KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 13th April

Posted: 15 years ago
😳 Wait while I try to become solid, coz right now..I am sharam se paani paani😳 😕..ok I guess I won't become solid for sometime...pardon me while I give today lesson in liquid state😕....

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

1. Thank God the epi started where it ended on Friday..I was afraid that there won't be any continuation and I will have to kill all the team people of KDM 🤣 Premeer look so happy😳😃 FINALLY! But their happiness also holds tears🤔 But nevermind that😃 They are happy! When Prem caught Heer's hand, I really expected him to place a kiss on them😍 but it didn't happen Par chalo koi gal nahi...aage phingoli hogi na😳 Prem himself hinted😳 Unke married life ki nayi shurauaat and sidha he jumped on Heer's promise to Gmom about giving her grandchildren... Besharam kahika😳 *hides under her bedcover*😳 You know? I am glad he talked about her vishwaas..kyunki Prem the Bhondu toh was believeing that Lucchi duo over Heer's vishwas na Parrr Mujhe bhi vishwaas tha ki Prem ke dimaag ka hole whole khud ba khud bhar jayega 🤣...
Let me copy Heer and say to Prem "Tum na"😳😳😳

2. OH RABBA...Jugni 🤣 I bet LuFo's are having a ball in EDT over her🤣 But when they showed her..the scene began with pottery and Premeer hug fading I was like..😕"What the heck?😡 Is this the new way of showing two flowers coming together😡" 🤣 If you didn't understand what I meant then...in old Indian movies they used to show two flowers coming together and that meant the couple are doing hanky panky🤣 I was all🤬 🤣 Then I heard her dialogues and realised that she is talking about kaaynaat jhooming when Premeer'll do phingoli😳 Kaaynaat ka toh patah nahi but LuFo's zaroor bhangra karenge🤣...

3. 😲What the-? How did that Jugni ke sidekicks know that Jugni is supposed to dance and say O Rabba? Are they keeping nazar on our Premeer too?😕 Barabar hug ke time hi they said "Aaj tu nachagi nahi" and I thought "Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and then Jugz shocked me by saying "Nahi" too😲 she will instead make pots🤔 Chalo kuch toh productive kar rahi hain...100 pots ka order from me to throw on Lallu's, Veera's, Maya's, Harman's khopdis.

4. Awwww..My Tanu is back!!!!🤗 and Dheer2 ka clone bhi🤔 Wo teesra bacha kaha gaya...Ketan?🤔...🤣 BY God...I hope Behaal ka bacha Veera ka bhi aisa hi haal kare🤣 ab why is this Kul di scaring Veera 🤣 I dunno why but looks like they are pointing towards an abortion from veera's side...but she will obviously tell everyone that she miscarried....like I care 🤣

5. This Maya🤣 she is already taunting Veera over her figure🤣 see? I'm telling you...abortion track coming up soon....🤢

6. Oh great..LuVeeNi scene🤢 Ya go away Veera...your GFN hubby will take care of you...aur kitne din apne maayke mein padi rahegi🤢 BTW, I don't think jogging is allowed in pregnancy🤔 Dunno though....

7. 😳Premeer scene🥳 Happy wala...taras gaye the hum log for a happy scene😳 and kya dhasu happy scene diya😳😳😳....mein toh liquid state mein pohoch gayi😳 Prem is so despo🤣😳 Pehle towel which was in the bathroom and mahashey was ready bhi😳 Prem😡 no Phingoli in bathroom..don't copy Cinthol add like Behaal🤢......😲 Did you guys notice? prem broke the button by chewing it🤣 check the vid..you will notice it🤣 Despo prem is shoo adorable😳 Cannot believe E is missing all this She was sooo looking forward to all this

8. 😲 They gave Premeer a room with no door lock?😲🤬 They are newly married!🤬 useless creeps.😡 They need a room with Taala...nahi toh Bhala leke bhagongi tum logon ke peeche🤬...HAH! Aur bano Mahaan and give that MayHam jodi your big roomy😳 room🤢 ab pachta raha hain pagal kahika..go poke that Harmoan to leave it with his female anaconda🤢

9. Yay! Prem-Gmom scene👍🏼 Me likes....This Gmom is ismart😆 she knew what Prem wanted to talk about and why, but acting all innocent...😆 Woohoo Gmom putting all the blame on Preet!🤣

10. OMG 🥳 PrePre scene🤣 It sounds so funny na..PrePre🤣But PrePre and Gmom scene rocks😃 Preet loves to tease Prem no😆 Preet mera choku poku🤗 Cannot believe he is scaring despo Prem🤣 1 mahina for repairs😲🤔 Aisa kya sone chaandi ka repairing karwa rahe ho🤣 aur wo bhi MayHam ke liye🤣 Leh PrePre marathon🤣😃 Me likes, me likes!😃

11. 🤢Me no likes this..Behaal in a clinic and Veera meets a friend...ise kahi dekha dekha sa lagta hain🤔 I zoned out for this scene...sorry guys...I was😍 about Premeer😳 waise bhi this scene too hinted towards Veera giraying the child...I think after she gets the car...🤔 Veera got invited to a party and I bet there will be another Veera tantrum🥱 Like we care....

12. Maya-Gmom scene...BY God Gmom is quite blind towards Maya no? Coz she loved her choti si Bhootiya? Veera is certainly no Gudiya..so Bhootiya....Oh great..car shopping and she plans on taking Heer with her🥱 No, no, no..keep Heer here and let her romance Prem!😡 GMOMMMMMMM😡 Ufff!

13. Har gift ke saath test hota hain?🤔 This Maya makes up weirdest sentences🥱

14. Phingoli..Phingoli...ho jaye Phingoli..Phingoli Phingoli...😲..sheesh I am such a despo like Prem😳..I actually am singing that song on "Dhol baje" song from HDDCS movie...but don't torture us more...GIB US PHINGOLI! Btw I am divorcing my sis😡 She called Phingoli as Phongali🤔😳

Ok Pathshala Khatam...today's Pathshala was so random and whacked..that's coz I am all😍 over Premeer scene..pardon your teacher this time😆😳 Gajar ka Halwa today😉😳

~Triv🤓
Edited by -Triv- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree Triv prem was sooo despo..me loved dat prem-preet gay3 scene..2days epi was fab minus Mara-nihal-lallu[loved lallu bhashaning veera😆]
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry teacher 😳 but i found today's epi 😵 worthy so me not eating gajjar ka halwa
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣you get better every time🤣 PrePre😆I luved their scene too😆even Gmom became Ishmart😆b4 Maya entered🤢🤢

Premeer scene😳haila i luved it too😳and i noticed the button thing as well🤣Prem is so chaalu😆me likey😳😆
we shld enjoy it while it lasts😳

MaRa🤢🤢No Comments🤢

Jugni🤣🤣Her dancing was of no use so she is making pots now🤣bechari🤣maya stole her job so she's finding new ones😆😆
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome- Loved it
no Phingoli in bathroom..don't copy Cinthol add like Behaal 🤣
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww trivs great pathshala👍🏼....me in liquidy state toooo😳

HC is making me alll ☺️☺️☺️....mee really loving this naughty prem! ☺️...i think all of our aatma have entered prem...he is so despo for phingoli like us!!🤣

prepre scene was choo adorable...preety cho cute!

yummy halwa! 😛
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
triv...awesome pathshala
PrePre sounds so cute...absolutly loved PrePre scene and Gmom was great too
Prem was so cute asking for his room back
Edited by -Anza- - 15 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh by the way nice patshala teacher 🤣🤣🤣 but the way things are going pretty soon you would need to break pots on gyatri mom's head instead of LaLu
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh Triv we all are in liquid gooey state after watching yesterdays epi... 😉

😆
Triv yes I know about two flowers coming together.....  Even I thought that this is it..game over......but u know that Pottery on wheel means making something new.... For Premeer that will be their Baby..... So What Jugni meant was watchout LuFo's ...ahead is the track of Baby making...😆😆😆

100 pots from me too Triv to brake them on MaRa & Binder's Head...😆.... No Lalu...I like lalu these days especially in Yaadein Song with Prem....😳

I Love Gajar ka Halwa...hmmm..Yummy.... I gotta buy some today itself...😛

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Teacher you are in liquid state then we all are in gas state...Imagine this small teasing and comical scene did this when they will show actual Phingoli i will be like ....which state ????don't know my self.By the way a light episode with two heavy creepers maya -veera...

Jugni lost the job for Maya...Poor jugni.....Please jugna come and save her.

Only thing i want now till IPL gets over is

PREM-HEER [Romance +Honeymoon]
PReet -Meher [Relationship building up with full of romance]
Gy3 MOM -PREM -PREET-KULDI [Ched chad]

NO MAYA , NO VEERA...Once in one episode whole week can be bearable not in every episode.