8th apr updt YUVI'S EMOTIONAL MEETING

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This Ekta is really amazing...she just does not learn, does she.....her shows are all about separating the lovers....Like I said earlier, this show has also gone to the dogs.

Thanks for the quick update....i've stopped watching the videos also coz all u can is Rajbeer and Vrinda's sad face....Shuru shuru ka gussa......I hope it does not change....
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnaks a lot junooni... i was waiting for the update desperately....

i m sure now after 6 mnths yug will say 'now i dont see myself in your eyes'😭
for me its the end of yuvi 😭 hopes and prayers and wishes all in vain when  they wanted to show  'bhagwan pe bhi parda pad gaya hai'
😭

SweRav thumbnail
i don't know why...when the story was that vrinda's family was ready for yuvi marriage without knowing yug's truth, the creatives made the track runs so fast that we never got to see any proper yuvi scenes after that because soon everyone found out about yug's truth.

now with rajbeer, they are dragging this track too much. and i am surely in no mood to see and rajvi cute scenes.

can they not fast forward this track now? such pain in both yuvi's eyes. along with yuvi, us yuvi fans also have to bear this torture. the only difference is that yuvi's pain is fictional while our pain is REAL! why ms ekta! why?
SweRav thumbnail
thanks for the update.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arghhhh!!!!!

RB you carry on trying to be the 'perfect guy' but I've already given that title to Yug.

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Arghhhh!!!!!

RB you carry on trying to be the 'perfect guy' but I've already given that title to Yug.

totally agree with ya hun
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much junooni 4 the updtae i was desperately w8 4 the yuvi meeting. but why it happend. i am sure now virinds will try to get sttled in rb's house 4 his happiness. i just hate ekta she always caem up wid these kinda seperation tricks she can't even think some other track. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think we can become better creatives than her.

i don't want to luk virinds wid rb. want yuvi back
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalipranav

thnaks a lot junooni... i was waiting for the update desperately....

i m sure now after 6 mnths yug will say 'now i dont see myself in your eyes'😭
for me its the end of yuvi 😭 hopes and prayers and wishes all in vain when  they wanted to show  'bhagwan pe bhi parda pad gaya hai'
😭

i too have same feelings. once couple got married then they won't get seperated i knew dis thing i hate ekta yaar truley i don't want to see dis serial anymore without yuvi.
Edited by ammy_sujal - 15 years ago
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update......................'m going to leave, i cant takes this anymore