Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Black or with cream and sugar?? πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: mahikhan

@bolded:good one kidπŸ˜†
@underlined:even betterπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
well yes its been a problem in india since decades n there is no possible solution to tht as well
n thts y we get to see many serials on tht issue lilke SAAT PHERE N SAPNA BAABUL KA BIDAAI looks like its a burning issue in india n we cannt help it!πŸ˜•
Personally i feel gals with better features are prettier than gals only fair complexion but it depends on how one percieves BEAUTY majority here thinks tht fair color iS a symbol of BEAUTY whereas sanwli saloni gals are considered BADSOORAT(badlooking,ugly)except for BW we get to see it all around.
BW has number of saanwli actresses including BIPS,RANI,KAJOL,the top leading ladies whom we all love n admire but in real life we are very concious abt the skin color, personally i too prefer skin color.😳

what abt all the top actresses from the south?
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by souro - 15 years ago
Edited by sandya_rao7 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

what abt all the top actresses from the south?

well they arent tht known😳

Originally posted by: mahikhan

well they arent tht known😳

😲 what r u telling. dont u know they ruled bolly for so many year. right now also we have so many, aish, lara, asin,vidya,geneliya so many.

😲 what r u telling. dont u know they ruled bolly for so many year. right now also we have so many, aish, lara, asin,vidya,geneliya so many.

OOPS!
SOWEE actually your comments were l'il vague i thought your asking for top actresses of these days!😳
yeah i fully agree to you i dont find vidya n asin tht pretty though but AISH,genelia n Lara are really beautifulπŸ˜ƒ
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

did i say every mentality should be comdemned. if the PM chosen by the majority is not worth it then automatically he is not selected the next time.  if that is the case then there is no use of reforms and educating the majority? unless and untill a mentality or in ur language prefernce by majority is not harming others it is acceptable but not in majority bcoz that becomes mentality and type casting which is not acceptable.

So, now we're into judging which preference falls into the category of mentality and which falls outside of it. I'd like to see you try and explain it more for the benefit of all of us, cos at present it's jumbled mass of words with no meaning coming out of it. Care to rearrange the words in red and form a simple sentence, for my sake. At present it's too complex for a prejudiced, closed minded person with a small brain, like me. πŸ˜›
And btw, the purpose of educating or reforms is not to make people think the way that you feel is right but to let them think and judge and then decide what is right for them.

as per your explanation this is the only conclusion coming forward that good looking airhostess give u a successful company otherwise not. yes it is hard to accpet that a person is not given a job having all the qualifications and credentials even height weight clear skin, infact better than others in some cases but not getting the job only bcoz of not being fair. and it is even more ridiculous that people travel in a certain airline bcoz of airhostess.🀒

Good looking adept air hostesses sure help in making a company successful. They're a part not the sole reason though.
See, again that judgmental tone about what people prefer. πŸ˜† If they're flying with an airlines, it's their money that is getting spent. They've every right to choose what kind of privileges they want and based on that they choose the airlines. If good looking air hostesses are on their list of deciding factors, so be it. Why should they compromise with what they want just because someone thinks they're wrong. They want to see pretty faces and they don't want to see ugly faces milling around, period. Why is that so difficult for you to accept??
When Air India started recruiting people irrespective of looks the commuters didn't protest. They just chose another airlines that fulfilled their criteria. As simple as that. They didn't demand that dark air hostesses be kicked out, didn't bad mouth Air India for recruiting dark people. But you on the other hand are saying that they're being ridiculous and that they shouldn't do so. Who are you?? Is it your money that they're spending?? If you have a right to judge their choice, why shouldn't they have at least the right to make the choice they want??

oh what was i babbling abt all this time i dont think u have got in that case then. i gave example of matrimony as personal life example and that of air hostess, receptionist etc.  in professional life to put my point of discrimination and dark skinned people loosing what they deserve ony bcoz of this pregudice people have. and yes if i had to choose an airhostess i will go to over all personality, conjeniality and aura apart from the obvious qualifications.

You gave the example of receptionist, yes, air hostess was included by me. Actually I knew you'd come up with receptionist and air hostess thingy so I included it in my post, and see I was right, you did mention receptionist in the post that you made while I was writing mine. πŸ˜†
Anyways, coming back to the point. I've already shown you why it's not discrimination when it comes to jobs like receptionist or air hostess. Airlines, does follow the criteria that you mentioned and along with that they include looks, just one addition. You want to choose air hostesses based on your set of criteria, sure go ahead, earn some millions, form or buy an airlines, and then do as you please. But then don't complain if people don't fly with you. πŸ˜›

and by the way u saying then the dark skinned should not join any air hostess courses only as they ultimately wont be getting any job only.

Did I say that?? No. It's their prerogative what they want to do or which career they want to pursue, just as it is the airline's prerogative to decide which all criteria they feel are necessary.

and yes i was just waiting for this comment about dress. Am happy to oblige you. πŸ˜†

here u r not selecting a dress that u prefer blue over red. here u r rejecting a human being a full blooded human being so we better have a more subtancial reason than just preference.

Every decision that we make ultimately boils down to preference. That's the truth. What can be more substantial than the truth??

no one appreciates being told that they are rejected as they are not beautiful only bcoz they are not fair.😑

So, Sandya, what would you want them being told?? If they're being rejected for not being beautiful enough will it suit you if they're told that they're rejected because their overall personality doesn't suit the company?? But then noone appreciates being told that their personality is not good enough. So, again you will come up with your complains. πŸ˜†

@souro:did ya take a sleep last night?πŸ˜† Edited by mahikhan - 15 years ago