||Pehli Baar Dil|| (Meet Song Fic)

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Yup, I've written another one. This song has really been my most recent favourite and before you all start pointing out how old it is, I know, I just recently started listening to it, and felt that more than Premeer it would suit Meet, and so this song fic was "born"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope you guys like it, purely fluff!πŸ˜ƒ (and if some of it refuses to make sense, sorry in advance, I've been really wiped out today, but I wanted to write this down before I forgot!πŸ˜†)

EnjoyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Preet could feel his heart beating fast as he found her in the corner of his room. "Tum?"

She trembled at hearing his voice. "Ji,"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came--I--" She couldn't finish what she wanted to say and so she ran out of there, her bright pink dupatta flowing in the wind.

Pehli Baar Dil Yun Bekarar Hua Hai

Aisa Lag Raha Hai Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

Preet followed her out of his room and saw her dupatta flying as she rushed down the stairs, bumping straight into Harman, Preet winced as he saw the impact of the collision. But he couldn't help feel a little jealous as he saw Harman's hands quickly go around Meher's waist to stop her from falling. He released a breath he didn't know he was holding when Meher quickly looked up at him and smiled shyly as she ran away.

Dil Pe Mere Tera Iktiyaar Hua Hai
Dil Pe Mere Tera Iktiyaar Hua Hai
Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

She didn't know why but just seeing Preet's face had made her feel total relief. He wasn't worried as to why she was in his room. For all she knew he already knew her feelings towards him. And she could only hope that he felt the same way. She ran with all her might outside the Juneja house and stopped to catch her breath. Slowly she turned around and looked at all the decorations surrounding the house. Her Heer di was going to be a bride there in one more day. She was going to be Prem's Heer now; Her di could hardly contain her excitement, but Meher was feeling differently this time in that house. Usually she'd be there, hanging out with Preet so to speak, but now--there was different look in his eyes and she found herself reciprocating that same feeling.

Neend Nahin Aati Hai Saari Raat Mujhko
Har Gadi Satati Hai Teri Baat Mujhko
Haal Kya Hai Mera Kaise Main Batao

Preet kept flipping around in his bed, he couldn't fall asleep.  Every time his eyes would close HER smiling face would come into his eyes, and then he'd open them startled hoping to find her right there next to him.

Door Jaake Tere Pass Chali Aao
Door Jaake Tere Pass Chali Aao

He would slowly move her hair away from her face as she sat with her back to his chest, both of them just looking out the window in peace, but then he'd open his eyes again and she'd be gone.

Yeh Kya Mere Dil Ko Mere Yaar Hua Hai
Yeh Kya Mere Dil Ko Mere Yaar Hua Hai
Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ma!" Preet shouted through the entire house. "Kahan ho?"

"Main neeche hoon Preet. Mandap ki tayaari mein," Gayatri shouted back.

Preet shook his head as he walked down the stairs, trying to fix the buttons on his sherwani, but he just couldn't do it, and when he looked up that's when he stopped on the middle step.

Bolti Nazar Ki Bekhudi Ne Loota
Yaar Mujhko Teri Saadagi Ne Loota

He couldn't help but stare as he saw her walk in through his front door, dressed in a simple white and pink saree; the opposite way that his mom wore it. But this made her look different even more elegant, as if it was possible.

Dard Lag Raha Hain Mujhko Ab Suhana
Aaj Maine Jaana Kya Hai Dil Ka Lagana
Aaj Maine Jaana Kya Hai Dil Ka Lagana

Meher could feel Preet's eyes on her as she made her way to the mandap, carrying all the things Gayatri auntie needed.

"Arre Meher beta? Tu aagayi?"  Gayatri asked as she stepped closer.

"Ji auntie," Meher answered timidly.

"Chalo, mujhe tumhe ek aur kam dena hain, aur phir tumhari chuti," Gayatri smiled fondly at her.

"What's that?" Meher asks.

"You and Preet will have to go into the storage room and get the little sitting stools for Prem and Heer to sit on during the wedding." Gayatri tells her.

"Pre--Preet?" Meher mutters.

"Oh don't worry. I'll tell him not to bother you," Gayatri smiled knowingly as she called down Preet.

Preet couldn't break his eye contact from Meher as he walked confidently towards her.

Mujhko Dhadkano Pe Aitbaar Hua Hai
Mujhko Dhadkano Pe Aitbaar Hua Hai
Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

He led her to the back of the house near the storage room, and before unlocking the door, he leaned down towards her ear. "Tum aaj bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho,"

Meher shivered as his breath caressed her ear. She tried to turn but couldn't as Preet's hands had found her own, and he was holding them up in his.

Meher didn't know what he was waiting for. He looked carefully into her eyes waiting for the agreement, and when her head slowly tilted down he knew she was okay with it.

Ab To Bada Mushkil Intezaar Hua Hai

He slowly lowered his face to hers and kissed her once tenderly on the cheek.

Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai
Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

He took her hand and led her into the storage room, which wasn't really a storage room; and Meher saw when he flipped the lights  that the entire room was filled with roses; her favourite flower; and decorated with dim lighting everywhere.

"Preet?" Meher asked her voice trembling with fear.

Preet couldn't resist teasing her at that point. "I thought you were ready?"

Meher turned to face him. Trying to think of his ulterior motive, when slowly she saw his signature smirk coming to his face. "What's going on?"

Preet smiles as he holds her shoulders. "This is all for PB and Heer bhabhi, mom wanted me and you to decorate it, but seeing the shock and surprise in your face, I couldn't help but tease you."

Meher narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head. "Main tumhe nahin chorungi,"

Preet could tell she was serious and so he ran into the room, with her following closely behind till he stopped at the wall and she closed in on him.

"Ab kya karoge?" she raised her eyebrow in question.

Preet shut his eyes, expecting the worst; a slap, but was pleasantly surprised when a pair of soft lips touched his cheek and then were gone. She was in love with him and now they both knew it.

Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai
Jaise Pyaar Hua Hai

How was it?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I really hope you guys liked it, I'm turning into a Meet fan and more than the show, I blame Bhav and Radz!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love you all loads,

Meera😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ooh me loves it! And yes it was full of fluff =) I love how you showed Preet being jealous at the fact Harman was the one to catch Meher and not him. And the effect Preet had on Meher. I love how you ended it with the teasing and Preet being stuck, with no where to go and Meher giving him a kiss. Honestly me loved it =)

-Agent Ravs

sourpuss thumbnail
And I gladly take the blame! πŸ˜ƒ

Ohmygosh this one was so sweet it had me squealing! Awwww! You totally brightened my day with this one!

And ooooh you had G-mom be the person who gets them together, instead of Tannu! Nice touch...

I'm still squealing just thinking about both of them kissing each other's cheeks. Although why Preet ran into the store room instead of away from the store room, I won't understand. Unless he knew Meher would corner him...Awww...!

Loved it!
Love,
Bhav :D
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mine! I haven't read it yet, but I have to go now. *pouts* Will read and comment when I get back.

*edited*

Yeah! Another convert! *dances*

I loved it. OMG, how cute are they? Meher snuck into Preet's room, he chased her, got jealous that Harman caught her when she fell πŸ˜† and then teased her. And she retaliated! Perfect.

They are way too cute, expecially how you write them. You have got to write more Meet shots!

Love,
Radz
Edited by Anhdara13 - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Ooh me loves it! And yes it was full of fluff =) I love how you showed Preet being jealous at the fact Harman was the one to catch Meher and not him. And the effect Preet had on Meher. I love how you ended it with the teasing and Preet being stuck, with no where to go and Meher giving him a kiss. Honestly me loved it =)

-Agent Ravs

Awww thank you so much Agent Ravs! πŸ˜ƒ *hugs* I wanted to show it just being pure fluff, so I'm glad that worked, the slight jealousy always makes it a bit more fun! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ And ahhh I'm glad you liked the teasing, to me that defines Meet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!MEET!

BD, Radz di, we got another sucker on board. *snickers*

So fluff-a-sized. *giggles* Literally had me rocking in my chair as I tried to keep the giggling at a minimum. So adorable, with them falling in love sorta through the wedding house....*sigh* and MEHER IS ALONE IN A CLOSET WITH PREET?!?!?!?! *heartattack*

*pretends Preet kissed her* ☺️

--shabz
shikha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhh thats wondeful hun and welcome to officially addicted MEET
indiandoll89 thumbnail
thanks guys, I'll comment back soon!
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Meet are just soooo cute....
Nice story Meera......enjoying it a lot....
Wherever there's Premeer there's gotta b Meet.....without them story adhura sa lagta hai......
-Rani- thumbnail
That was beautiful..light and fluffy πŸ˜ƒ ..I'm such a 😳 ..it was really nice!!