~~Heart knows it all~~one shot FF

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The wee hours of morning brought a different sensation to him,a sensation which was equivalent to sore numbness.It was summers but still the wee hour was chilly….inspite of the chill he recommended himself to take shower early.

He entered the glass cubicle and stripped down his clothing,his stark naked form stood under the faucet and as his deft hands turned the knob,the faucet showered him with cold sprinkles at first and then it took pace.Water droplets ran down his torso soaking every fiber of his being but he knew the exact moment when his eyes felt misty ….it was the moment when he realized today he will be tied down to someone he could never love,his heart belongs to her and her only.The worse part was they both loved each other but he is betrothed to someone else,how could his heart love another when it has accepted her as his mate.

He put on his track suit and stood infront of the mirror…he tried to smile but his heart rejected his command,he dialled a number and said:come to meet me….one last time!…he hung up and sat down on bed with the album filled with his beloved's photographs…

Chahkar tujhko dhak si dhakdan mili,

Saansein aaj kyu tham si gayi

Berang fiza hasne lagi

Bulbulo mein simat hi gayi…

Khusbhu,raagini fizaon mein hai

Aaj tum jo mile,mil gayi manzilein..

Kaise kahein hume kitni mohabbat hai

Kitni mohabbat hai…

(guys I wrote this poetry myself,so u might tell me how did u find it)

It was after 3 long hours when somebody knocked his door,he leaped out of bed to open it to see her but it was his mother,she patted his cheeks and said:arohi aayi hai..!

She moved out of his way to give space to arohi who was smiling both at arjun and her aunt.Arjun said:aao arohi!!leaving the two friends atleast what his mother thought she went for the kitchen…

Arohi stood near the window,it was still quite early,weather was pleasant when she asked:kyun bulaya mujhe?

Arjun stood by her side and while watching the scenic beauty infront said:natak acha karleti ho!!!!

Arohi gripped the edge and said:kaun sa natak?kis natak ki baat kar rahein hai aap?

Arjun sarcastically:sabke samne hasne ka!kahin tum meri barbaadi dekhkar khush toh nahi ho rahi….well chaho toh ho bhi sakti ho abhi toh bas shuruaat hi hai!

Arohi:yeh aapki sirf soch hai..!sabko sirf apna hi gham kyun dikhta hai?

Arjun turned to face her:kyun tumhara bhi koi gham hai?tum chaho toh mujhe bata sakti ho,mere paas ab sirf dosti ka haq reh gaya hai,us haq se mujhse jo ho sakega karunga?

Arohi muttered:kyun kar rahein hai aap yeh sab?

Arjun sarcastically: main kya kar raha hun,kar toh tum rahi ho,kyun mere pyar ko maar rahi ho..kyu-

She turned to leave but arjun held her arms tightly and brought his face close to hers and said:kyun hum dono ki zindagi barbaad kar rahi ho?

Arohi with pain in her expression :mere liye bhi yeh asaan nahi hai,is barbaadi mein barbaad sirf mai ho rahi hun aap nahi…aap ek nayi duniya basayenge par main toh yeh bhi nahi kar sakti aapke pyar ki nishani mer- she gasped she was about to tell him that their love was secure in her womb…

Arjun looked at her trying to comprehend what she said "main toh yeh bhi nahi kar sakti aapke pyar ki nishani"… "pyar ki nishani" he wondered could it be true !ofcourse it could….she has given herself to him in that stormy night where there heart knew no boundary,that night their love had transcend all social boundaries it was just them and their kindled love!

Arohi knew this expression of his,she wanted to run…now that he knew it,he will do something beyond intellects approval.Arjun turned on his knees and touched her abdomen where their love nestled and said:baby,its dada..he…he loves you a lot and cant wait for you to come!he pressed a kiss and then suddenly stood up…

His eyes were full of rage when he said:were you by any chance going to tell me about my baby…

Arohi tried to move on the fact he exaggerated my and said with guilt:yes…

Arjun held her shoulders and asked:when?after my wedding!

Arohi looked away and said:it isn't your burden since it isn't yours!!!

Arjun raised his hand to slap her but stopped his hand midway and said:don't arohi….dont you dare or else I'll forget I loved you ever!

Arohi looked away:I am sorry but it hardly matters now arjun..i'll nurture our baby with all the love I can afford to provide our baby!

Arjun haughtily: you by any chance suggesting to live like a single unwed mother…for heaven sake arohi our baby will be termed as illegitimate!do you have any idea?how will you face your family,society?

Arohi:my love has my given me the strength.and in the future also it will pave my path...i-she broke down and cried hugging arjun…

Arjun softly:I need to live with you and our baby…its my right now,you cant stop me from having it!i have equal rights on my baby arohi….

Arohi:no…your family will suffer the shame…

Arjun:right now my wife and my baby needs me…

Arohi crying bitterly:our marriage was never legal…

Arjun muttered:I made it legal the day i consummated my marriage with you,your womb holds the proof…

Arohi looked up to see into his eyes:love doesn't inflict pain to anybody…

Arjun looked down and said:that's why I am saying lets get off from here or else with us someone else's life will also suffer this pain !

Arohi :we can never hide..

Arjun smiled:believe me we can…….

And guess what like any unsual ekta kapoors story the confused writer of this fic made them run away!!!!yes..they ran away….now arjun works in Lucknow as a employee in a normal profit earning firm being arohi a house-wife who is very much pregnant for the second time and have 2 years old daughter Palchhin,they were traced out by their families almost a year later…though their families still haven't accepted them but they literally dote on their grand-daughter and are very much excited about the second baby.Though their family wanted them to come back shimla but they refused because their life may not be full of luxuries but it doesn't lack love and warmth…they'd rather have solace than rolls Royce!

Love may not know wrong or right all it knows is the ache creeping inside when we see ourselves losing the one we love most,the one we desire most and the one we ache to cherish the most!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg that was prefect..thank u 4 sharing.... the poem ws great really creative.....u should right another FF :D
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

omg that was prefect..thank u 4 sharing.... the poem ws great really creative.....u should right another FF :D

thankyou dear.....my first attempt in poem well thankyou...

love
Nihita
MEOW thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nihita...........ur ff has always touched my heart........dis one brought tears in my eyes........d way u describe their feelings is simply great............even d words u use is so..........I'm speechless...........awesome wrk................pls continue writing.............all d best.........👏
😊
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! you are an amazing writer
loved  your ff again
please write more

Irika
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it is really awesome dear.............u must write more ffs..n d poem was also very good..cudnot believe it was urs first attempt,trust me..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nihita that was great as always i loved the poem as well it was really nice well done
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MEOW

nihita...........ur ff has always touched my heart........dis one brought tears in my eyes........d way u describe their feelings is simply great............even d words u use is so..........I'm speechless...........awesome wrk................pls continue writing.............all d best.........👏
😊

thankyou dear....i m glad y liked it!!!!

love
Nihita
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irika

OMG!!! you are an amazing writer
loved  your ff again
please write more

Irika

thankyou dear!!!!!
will cum with more!!!!

love
Nihita
nihita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

it is really awesome dear.............u must write more ffs..n d poem was also very good..cudnot believe it was urs first attempt,trust me..

thankyou dear....well den a compliment is on its way!!!!!!

love
Nihita