Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rapi_c

Kammy.. πŸ€—
first of all a big thnx for even giving a second thought to my weird idea.. and even bigger for actually working on it.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww...ure welcome rapii!!!😳

i watched it first in between my work trying to steal glances every now and then.. later i watched it completely in leisure in a more relaxed mood.. and it was great, wonderful and hilarious.. i personally think it's a very tough song to make VM on taking soap characters.. but u did it spectacularly.. really liked it a lot.. laughing all d way to d end..
nah! U suggested a reli nice song actually....i mean, nuthing could actually fit RM better than this song so thank YOU!πŸ˜ƒ well yea i did actually have to spend some time to get the rhythm and the scenes right, but the fact tht i had soooo many things to do at school just sorta made it worse πŸ˜†
what i particularly liked? umm how abt a list? πŸ˜‰
Suree! I'd love to read a list of comments abt my vm haha...honestly, its the comments tht i make vms for😳
-i've always loved d way scenes in ur VMs move to d music of d song in a perfect synchronization.. same thing was here..
Aww....u noticed it? Thank U!!! I actually take an extra effort to get it going with the song...but i always thot thats just sumthin silly tht i do for no reason cuz its not actually somethin someone would notice...so...all i gotta say to u is: Thank You! πŸ€—
-RM flexing their muscles in d beginning πŸ˜†
Haha...warming up for their little kung fu fighting tripπŸ˜†
-the way u showed Funky billy and Little sammy..
🀣
πŸ˜†me too@!  I love tht bit!...my sister cracked up while watchin it...
-"swaying with d hands.." πŸ˜† d whole kabaddi scene including atul-armaan convo was perfect match with lyrics..
yeayeayea!!! tht whole sequence if my fave part of the VM...with the hair pulling parts, and the lyrics actually go "he bowed his head" or smth like tht, so its perfect! and Atul and Armaan just add to the coolness of tht portion🀣
-all d "frightening" bits 🀣
haha....My fave is the Umar bhai one...also the beginning one...actually I like all 3!
-d signing off line: Toofan ka Dusra Naam... haha so true..
πŸ˜†
hope to see many more amazing VMs from u.. πŸ˜ƒ  thnx again
Ur welcome rapii! and dnt worry, i m already hunting for a song for the next vm...hopefully this one shouldnt take too long to get done...I planning to do a punjabi song nowπŸ˜ƒ

btw, i seriously didn't remember their table stunt (2:14-2:16) in balloon fight.. haha that totally looks like a kung-fu.. πŸ˜‰
Yea i know! tht fight is so kung fu-ish na?

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamalllllllllllllllllllllll.πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—. such a hilarious VM....🀣
🀣
RM fights... miss them so much.....n ofcourse my fav scene.. Muskaan kicking Rahul🀣
Gr8 work sweetheart... looking forward for  more VMs by u...😳.. n ofcourse thanks for the PM
😳Edited by reha_rm - 14 years ago
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣...Kam...u soo transfered me to thr RM WORLD .....my my ...i miss them so much ....Loved your Vm yaar .thanks for this one
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣

I loved your Kung Fu Fighting VM. It was hilarious.

This is the first of your VMs I've seen but I'm definately going to check out the rest.

Miss missing Rahul-Muskaan even more now πŸ˜’
kamx2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gomgi2

Hilarious VM...keep it dear:)

Thank youu!😳
Thank u dear!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

🀣 I think this is ur first vm that ive seen! OMG! that wsas soo hillarious!! loved it soo much! awesome scenes!!

missing mishti! :)

Thank you Payal!!!😳 So glad u liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
kamx2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar18

I loved your latest vm!!! 🀣 It was hilarious!!! Loved the song and scene choices!! πŸ‘

Thank  you dearr!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: reha_rm

Kamalllllllllllllllllllllll.πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—. such a hilarious VM....🀣
🀣
RM fights... miss them so much.....n ofcourse my fav scene.. Muskaan kicking Rahul🀣
Gr8 work sweetheart... looking forward for  more VMs by u...😳.. n ofcourse thanks for the PM
😳

Thank You Reha!😳  I knoww! Me too, I miss their silly cat fights so badπŸ˜• 
Ur welcum for the pm! So glad u liekd the vm!!!πŸ˜ƒ
kamx2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

🀣...Kam...u soo transfered me to thr RM WORLD .....my my ...i miss them so much ....Loved your Vm yaar .thanks for this one

Aww! THANK YOU so much dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

🀣🀣🀣

I loved your Kung Fu Fighting VM. It was hilarious.

This is the first of your VMs I've seen but I'm definately going to check out the rest.

Miss missing Rahul-Muskaan even more now πŸ˜’

Aw! Thank you hun!!!😳
Do tell me wat u think of the other vmsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pari_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wo kamal that was an awesome vmπŸ‘
suits RM really well when they used to fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love it, i lauged so much after a long timeπŸ˜†
thank u so much
Edited by pari_smile - 14 years ago
rahulcccmuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayank laugh just made my day...

Btw...Awesome video...Luved it...

Luv VIkshu..

Edited by rahulcccmuskaan - 14 years ago
great vm Kamal!! loved the scene selection, they went great with the songs. and agreed with vikshu, mayanks' laugh was uh funnyyy πŸ˜†
<3
Sab