Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
karan fans know everything.. 😉

so rumor huh never will work out with us 😆

n not for that we know how hard working karan is n infact as dmdg is concerned karan has the main lead n one of the main reason for the show is still runing 👏

so love ya karan 👏👏👏 
phenomenalgal thumbnail
I find that Shraddha's an amazing wife. She's so supportive of Karan's career and always comes to his defence. That's awesome. I love Karan's character, Dr. Armaan but I can't say I know Karan himself. If he DOES come late, why do people have to make it an issue? He's not the one ditching the show. If anything, the problems to focus on would be the women and why the female leads refuse to stay on the show. Sorry for getting to worked up but reallllyyyy people need to lighten up. It's his life and what does it matter if he's late? At least he shows up and seems to be a decent person. Thanks for sharing.

😊
phenomenalgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniyahs

do u think karan willg et eliminated after sholo si..because it said that karan's last performance of jhalak was sholo si???? do u think its foreshadwoing hes out??? i hope not

Umm...I'm pretty sure that just means the last dance that performed so far and not his "last performance"...he gets the most amount of votes on the show. Don't worry! 😛
cutie_ketu thumbnail
i have a point.if karan is shootin just for 3-4 hrs....uska baki time kahan jata hia... i mean wo rehearsals pe bhi raat ko jat ahia.dat means baki time he is on dmg sets....n secondly.agar wo itna hi time deta hia shoot ke liye den wo itne scenes kaise karta hia......i mean he's dere in every scene guys........he is workin so hard ...doin both d shows together.n even he is not satisfied wid d script.....den tooooooo he has not left d show like sukriti......n he still is givin his every shot just perfectly as ever.n if he is doin everythin den time shud not be a problem...
lillipop105 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol who would be jealous
theres nothing to b jealious abt..
hottest hunk???? hahahahhah thats hilarious he ain't that hot..
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This article is old... n the media people need to give him a break, they're always targetting the popular actors... and as Shraddha said only Karan knows how difficult it is to juggle to shows including rehearsals... Karan has improved immensly dancing wise and his hard wrk n efforts can be see in his performances... so why doesnt the medis just leave him alone!
lillipop105 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

This article is old... n the media people need to give him a break, they're always targetting the popular actors... and as Shraddha said only Karan knows how difficult it is to juggle to shows including rehearsals... Karan has improved immensly dancing wise and his hard wrk n efforts can be see in his performances... so why doesn't the medis just leave him alone!

Shes being biased thats her husband obviously shes gnna favor him...Parull is doing 2 shows she's working hard at both too..poor girl even fainted her first performance was excellent Karans ***** all he's doing is showing his body 🤢🤢

Moderator's Note:
Do not use inappropriate language. Against Forum's code of conduct.  Thanks!

Edited by -Chandni - 15 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniyahs

do u think karan willg et eliminated after sholo si..because it said that karan's last performance of jhalak was sholo si???? do u think its foreshadwoing hes out??? i hope not

think u are mistaken..the word' last' has two meanings..it can either mean 'final' or 'previous'. Here they used the word regarding his previous performance,not the final performance..hope its clear..😊
prety_cool93 thumbnail
hey...thnx 4 d article...n for wat d judges said...well i really don't thnk so nicole cheated...well she is a very gud dancer...n i know she will not cheat...
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow this is seriously some major bullshit
these reportes have NOTHING better to do than talk crap about actors
go shraddha!! yea! defending your man!

but like seriosuly she wud luk downward wat pisses me off is that they notice every little thing abour karan but when that baichung dude went and he 4 got the lyrics for meter down they didnt take any points off

but W.E! were gonna vote for karan so many times that our fingers will fall of! and if u cant vote pray!!! cuz u know its sooo bovious karan is sooo winnign jdj3! :]

pce.anisha