14 April '09 Written Update

bhagambhag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Since the regular updater is missing, I'll do the update

Jyoti returns home and finds everyone happy about the rishta that just came. They all say he is so good. she gets upset and goes to room.
Sushma comes and tells her guy was too good so they became happy. Sushma asks Jyoti if Brij reciprocates her feelings. She says its obvious in everything he does.

Sushma calls Brij and tells him there is good news and she will tell him in person . When she hangs up, he is all irritated and says .

Jyoti goes to Kalpana's house , and Kalpana's mom tells her that Brij is also Manglik and his marrying Jyoti won't affect him. She is ecstatic.

Sushma comes to Brij's house and tells him the good news about Jyoti getting rishta. Brij is visibly irritated by her behavior and does not respond with enthusiasm . He thinks to himself he would be at a big loss if Jyoti marries somebody else.

Jyoti is very happy, and runs all over the city ( Music plays in the background). She tells her father that now she is ready for marriage with Brij, not with the guy who came. he asks her to go ahead.

Kalpana goes to the hospital. she is on her way out when she chats up with a doctor who tells her that Jyoti's sister was in the hospital for an abortion. Kalpana can't believe it. But the doctor says the girl was Sushma, and she gave a fake name but signed with her real one.

Kalpana calls up Jyoti who is going to Brij's house and says she has to tell her something urgent.  Jyoti asks her to wait or come to Brij's house only.

They show Sushma leaving Brij's house , and Jyoti walking towards it. Sushma goes out, but then comes back to share a kiss with Brij. As Brij is kissing her , he sees a face in the background and freezes.

Episode ends on Jyoti's shocked face.

Precap:

Jyoti sees Brij and Sushma holding hands. She is shocked and she slaps Sushma. When she is preparing to slap Sushma a second time, Sushma stops her.

Edited by bhagambhag - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
OMG - just saw the video and it was the precap that got me - what's more, you should have seen Sushma's face when she caught Jyoti's hand for the slap.  She was so defiant and help Brij's hand so tightly!!!

She is going to blame Jyoti - what a girl - she's going to tell off her sister saying Brij never loved her, and she doesn't even realize that she has been sneaking around despite knowing that she will have to hurt her own sister!

This is too much!
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for doing the update for me!! I adore you for it!!! I am so busy with studying for my finals that the update would have been delayed!