Is Karan Singh Grover unprofessional? article

.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Is Karan Singh Grover unprofessional?

Karan Singh Grover may be TV's latest heartthrob but as far as the crew on his show Dil Mil Gaye (Star One) is concerned, his behaviour is far from endearing. A unit member informs us that Karan is not one for punctuality and often arrives late to the shoots. And even after coming late, the actor is only able to shoot for four hours at the maximum. This could be attributed to the fact that he is also shooting and rehearsing for the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

AN elusive Karan, who mostly refuses to talk to the press, was yet again unavailable for comment and left his wife Shraddha to set the record straight. She says, "Only Karan knows what it is like to struggle between both his shows. It is very tough for him. I don't know who has been saying that he doesn't give enough time to Dil Mil Gaye but as far as the production house is concerned, he settled all the details with them before he signed on for Jhalak."

Shraddha insists that the production house of the serial has expressed no problems with Karan. She adds, "The production house is fine with everything and they have not complained about Karan's timings. They have already worked out how they will manage his track. He shares a very good rapport with them. Even Jhalak's production house is very cooperative. So there are absolutely no problems between him and the production houses. If he wants to grow career-wise, he needs to try new things."

The actress believes that rumours are part and parcel of the industry. She says, "These things do not affect us. If people are talking, let them talk. We are clear about what we are doing and are honest about our work. We are not concerned about what other people say."

Talking about Karan's last performance on Jhalak, where the actor did the salsa blindfolded, she says, "For me, it was his best performance so far." As for the judges' accusations that his choreographer Nicole was peeping from her blindfold, she says, "The fact is that her blindfold was falling on her bun and so she adjusted it during the performance. Her lashes were also hurting. That caused confusion in judges' minds and they felt that she could see. But if she could see from beneath, she would have looked downward, not upward."

Shraddha adds, "They struggled a lot during their practices. Karan in fact told me that if he kept on practicing with that blindfold, he would faint. But he is always confident about his dancing. He says he is here to perform and the judges are just doing their job. He respects them. That is why he said that would perform again and they could tie the blindfolds themselves."

The devoted wife does not feel that the incident will hamper the public's opinion of her husband and their votes for him in any way. She says, "The need masala on reality shows and that is why they show these things. We get amused by this but I think that his fans will not doubt him as he was willing to perform again."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww i love Shraddha! And we can never doubt Ksg and Nico
Thanks 4 the Article
.Supriya. thumbnail
no need to thanxx yaar and totally agree wid u
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The production house is fine with everything and they have not complained about Karan's timings. They have already worked out how they will manage his track. He shares a very good rapport with them. Even Jhalak's production house is very cooperative. So there are absolutely no problems between him and the production houses. If he wants to grow career-wise, he needs to try new things."

There it is cleared ...i dunno why these ppl talk so much rubbish for publicity of s show....

is it necessary..just to add to the TRP's...? this is rilly unfare.....how can they do that ....

i knew nicole wud never do a thing lik that...

what not ppl do for publicity of a show....they simply spoil the image of celeb...

just pour water on their hard work...

glad to know it doesnt affect them...

Thanks for the article Riya..

Love Steffi
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Thnx for the article.
@DMG.....serioulsy whoever is spreading dese rumours i wanna meet dem personally and ask dem are you a PA of ksg.seriously dey are sick.
@JDJ...i agree wd shradha but love the way he said if he practices like dis he'll faint for sure.

I love shradha for being so patient wid dese silly rumours
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I don't believe KSG being unprofessional........ but human nature fluctuates from time to time !!!!!!!!😉  I m not sure though !!!  he may be showing some starry satus which is obvious but my ❤️ says its false !!!!!!  Hope everything goes all right !!!😭

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 15 years ago
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
karan if u cant work too much leave dmg....
as u r just wasting ur talent in this show...!!!!
after jdj come up with new show...............
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

The production house is fine with everything and they have not complained about Karan's timings. They have already worked out how they will manage his track. He shares a very good rapport with them. Even Jhalak's production house is very cooperative. So there are absolutely no problems between him and the production houses. If he wants to grow career-wise, he needs to try new things."

There it is cleared ...i dunno why these ppl talk so much rubbish for publicity of s show....

is it necessary..just to add to the TRP's...? this is rilly unfare.....how can they do that ....

i knew nicole wud never do a thing lik that...

what not ppl do for publicity of a show....they simply spoil the image of celeb...

just pour water on their hard work...

glad to know it doesnt affect them...

Thanks for the article Riya..

Love Steffi

who cares image !!!!!  every one is behind money  !!!  Being a fan its hard to believe but the truth behind the curtain is all abt publicity,TRP & money !!!!!!😆😆

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KSG is not unprofessional.....come on he is a human being.....he also needs some break.....if one works continuously without break he can become irritated which may get stamped as "tantrums"......as for JDJ they are cashing on a lot over Karan's popularity but the judgement there confuses me 😕
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

who cares image !!!!!  every one is behind money  !!!  Being a fan its hard to believe but the truth behind the curtain is all abt publicity,TRP & money !!!!!!😆😆

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊

Yeah true but he is rilly working hard....poor thing...rilly Shraddha is adorable...before i used to say Lucky shraddha...now i say ...Lucky karan...