Posted: 15 years ago

<font size="4">Producer: Hiro Johan and Karan Johar
Director: Karan Johar
Cast: Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Devgan
Music: Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Salim Sulaiman
Writer: Shibani Bathija
Location(Shooting): Los Angeles, New York
Release date: December 2009</font>

Shooting is schedule to next week and the crew will be headed to Los Angeles.

It's like a dream come true, SRK-Kajol coming together after 5 or 6 years i believe? I will be posting all the related articles, so please join in make is a successful fanclub

😛

Pictures on Location

For more pictures, view this link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1103780

Photoshoot

<font size="4">
Member List

xarmaanloverx

mimi0295(mimi)

Jessuu(Jessu)

Terenaina

farislove

-Janki-

Kiruti

aish_punk - ash

4952546147- uma

Janvilovesyou - janvi

ify101- ify

mz.jess- jess

visalover

ariska

Bones88

Tashu_id

Love_Srk

-Mannu-

rishi_ganga

Nikita05

mari1986

xXxshamilaxXx

maria_srk

Uudee

~Jalal-4ever~

Kim02

Amritarao-Nina

Zarwulicious

Srk_Kadz

hasmiracle

MiNaKsHiii

Skar

Preity232

biryani

Crimemastergogo

fizigurl

Shala-Deepz

KaranShilpa:)

Surveen_Kapoor

Jyothi_cool

maru..
</font>

My Name is Khan Part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1086945

Creations

Pinkandgreen from Kajol Boards

Edited by Zareena - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation to Each and every member who has contribute to the Fanclub🤗 and for part 2 . If someone has any idea how to make Fc more successful, please post your ideas. 😊

A Special thanks to Jessu 🤗 I will me editing first post and will add the rest of the member by sunday.
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
CONGRATZ to everyone!🥳
and keep this fc rocking!
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow....I reckon this is the second FC- COngratulations everyone...
🥳
I reallyy really looooovvvvvvveeee the first picture- that Intense Look on SRK's face- looks good on him.

Also all the pictures with SRK-KAjol...It's a dream to watch SRK-Kajol together. Somehow I've always been biased towards this couple. Albeit dissing SRK for his acting once a while...I just love them together. They are beyond perfect.

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Oh wow!!

This is amazing..Hope yu can make me a member too... thank yu soooooo much for the pics!!
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^heyyy!
welcome to the fc!
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love u zareenaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
Thank youuuuuuuu so much! 🤗
Congo all on second FC for MNIK!!!!
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zarreennaaa darlinng me Sur again heheheheh
count me in the memebr list :-D
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Karan Johar to also make Public-Interest films 

The entire music video from Karan Johar's Dharma Productions featuring young A-listers from Hollywood asking the young in India to vote was put together in two days flat.

"And that included Salim's (of Salim-Suleiman) background music," said Karan proudly.

On Thursday, stars beginning with Abhishek Bachchan and Karan Johar himself, trooped into the studio to have their say on camera.

Karan was delighted. "I had to do nothing except pick up the phone and ask everyone to come and record their message for the young. I was surprised by how readily and quickly they took time off from their busy schedules for this public-interest broadcast."

And now Karan Johar has discovered a new passion. He wants to now produce informative profit-free short films for television that would subscribe ways to achieve an improvement in the quality of our life.

Karan Johar's entire music video urging the youngsters of the country to vote was put together in two days and considering it stars every 32-minus A-lister from Kareena Kapoor to Abhishek Bachchan, that's no mean achievement.

"The credit for the music video must go to Imran Khan," says Karan Johar who has been shooting non-stop with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol for My Name Is Khan. "I had gone to meet Imran for a film when he brought up the idea of a video on voting. His enthusiasm rubbed off on me. I got together with Mukul Deora, called up my writer-friend Niranjan Iyenger to write the script and asked my Dostana director and friend Tarun Mansukhani to direct it. And we were ready."

Karan will now be looking at other public-interest films where he can use his connections in Bollywood for purposes other than entertainment.

"The vote-youth video made me realize the importance of reaching out to the public. Considering we're going through a global economic recession and other major problems it is very important for the young to be mobilized into casting their votes to elect correct leaders. Similarly there're other areas where I think my contacts could come in handy."

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tashu_id

Wow....I reckon this is the second FC- COngratulations everyone...<br>🥳<br>I reallyy really looooovvvvvvveeee the first picture- that Intense Look on SRK's face- looks good on him.<br><br>Also all the pictures with SRK-KAjol...It's a dream to watch SRK-Kajol together. Somehow I've always been biased towards this couple. Albeit dissing SRK for his acting once a while...I just love them together. They are beyond perfect. <br><br><br>

I'm with you Tashu. When they come on screen you don't see what the minus points in their character, you just love them. I Watched K3G just because for them and when i heard Kajol would be making special appearance in KANK, i was really excited but when i saaw the rock n roll sohniye song i was hugely disappointed. 🤢