shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Lovely Bua, Durga and Soni are talking about Lovely's shaadi and future husband when the family who has a rishta for Lovely comes to meet her. The funny man ( LOL i couldnt catch his name) comes in and says he is here to see Lovely and talk about their rishta. Soni and Durga look stunned but invite him in. Lovely runs in enthusiastically but stops shocked when she sees who has come to see her. The man and Durga chat and he happily says that he thinks this rishta will work out for sure while Lovely stands out of sight and shakes her in disapproval. He grabs Durga's hand and Khurana walks in angrily. Lovely threatens the man (Bopilal? LOL i cant get the namee) and runs him out of the house with her shoe. Lovely starts crying that she doesnt have a husband yet and they all comfort her.

Durga invites Tayiji and everyone for mata ki chowki the next day.

Mohini ji forces Mahi to drink soup for benefit of the baby. She tells Mahi that when she does things for her child, she'll feel a different type of happiness. She talks to Mahi about other resposibilities of a good mother. Mahi tells her that Mohini is there so her baby will grow up with the best values instilled in him/her. Tayiji overhears this and walks in gives Mahi the phone, telling her Soni is on the line. Jeet and Soni fight for the phone and Jeet jokes with Mahi. Soni steals the phone and invites Mahi and the family to their house the next day for Mata ki chowki. Mahi notices that her mother's expression has fallen and asks her what is wrong. Mohini expresses concnern in the fact that Jeet had asked for a very expensive shirt from her and Mahi tells her that Jeet isnt like that and that she worries about her children too much and that if she could, she'd give even more. Mohini agrees but sadly says that she can't even get a shirt for him. Shabd overhears (HAILA he was looking HOT todayy😳)

The celebrations are taking place and Mohini thikns about what she will tell Jeet when he asks about the shirt. Shabd walks in and gives her a package containing a shirt for Jeet. The aarti takes place and Mohini watches Mahi and Soni doing the aarti together. She remembers when Soni and Mahi were young and fought over everything. Everyone gives shagun to the children and Mohini gives her bit as well. Buaji snidely remarks that Mohini has become so poor that she was only able to give a few rupees to the kids. Mohini looks dejected while Tayiji feels uncomfortable.

Precap: Tayiji overhears Mohini telling Buaji that Shabd was the one who bought the shirt for Jeet and she smugly walks away and Buaji taunts Mohini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update!! buaji makes me so mad.. she always has some type of rude comment to make =/
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooooooo much for the update
i HATE BUA JI shesss toooooooooo MEAN
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
reisar31 thumbnail
Since when is Tyaji negative??  She's been in the show so long and has always been positive..all of a sudden they make her character negative...come on people !! Be real !!
punjabi girl thumbnail
Where the hell is Tyaji get money from that she is taunting Moni. I can't believe they make her negative now after all this time. Why is Tyaji even living in Mahi's house, she has no right also. Moni has more right than Tyaji. I don't get this stupid storyline at all.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update
i hate this track
lovedeep06 thumbnail
Thanx for the update...dey probably cudnt find something gud so dey turned tayiji negative....
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait, so tayi ji is bad?
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
buaji doesnt even have her own money. why is she so mean to insult mohini