Pyari Pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This weeks gala was a joke! A big fat joke for Miss Khan. Was this women on crack or something? For Parul's dance, she criticised Deepak so bad that his dance was not so good, then how the hell did she give him 10? By giving maximum marks, it suggested that their dance was perfect! So then why did she criticise them? THEN.. she says to Hard Kaur that their dance was the best yet... and gives them 1 mark less than Parul! What a hypocrite! Me, and my whole family were like WHAAA.. this women has gone mad!!! How can she get away with OBVIOUS partiality like that???

Im certainly not watching this show again. But i just had to vent my thoughts.

This show is nearly as bad as Nach Baliye (and thats bad, trust me).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no JDJ is not bad its the best dont like something from teh concept but its still the best and it have been the best this year to i think! about sarojs comment i am a bit confused too why did say something different to HK and then she didnt give her 10 when she said perfect etc... and about Paruls performance then she didnt say it was bad or anyhting she just asked something about which dance style it is tahts all so she didnt say its bad or anything like that!
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well...i m sorry but i disagree......JDJ3 is going great.....there are really good dancers....and im loving the performances......

aah!!!but SK.....have said enough about her.......her problem is chronic,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!,,,,i guess she should retire now!!!!
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I ditto you on what you said about Saroj.
Even my mouth dropped when she gave one mark less to Hard Kaur and said tht she was the best...And she was'nt tht much impressed by Parul's dance and still a 10.
Wow! Think Before You Speak SK.
No offence to anyone!
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hahhahhaha!! :D dts funny....but yeh...SK seems to slide into a different space when she gives tem marks...its so weird...as if sum1 makes her say all dt goody/bad things for tem and suddenly she cumes to her own self when its time for scores!

its wachko! ....most absurdly so!
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

I agree with you on Saroj Khan. But it's not just Saroj, it's all three judges. I just don't understand them at times. It didn't bother me at first but now I just don''t get their judgement. It's so weird.  They all are definitely inconsistent. Also, I didn't think  that Koena's performance deserved a full 30. It was good and she can obviously dance, she's shown that in her films. But I don't think it was a full 30 act. Just my opinion though!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Wow! Even I was shocked with the way she gives marks!
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree gos this gerts on my nerves so much!! parul and hard kaur deserved much more than what they got and then so did all of the other contestants! i just hope that over the next few weeks while jhalak is going on that everything will be okay and the judges start judging properly
~prettyinpink~ thumbnail
Well I don't take this show seriously AT ALL. It's nothing but a BIG FAT ASS JOKE. I've never seen such terrible judges in the history of Indian reality shows. They are nothin but a big heap of dung. They have absolutely NO idea what they're doing. It's not even funny how inconsistent and unpredictable their judgement is. They've become a laughing stalk for me.
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Agree... Better judges plz...I think all of them stink...they all pick favorites =S