Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i too saw the repeat of SBS in that the sequence of juhi sachin honymoon was complete but the videos which are posted are incomplete last clips are not there where she thanked hussain for suggesting her to go to New Zealand and shilpa for guiding her.........
saragr8 thumbnail
plzzz guys  some one upload the remaining prt on Youtube..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: saragr8

plzzz guys  some one upload the remaining prt on Youtube..

dont worry the next part should be up soon

saw the first part of it. fantastic pcis of jusachin. Ju audio behind was

so swewt of jusachin to share the pics with us fans.

surakshita thanks for the update of the next part.

norzar

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cute cute cute cute soooo damn cute😳 It was so funny whn she said abt the dinosaur slide, Sachin saying 'bohoth pathla hogaya' 😆😆

Shame on me, me being in NZ I couldn't have a single glance of them. I knew they would've gone to Christchurch for sure. What the hell am I doing in this stupid Auckland😡

Thanx alot Roku, manali, Surakshita for the lovelu updates and Videos. Can sm 1 plsplspls paste the link o f the repeat  here  pleeeeease😕

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ya yaar someone plss post the rest of the part...dying to see it

i looked like eveywhere but nahi mila... so i hope someone uploads it.

and Jassu yaar ur absolutely right.,.jab bhi kuch
Juhi aur Hu se related hote hain to kuch na kuch hojaate hain
Edited by NazNgs - 15 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we all are EQUALLY ARDENT & CRITIC FANS and we think/see bestest for him/her as other fan think/see.

So nice to see different opinions so like that the artist can see if really there is an urgent need for improvement then can well take our opinions accordingly that best suits him/her

Our Favorites have always taken in in the right spirit and worked on it if there was a need for improvement. And tha makes you a more fuller person in taking opnions in the right spirit. Afterall it will do them only good nothing for us as fans will change.

this is normal for whoever it is US or even a stalwart like Amitabh Bachchan (recollecting Boom, KB2 & KANK reviews on AB specific). It is just a LEARNING Curve for all of us & the artist concerned that has to be taken in the right spirit for better improvement.

hope for another set of different  pictures coming week with family and friends

JuSach  now its the nice ripest time to enjoy and relax with family and friends

for most of us it has always been the spouse and in-laws is included within the word that we call "family" so that is why i dont write it seperately

you all dont mind it na using ff rather than wffi

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

there was certain animosity regarding this general issue.

Shocking to see another artist dragged into this generalised post in another artist post as if its a tug of war between artists and not of  members opinion

Why the other artists have been told time and again and noone comes by and clarifies even if they know the artist and the topic used to go on and on and many times. Its part and parcel of the industry and of forum members

As the artist says if it is true they work on it,  if it is a figment of imagination then it will subside in due course when things come out clearly as time goes by.
so why need clarification is too trivial to ask for a clarification from an artist.
Really sad to take this up with the artist for something that normally goes by with any artist in the industry.

Horse Mouth is not when it comes from a 3rd party Horse Mouth is from the artist himself/herself. And for personal issue the artist never needs to defend himself/herself

Smooth sailing or turbulent professionally or personally the fans know it via the media , Fans are just to support them here personally and professionally and voice their opinions

when if deemed necessary the artist themselves clear the air in the media. a recent issue just few days back is perfect example

here i dont think we need a clarification at all for voice of opinions on a discussion forum, as we arent a media press here just pure fans who dont know them personally/or who know them but dont fluant it blatantly here but are quiet on their knowing them

every artist have a limelight and higlight in personal and professional areas so let them enjoy and their fans enjoy it to the utmost in thier respective styles

>>>>>>>

My post was for all and sundry in this forum not for any specific member as none of us here are MOTHER Hen to take care of each one and the artists. Each one can take care of themselves

So they definitely know the limit of usage of words and sentences (as per guidelines set here and as per no impartiality to be done to all artists and not specific artist)
and if it someone's opinion limit it as an opinion of one member with another member, not of one member versus someone who knows the artist

there are many members who used the fan clubs/forums to put down other artists they all dont come running to say why you did that  and secondly if they have a good position here or in that team they arent told anything

its best to not to specify anyones way of posting here or the artists when we generalise a post nor  quote any specific member and post the reply.

secondly the last line of ff instead of wffi is something of abbreviation i was going to use for later posts,
shocking to take a simple abbreviation in a such a shocking manner. all do know here most of us the degree each one has it has not to be told to specify it is understood.

Secondly its the artists choice if the artist wants to tell how they spent. If they dont want to tell its ok its not something they have to say its understood the amount of good quality time they spend with ff

HONEYMOON 1st, 2nd or nth is place of location and ones state of mind  with or without ff. so its their way how they want to go about it not ours.

every artist have a limelight and higlight in personal and professional areas so let them enjoy and their fans enjoy it to the utmost in thier respective styles

so why get bugged out if the words ff is used everytime it each one way of expressing here thier enjoyment in seeing their fans relaxin and enjoying

So why take it so personally as if it hit a raw nerve.

Really sad if now all have to think twice when they need to write a reply for an artist who has someone here to just put them down as they have an added authority in the forum
or give just a sugar coated version by curbing there posting

The main question lies in the fact is anyone here
a self-appointed PR
or an appointed PR,
normally I know the artists concerned in this forum (from the start of their careers via media articles only) speaks for themselves mostly and sometimes actually rarely by their spouse

We dont know who are 24*7 with them
but one thing there are many from the forums who know each of the artists or plenty of artists, its not only a single member knowing the artist.

some of them remain silent or do give their opinion as a member as they well know this is a forum for discussion.

As the artist says if it is true they work on it,  if it is a figment of imagination then it will subside in due course when things come out clearly as time goes by.

and this is a forum where you discuss and things like that way time and again come up

and Any Artist doesnt need to defend themselves. they have every right on how to handle themselves. So its is not required from the Horse Mouth to come for such personal things.

Horse Mouth is not when it comes from a 3rd party Horse Mouth is from the artist himself/herself

or as a IF dev Team there should be impartiality when other artists were time and again told a lot of things or things done for them in many instances from the time I have joined here

Reading all posts many have told all artists concerned things from early last year regarding weight, bags, sickness, duplicates (cant forget this chemistry with duplicates) to each and every artists.

An artist of this forum here were called different ANIMAL names and they all were left scotfree till lot of pages and  lot of topics done on that and no member knowing the artist budge in to stop nor the team did anything till plenty of pages were dont on it.(and we were shoved down that all have a free opinion to voice by the authorative team)

But yes weightage and partiality is done based on no common grounds and are left scotfree if its a team

now we need to specify a person who will tell all of us here when and where and to whom to draw a line.

I dont want to name a person
But there a specific person. When the person says right its right and when the person says wrong its wrong and the opinion is shoved down as the final word

in the way some members on general posts take the chance to calling names to artists who they were waiting to call names till now.

and being any ardent and critical fan, i will still continue to definitely voice my opinion for the favorites of mine. 

artists that I really dont much know about have always refrained to even comment on them, as we dont know how the artist or the artist PR takes it, nor even ventured to those areas.

Last of mine on this generalised post

rather spend time in enjoying myself with my favorites with general members then getting into replying to any PR, if there is any in this forum/fan club.

I happy and one of the luckiest few that all my favorite artists are different so atleast it isnt montonuous to see and talk the same thing for all when we have some news of them

only one thing that sees now ( known of another forum that it happened) when the artist/artist's close one's/PR reply which normally leads to a lot of animosity among members or partiality with artists of that forum, which was seen ealier here too but it had gone unheard and unheeded, to our surpise

So we have the GREAT DIVIDE and RULE going on from some years in this forum

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
cutesweet_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the info
i would be really great if someone updated the pics also
i want to see the pics
love juhi a lot
thanks
priya
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys..

As we did not see the pics on the net yet..
here are some pics of JuSach HM that i captured
from the SBS video...
i know the pics are a bit blurry but this is the best i could do 😊

and did anyone find the vid of SBS with the whole part of JuSach HM??

Naz

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG thanks so much Di I love the pics...Juhi looks so ADORABLE in the last one...Love ya mwah
Luv Alwayz Sahar😳