(i'm back :D) Never say NEVER - AR - promo pg 73 - 6/10/14

-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hello friends, here comes my third fic after a long break...posting a short intro for now...hope u guys like it, though its too short to like or dislike 😛 the words in blue is wats going on in that person's head, somehow i cant do without thoughts, so i stick to that old formula for now...but this one is different from my previous works...so,here u go! 😊

INTRO:

San Francisco International Airport:

Moving towards the immigration check, a black object lying on the floor caught his attention.
.[passport..looks like an indian one..yeah...Republic of India]he read picking it up and looked around for a claimant...none

He flipped it open
[Riddhima Gupta.. hmm... pretty face...check her out later man!! hand it over first, she must be searching for this right now]

he spotted a girl facing the other side rummaging through her big handbag

He went up to her but stopped abruptly on seeing the result of her desperate quest come out of her handbag

"harry potter and the"

his whispering read was interrupted when she relocated the book to her other hand

"WHAT?!!" she barked

he jerked

and looked at her face...scanning every part of it...[oh ya, the same girl..its hers]

Annoyed by the stranger who was staring, first at her book and then at her, she asked irately "What do you want?!!"

[whao??!! what do '"I" want?!!]... "nothing, i just stopped seeing your..." he said slowly, looking into her eyes - green, angry and beautiful

"why cant you just mind your own business?" she frowned

infuriated by her rude tone, he snapped back "yes!! i will!!" and walked off in a rage

she raised her eyebrows and shook her head [huh?!!! he was the one who was staring at me and inturn he got angry?!! watever!!] she frowned and buried her head in the book

he stopped midway...[shall I just give it back... no armaan... dude, just wait and watch the show... she and her harry potter... let her show the book and get through the check... careless girl...
short tempered.. rude and arrogant..."mind ur own business?"..yeah right!!]

PART 1:

He joined the line next to her which was almost as long as hers

oblivious to the absence of the most important object needed for her entry into USA, she quickly got lost in the wizardly world of harry potter

The queue was getting shorter slowly

he started observing her

straight black hair left loose , dressed casually in a white tshirt and faded jeans, brown coat hanging on the handle of stroller bag which she was dragging now and then while moving in the queue...still engrossed in reading

[
crazy gal!! it hardly takes 15mins to clear the check, cant she wait?!! she lost her passport and didnt even realise it yet!! wonderful!! ya ya keep reading until u get deported...then that big man who rescues harry potter, wats his name?... y do u even try armaan, u watched that movie ages ago..ya, whoever he is, he will come n save you...stupid fellow!!]

he looked at the series of changing expressions on her face...curious, tensed, frowning, relieved, smiling...
[she is cute!]

He opened the passport to see her details..
[date of birth: 10-08-1985...place of issue: Mumbai...fathers name: Shashank Gupta..mothers name: Padma Gupta, Spouse name: blank...good, one soul saved from doom, atleast for now...she looks different in this pic..ofcourse u idiot!! faces change over years, open urs n see how silly u look back then in college]

he flipped the pages..[type of visa: Student]

When Ridhima realised her turn is about to come in 3-4 mins, without lifting her head she slid her hand casually into the bag for passport

armaan, who was waiting for this moment was more curious than ever to see her reaction

he saw her turning from calm to serious to nervous

After checking her bag and coat pockets thoroughly she started panicking

small drops of sweat forming on her forehead, with a thumping heart and wet hands she tried to recollect the last time she saw it...[where is it?!! is it in the hand luggage? no, i dint open that at all..i was holding it in my hand...then?..i dont remember...didnt i put it in the handbag?!! Oh God, did i drop it somewhere?]

she looked around nervously biting her nails and saw armaan looking at her

he clenched his jaw to suppress the victorious smile

she was too worried to notice anything, busy thinking of a solution..
[can i just tell them the passport number, may be they can confirm that its mine, n then they can check the visa validity, i still have 2years left...will they let me in? what if i report that i lost it? but where did i lose it... in airport? or in flight? do i need to go back to India until this is sorted?]

she ran her shivering hands through her hair..
[God, please help me out..my brain is not working]

she was the next one to go to the immigration officer

content with the amount of revenge, armaan took a deep sigh and leaned over the railing seperating the lines...tapped her arm with the passport and held it infront of her

she took it

her jaw dropped and eyes popped out when she saw who gave it

he winked with a dimpled smile and moved ahead to his counter as it was his turn

the immigration officer signalled her to come

she proceeded

Armaan came out smiling to himself and claimed his luggage

walking out he saw Rahul across the sliding glass door, waving his both hands widely to catch his attention

Rahul and Armaan are buddies from primary school...studied in same school, same college and same university...armaan finished his masters in computers last year and started working while rahul's animation course is for 3 years, at the end of his internship now

he came out and hugged him

"hi buddy...how was the trip?"

"great!! how r things here?"

"cool"

"ok, lets go"

walking towards the car, rahul asked "why were u smiling so much?"

"why? should i be crying on seeing u?"

"nah, before you saw me"

"oh!! that?..i met a crazy girl at the immigration check...wild cat!! she dropped her passport and was mad at me when i went to give it back"

"haha, y?"

"God knows why...she was more interested in reading harry potter i guess"

"harry potter?!! r u talking abt a small girl? kid?"

"no, she is 23 yrs old"

"so accurate?"

"was checking out her passport"

"only the passport?" rahul said raising one eyebrow

armaan chuckled "yeah, she was beautiful...guess what,
i just kept her passport with me till she realised and panicked...i gave it back in the last moment...her face was worth watching man!!" he laughed...rahul joined the laughter.."then?"

"nothing, i finished my check n came out" armaan said
as they moved to the rear of car

"she must be wanting to say sorry, do u want to stay for a while?" rahul paused lifting the hatch

"nah!! i m not so desperate to hear her sorry speech 'sorry, i misunderstood u, blah blah blah'...her last expression provided me enough entertainment for the day"..."anyways, she told me to mind my own business"

they sat in the car

"u r so obedient!!" rahul mocked

"yeah" armaan grinned fastening the seatbelt and soon they drove out of the airport

Ridima came out n looked for armaan, reprimanding herself for being presumptuous... [i was so rude to him...i need to get enrolled for anger management classes...poor guy, he just wanted to help me...i would have been in a big mess if he hadnt helped me in the last minute...oh wait wait, hold on ridz... u r missing something here... y did he have to wait till the last minute..till my turn...he had the passport with him from the starting, he came near me to give it right?...then? he just wanted to see me terrified..arghh!! he was just fooling me...thats why he winked before leaving...ridz, u r right, all guys r the same..mean and insensitive...never expect an exception...NEVER] she declared to herself yet again...

The frown left her face when she saw her friends walktowards her, a grinning muskaan and a smiling anjali

she hugged them

muskaan said "oye!! y do u look so pissed off?"

"ermm...nothing, u tell me, howz life?"

"cool, as usual"

"just missed u" anjali said

"hehe...have to na...i missed u too"

"how r things in India?"

"evrything is fine!"... they hailed a cab and left to the house they shared

part1 frnds, one day delayed though, ...thanks a ton for your warm welcome, ur comments mean a lot to me. please leave them amply and let me know your thoughts. They provide immense encouragement.

love ya all🤗

harika

INDEX:

PART 1 - PAGE 1

PART 2 - PAGE 12

PART 3 - PAGE 17

PART 4 - PAGE 23

PART 5 - PAGE 33

PART 6 - PAGE 38

PART 7 - PAGE 45

PART 8 - PAGE 53

PART 9 - PAGE 62

PROMO - PAGE 73

Edited by -harika- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow coool nice intro do continue soon Pm me tooo swancy
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
reserved

dam me,missed my gold spot!

edit*

was waiting for this all weekend Haru
glad u posted it finally
been deprived of the Haru kinda fun for ages haha

well the intro was short but cool
Riddhima and her mind your own business attitude me likes
and Armaan and his antics wud be gr8 i can sense them coming in abundance lol!

post part one soon
and welcome back honey

Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
aarora thumbnail
wow honey finally anothr ff frm u..luvd d intro...plzzzz PM me whnvr u update..
luv ya..
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah🤗 that's really awesome one⭐️ sound so interesting😊😊 not given her passport mind blowing😍 plz continue it soon😛 i m waiting when will u start a ff😉

"You must be a good runner because you are
always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always..."

Edited by nidha1983 - 15 years ago
suvi_rox1 thumbnail
finally harika u got a new ff to write
yes sweety u owe me a pm ...bt now as i already read the intro u can count me in
.......oops forgot to mention..i am suvrati....changed my id cause IF was giviing me major problems ...so now u recognised me..ya...ok loved the intro...
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pretty cool intro...harika......i am definitely intrigued............
lookwhoshere thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye kab hua??? aww...i don believe i missed out on replying first!!

cool intro girl...😊count me in!!! ab bas jaldi se part 1 bhi post kar de...a bigggg one, mind u!!
take care hun,
luv,
anu. (naam to suna hi hoga?) hehe..how lame was dat!!

Edited by lookwhoshere - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

reserved.... be bck in a bit...

i cant even keep my eyes open....Zzzzzz!!!

*edit*

oooohhhh uve gottaaa update really dubly quick haku (dts yur new nick)...jaldiiiiiiii update karo!!

!!!!!!!!!!!luved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol i guess now u koe...better than be readin others ficz..but to rite a part!

cheerin chirpy chi-chi,
....nij  ☺️
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Harika!!! sweetheart a new one from you.. me reserving this spot..

*reserved*

*edit*
hmmm.. enti haru... maanchi mood lo unnatunnavu...kotha FF.. kotha ideas... hmmm.. good..👏

The sweet small intro is so captivating... hmm.. Ridzi's attitude...Armaan's gussa...kya combination hai 😉...looking forward for the first part...

count me in for the PM if any 😊...

Edited by Prasanthi - 15 years ago