AV Brief Update - April 08, '09 - *Completed*

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Miss Nikisha I cant wait anymore!!! 😭
😆 LooL..Jaldi Karo Na!!! hahahahaha...

Nikasha. thumbnail
Awww sorry dear! I was trying to put the MOTW siggy in my signature box, but it wouldn't let me. I'll go grab a snack, and I'll post the update as soon as I can.

P.S. Feel free to grill me my Amber Dhara friend!😆

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
hahahaha^^^ no no i was just kidding....its just that i stopped by here 3 times and it said the same thing..so thought i would jokingly say something lool..and yup..already started!! hahaa...
Nikasha. thumbnail
The video isn't working for me, so I'm waiting for Nipun to fix it... otherwise I'll just post the update tomorrow.😳

RosyRosh thumbnail
^^hey..hmm..thats ookie..its gonna air her in half hour anyways..i will put it up if you want me to? I will come back and put it here..you can just edit your post after? that cool? Anyways...thanks!!!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Recap

Epi starts:

Sneha says to Urmi that if we like something God always gets it to you even if that thing is with someone else. Urmi says really? Thank You and then Sneha starts dressing Urmi with the earings. Urmi looks and picks a dress for Sneha. Sneha asks if she likes it and Urmi says no not at all. Sneha asks why she chose it then, she says that if I say I like it then you will give me the dress to. They laugh Urmi says she really likes it and says her dost will also like it and all.

Adesh is waiting for Sneha. He calls for her and they show Sneha going through make up and putting it on without showing her face. They show her eyes and then then lips one by one. Urmi is staring the entire time. Sneha gets ready really well. Adesh is still strolling and then hears footsteps looks up and sees Sneha coming down. Urmi lagging behind her. They finally reveal the new and improves Sneha. Her dad says that he feels he got his Sneha back after years later. Adeshs mom says she looks beautful and asks Adesh who says no and then yes. Hes confuzed and then says yes she looks too pretty he is out of words. Snehas father thanks Adesh for bringing colors into Snehas life. Adesh says that we should go the meeting and they will win the deal for sure as everyone will be won over with how beautiful Sneha looks. Urmi then remembers what Sneha said that Adesh will see her first and how beautiful she looks in the earing Sneha lent her. Before Sneha and Adesh left Sneha walked over to Urmi and tells Adesh that he didnt even notice Urmi and hernew earings. Adesh says he didnt notice. He walks over to her and says yes they look nice and then says she doesn't need them though cause she is "jhalli" (Sorry NO IDEA what he says there)

Break

Urmi goes to the mirror and cires thinking Adesh was saying she isnt pretty. Adesh says something like jhalli. She then goes to her lounge chir sits and cries while the song from KKHH plays,"Tuje Yaad Na Meri Aaye". She starts remembering Adesh and Sneha's dance and the way Adesh shoved her off after his jog, and then the jhalli moment.

Adesh's mom is expressing her happiness with Sneha's dad. They just regular chit chat and then Sneha's dad brings up talking to Adesh about their marriage but Adeshs mom suggests they let them spend some time together first and decide for themselves to get married. They shouldnt haste the decision. Sneha's dad agrees.

Urmi goes over to Adeshs mom and asks can the Cinderella story apply to real life. Adesh's mom says yes it happens. Urmi asks whether the heart always tells the truth and she says yes. She brings up the Adesh and Sneha plan and tells Urmi that if Adesh tells Sneha how he used to love her then their problem will be solved. Urmi says that he will never do it. (They just discuss this and its a cute scene.)

Break

Sneha comes back and sits at the mirror, grooms her hair and takes her jewels off. Urmi stands behind her and she tells Sneha that she looks really pretty and i dont. Sneha says that she also is beautiful. Urmi tells Sneha that Adesh used to like some girl in college but he never chanced to tell her. Sneha says really I didnt know. Urmi tells her to think and maybe she will remember something about it. She sits down and thinks and says that if its Adesh's choice then she must have been beaitiful and smart. Urmi sits next to Sneha on the best and then starts immitating Sneha. The exact way she sits and thinks. Sneha then says you want to know who the girl is right? Urmi says yes!

End.
Edited by xtaurus429x - 15 years ago
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Nikasha.
Nikasha. thumbnail
@ Roshni - Oh sorry I didn't see your update Roshni! Guys read Roshni's update it's a lot better. Would you mind being our back- up updater?😳

@ Shradha- Anytime.

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lotttt

saba