Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The cops come for Sukhi. They arrested him. Ranbir dont say anything but Rano tries to make him stop. Rano give him the paper to sign. Sukhi said to rano that he dont want to go to jail. Rano pleads to him but ranbir said to take him away. Rano says she swear he didnt...but ranbir says wat wedding? after wat happen to guddo? Preet said they wont married, ever! Both r shocked! Ranbir gave her 7 days to confirm it wasnt sukhi who did it. Preet take off her shoes & walk towards MaatanRani & prays for guddo well being. Rano comes over too. Both light a diya. Rano prays for strength to find the person who is responsible for pushing guddo. Rano come home to c all her wedding decorations r taken down. She is sad. Rano is looking for her dad but found fauji at the stairway crying. She is asking to where her dad is he says he dont knw. Rano breakdown & is crying. srry i didnt pay much attention to rano & fauji convo cuz i was annoyed wid rano crying... 😕 Sukhi is in prison but wait...gullu is there too wid his guy friends. Gullu is taunting sukhi abt wat happened...sukhi is mad & beat gullu. 😆 if the cops didnt come in time i bet that sukhi wud killed him. 😆 😆 Ranbir comes home & beeji is there. She asked how guddo is doin. He nods a no. She said guddo will get better. As beeji leaves to go inside ..tina comes behind him & said rano luvs him a lot. Veer & rano talk abt sukhi in jail. Veer is talking to Maan as to wat happened..he believe it isnt right. He pleads his case. Veer give the papers to sign cuz rano give the papers to ranbir but he didnt sign it. He said rano is your daughter-in-law. Shanno come in & start talking crap abt rano. Preet comes in agreeing to wat shanoo said. Shanno said wat if rano comes in & live wid us..wat will happen? Preet c the papers & said rano send the papers but veer said it was him not rano. Ranbir enter. Preet said to her dad..how can he do it..She brings him to the hospital & made him look at guddo's condition...she said its all sukhi fault. She said u can forgive them but she wont ever! Ranbir asked for the papers & tore it up! every1 is shocked.

Precap: Rano runs in her house & locked the door. Looks like she is scared that some1 is following her. In her house is it dark. She see the lights from a car beaming thru her windows. That person who is following her is there... at her house.Edited by milas6 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for taking the time to do these updates. You must have a lotof patience.....
Thanks a ton =)

~Cheers

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gosh poor rano i feel bad for her i dont want her to cry but she needs to be brave for her bro and needs to prove him innocent n shut preet and shanoo's mouth

thanks for the update
Millerrr88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: egle

Thanks for taking the time to do these updates. You must have a lotof patience.....

Thanks a ton =)

~Cheers

U're welcome sweety! 😃 😃
Millerrr88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

gosh poor rano i feel bad for her i dont want her to cry but she needs to be brave for her bro and needs to prove him innocent n shut preet and shanoo's mouth

thanks for the update

i knw she needs to get strength & overcome it