Times Have Changed for good!!

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What they're showing was in fact a part of the true stories of cities in India once..... having a daughter was suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a burden on the parents.....times have changed for good in the cities as the girls have been educated and they hold wonderful jobs, now the daughters can reject the grooms who ask for dowry{I Myself did}Let's hope that situation of women  in the rural areas will also improve!!!!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U did a good thing by rejecting him.....any man that asks for dowry doesnt love u........what they are showing in this show are things that happen back in the 70's in my country...but in alot of part india this is reality.....
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes are absolutely right, this was was prevalent almost everywhere in india before. But now due to the emergence of cities and media it has back dropped. But it's very much prevalent in some communities and ares which are tribal or haven't been dedveloped that much.

But this is not to say it doesn't occur in cites, I read so many article where the boys family demanded dowry, and these were well educated people. I think some people are just too greedy. Good that you rejected the boy.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
but here the fact is laali is an uneducated girl and also  her mentality is too stuck as a village girl.THERE IS A POINT these types of girls are quiet and obedient but lali though is also rebellious sometimes. whenever her father asked her not to meet sanichari she knew how to to rebel.