Please Support me throughout the Journey of this FF,
Please Give me Your Point of Views
Wether it's Bad or Good Tell me
I need Bad Comments for Improvement and Good for Encouragement
if I don't get enough Comments/Views/Feed back's
I will be Forced Wrap the FF Up
So Please Do Support me

Concept:

Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya is about two friends Dr.Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) and Dr.Nikita (Shweta Gulati). Riddhima is deeply in love with Dr. Armaan (Karan Singh Grover), but Armaan is in love with Nikita. And Nikita sacrifice her love for her best friend Riddhima by marrying Dr. Modi (Amit Tandon) who is her father's best friend's son.

Will Riddhima learn about Nikita's sacrifice? Will Nikita except Dr. Modi as her husband after knowing that he is her father's best friend's son?

To find out more... please read Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya!

Love
Mickey P

PM List
~ Komal793 ~
~ 26javey26 ~
~ Riddss ~

Edited by Mp_Desigirl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal793 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

heyy

wonderful concept.

awww bad luck for riddhima coz armaan loves nikita.

neways i am eager 2 know wat happens next.

pls continue soon.

pls pm me if possible.

luv,

komal.

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great concept
love it
please cont soon
can you pm when you update
Javeria
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy
nice concept
continue soon
Pyaar-Ki-Chahat thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal793

heyy Hi

wonderful concept. Thank you

awww bad luck for riddhima coz armaan loves nikita. Anything can change... any moment!

neways i am eager 2 know wat happens next.

pls continue soon. Sure

pls pm me if possible. Sure

luv,

komal.

Love

Mickey P

Originally posted by: 26javey26

great concept Thanks

love it Thank you
please cont soon Sure
can you pm when you update Sure
Javeria

Love
Mickey P

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyy What's sup?
nice concept Thank you
continue soon Sure

Love
Mickey P
Hey guys... I have mixed some characters from first Sanjivani - A Medical Boon. I hope you guys understand!

Characters:

Dr. Anjali and Dr. Riddhima are Dr. Shashank's daughters. Anjali is Shashank and Smriti's daughter. And Riddhima is Dr. Shashank's second wife's daughter. Padma is Dr. Shashank's second wife.

Dr. Nikita Singh is Dr. Juhi's daughter and they live with Dr. Shashank's family. Nikita and Riddhima are best friends and they have never hid anything from each other.

Dr. Armaan's character is same from the show, but he loves Nikita instead of Riddhima. Also his relationship with his parents are same and with his friends. Riddhima, Nikita and Armaan are good friends before they applied for Sanjivani together as interns.

Dr. Atul Joshi is Dr. Omi and Chitra's son. After completing his education he wanted to join Sanjivani like his father Omi when he was an intern at the hospital. Also Atul wants to be like his father Omi.

Dr. Rahul Garewal is a smart, once-ugly new intern from Sanjivani Amritsar. He was in Armaan's college and was a complete champu. Everyone in the college would have-the-time laugh at him and all the girls would roam around with Armaan, which he hated. He liked one girl-'Sonia' in his college who in turn liked Armaan. He is now in Sanjivani and is out to trouble Armaan (though he does have a soft corner too though it isn't evident always) also starts having feelings for Muskaan.

Dr. Muskaan Garewal is a middle-class Punjabi girl who came to Mumbai to escape her parents' insistence on marriage. She is a cheerful, fun-loving person who is the wife Dr. Rahul Garewal. She once had a crush on Armaan Malik but later developed feelings for Rahul, her colleague at Sanjivani and childhood friend.

Dr. Abhimanyu Modi is the new COS of Sanjivani; he is here to solve the financial crisis faced by the hospital. He fires Dr. Kirti as a result of budget cuts and seems to rub the interns in the wrong way with his brash manner. (His entry will happen after two months when the intern gets use to Sanjivani).

Love
Mickey P

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely concept.. storyline looks interesting.. Plzz continue soon n do add me onto ur PM list.. Well all the best for ur FF...
loveoflifeksg thumbnail
I Like it but i would have liked better if it was the other way around like armaan like riddhima but she likes someone else well but i think u will make this interesting 4 all of us so i am looking foward to this one and plz pm me
                          thnx