmm both couples are going on a vacation, most likely together. I think the trip will be to Patiala!! Where they will run into Mohni..and hopefully "new guy" turns out to be Prince!!.. The story would become very interesting then. It would really be about their 'maayka'.

Best scene: without a doubt...SHAHI SCENE!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by tanu001 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for letting us know Tanu! All the best on your finals! And take your time! =)
Rose_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks, NP take ur time & good luck
My Kuromi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww...the couple's scene sound so adorable!  I really hope Mahi and Soni find their mom very soon!  The new guy sounds like a peach!

Thanks for the update.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!! and good luck on your test :)
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how sweet
thanx for the update
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail