Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
You are right Mru ..

DM is a sharp guy .. he understands mentalities as well .. he should deduce on his own !
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he should sukhi... that increases the guilt... maybe over hear a conversation between santo and shanky, where shanky's trying to convince her that she needn't put up with this treatment and she'll be all big hearted and forgiving...
ronitfan thumbnail
Well Shanky actually trying to talk to santo is possibile but I doubt he will get a chance .. because all eyes will be constantly on him, DM will always be on his toes, ready to pounce if he finds a flaw in Shanky !
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But do you think DM would take it lightly knowing Shanky was previously in love if that was indeed what he confessed. I just dont know what extent he will go to fulfill Subhi's promise knowing that the Damad might not keep his daughter happy. What bigger flaw than that it is no character flow but his heart is somewhere else DM should know the consequences of what that would be look at his own wife. Will he try to oversee all that just for the sake of some old promise, to what extent would he go who would he punish if he feels his word broken. We have to believe he cares more for Shanky than for Santo.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

But do you think DM would take it lightly knowing Shanky was previously in love if that was indeed what he confessed. I just dont know what extent he will go to fulfill Subhi's promise knowing that the Damad might not keep his daughter happy. What bigger flaw than that it is no character flow but his heart is somewhere else DM should know the consequences of what that would be look at his own wife. Will he try to oversee all that just for the sake of some old promise, to what extent would he go who would he punish if he feels his word broken. We have to believe he cares more for Shanky than for Santo.

Much as I hate to, but I agree with that ..

Dont know why but me thinks DM will feel totally
helpless and lost when he finds out because that means Subhi's promise will
go in vain and I think he will ALSO realize there is no way
he can force Shashank, his best friends' son , into marriage
with Kaduu !
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah once DM knows Shanky is in love Santo, I am sure even DM can see the horror of that relation, Shanky love being his MIL. That is too cruel even for DM's taste. There is no way Shanky will tolerate that, I think before now he must have just been content with Santo being happy somewhere else but she was alive in his memories but seein her in her new role and her new relation to him Shanky cant accept that I think he would see it as an insult to his memories of her how can he move on. I am sure if DM has a heart he knows that is just not possible for Shanky to marry into this family.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
- U know guys , I wish kaddu won't marry shahsank , he's too good for her , such a honest guy and of course sooooooooo hot ( omg his eyes are just mindblowing 😳 😳 😳 ) , so simple who fell in love with a poor and eligible girl and even wished her the best when he knew she's getting married , such good hearted guy can't get married to a mean girl 😈 who always put her own faults on somebody's else shoulder , who is lying and who is very pretentious .
- 2day when I saw shashank's flashbacks with santu and how she used to be so happy with him ( and inlove maybe ) , I really wished she got married to him before DM decided for her life becoz she will be veryyyyyyy happy with such cute and tender husband .
- Oh ! this moti-ben can't forget her bad habbits , when she was trying to hide shanky's pic from santu I was almost yelling : hey women , he should be santu's husband and not ur mean niece's one , such good and handsom and young guy had to be ur babhi's husband but it did not happen becoz of ur nanka , he married her to bring her into the mahyavanshi's hell 😡 😡 😡.
PS : Sorry DM I like u very much but u have to change ur behaviour with ur wife , becoz if not , comparision between santu's life with shanky and her actual life with u will always be putted on stress , at least by me 😆 😆 
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An excellent episode and the foundation for the next track and determining how relationships will stand the test. An extremely well written, directed and acted episode by all concerned.

Loved the DM-Shanky scenes - both at the airport and at the wishing well. I am pretty sure Shanky told DM how he lost his heart to this girl at the well. Now we are all waiting with baited breath as to how DM is going to find this out. When it happens 5 people are going to be standing at crossroadsy - DM-Santu-Shanky-Kaddu and Sandy. What will DM do? Even if Shanky has told him that he has moved past the girl he fell in love with - will DM still let the engagement go forward now that the girl is very much in the picture? One whom he refuses to acknowledge or even call her by name? What will be more important to him - his daughters future and happiness or his promise to his dead wife of fulfilling her 'aakhri ichcha?

Whatever the scenario - DM has no right to be angry at Santu at all. Even if everyone finds out, she does not owe him or the Mahyavanshis any explanation or clarification about her interaction with Shanky before she got married to DM. DM refuses to give her the rights as his wife. He leaves no opportunity to remind her that she is not their 'apna' or should not consider any of his family as her 'apna' either.

Today when I saw the way Moti behaved with Santu and then all the Santu-Shanky flashbacks I agree with what Manel has said. Santu kya thi aur ab kya ban gayi hai. All her livliness has been sucked out of her by the Mahyavanshis. DM has to change his whole outlook and behaviour with Santu. Otherwise  I  am ready to jump into Shanky's camp. 

Dharamraj is going to be facing a very big Dharam Sankat in more ways than one. Not only that, I believe that insecurity will also set in. I am really, really looking forward to this track.

Bharat looked sooo good, his eyes are so beautiful and his smile so contagious.
Him and RR were very good with each other with RR giving him the necessary space for his character to be re-introduced for this important track. I am expecting some power packed scenes between the two
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^  i couldn't agree more. santo would have been so happy with shanky. a wonderful mother-in-law, a loving, accepting family. these mahiyavanshi bullies better get their act together, or a lot of us will start rooting for santo-shanky soon. their lovey-dovey flashbacks were such a treat to watch.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Sukhi - I meant Shanky realizing that not only is Santu not happy in the marraige but that she is also being insulted, ignored and belittled by the Mahyavanshis. Maybe he should over hear one on those 'Aye Chokri' references

👏

This is what i want to see.10000%