Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes, Jai does respond to messages on FB... I am surprised that he takes the time and pain to do that at the time like this when his schedule would be so hectic and tight...
b_queen thumbnail
hey count me in tOo...yes Jai does have FB acc. i got replies 4rm him twice ...he is such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜
me in yupp ,, he is super dancer ...
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omgg i juss cant wait 2 c his next performance........n ur all saying he replies 2 u guyz..so iam juss hoping he would add me n if he gets da time reply 2 me..lolzz...hez such a fabolus dancer n uhh so adorable..lolzz..cant wait 4 him 2 add me!!!!!!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess I'll join.

Actually, I'm a guy and I'm not in love with Jai as some of you girls are. I just think Jai is a brilliant dancer. He has the best mentor, Terence Sir, who is the best choreographer according to me and is the most fair too.

I am a fan of Jai's choreography and dancing talent and wish that I can be just like him. He is a nice guy and would like to be his friend, but I do not fancy or love him because he exposes his torso. Neither do I mean to offend anybody or Jai or neither do I want to start an argument.

I have always been lurking in the DID forum but this is my first time posting. Hi Guys, I'm Sattvik, a guy by the way!
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

I guess I'll join.

Actually, I'm a guy and I'm not in love with Jai as some of you girls are. I just think Jai is a brilliant dancer. He has the best mentor, Terence Sir, who is the best choreographer according to me and is the most fair too.

I am a fan of Jai's choreography and dancing talent and wish that I can be just like him. He is a nice guy and would like to be his friend, but I do not fancy or love him because he exposes his torso. Neither do I mean to offend anybody or Jai or neither do I want to start an argument.

I have always been lurking in the DID forum but this is my first time posting. Hi Guys, I'm Sattvik, a guy by the way!

Aww your avi is too cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ
I actually didn't find him cute at all but his dance reallyy grew on me. I never used to vote for him either but lately he's been pretty damn good!๐Ÿ˜Šand yes, he does seem like a nice guy and seems like he would make a great friend!

Jai is indeed VERY lucky to have terence as a mentor, he's improved so much under him. Oh and by the way, i'm dia (a girl๐Ÿ˜›) hehe
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
count me it ๐Ÿ˜Š
i LOVE jai! hes such an amazing dancer and choreographer and hes so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š

hindu4lyf thumbnail
:O :O
I think i'm officially obsessed with jai's fb! lol
wow he actually comes on IF :O and there's IF members commenting and everything wow wow wow!!
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ aww yeaa i saw that too!
thats veryyy cool ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've been working on sigs of him for all of us to use...will post soon in a day or two =D