Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjshah thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Uh i was totally shocked with her markings. It made no sense!!! πŸ˜•

Honestly she needs to clarify the reason she is giving a particular mark.
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree......... the judges r so confused!esp saroj khan!after the huge issue created by saroj khan after parul and deepak's performance..she gave them a 10??i thought she was pretty disappointed with  the cheorography! i was shocked when she gave them 10 for the performance for which she dint even spare Deepak's Guruji!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed on Saroj Khan - she was somewhere else yesterday lol...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You are right........SK's judgments confuses me πŸ˜•........thank god i will never have to perform in front of her.......otherwise i would never know whether i am good or bad???πŸ˜•.......but  today all the 3 judges zapped meπŸ˜•..........Koena's dance definitely did not deserve a 30 πŸ˜•.........and i know exactly why the judges gave Parul so much marks.......they had no idea at all what form of dance Deepak was doing πŸ˜†........its after Deepak's guru came and explained they understood a bit πŸ˜‰........so obviously to cover up their ignorance they had to give that score πŸ˜‰
gtrluvergemini thumbnail
i agree.... my family and i reacted the same way! after criticizing deepak so much, and making such a big issue over it she gives him a 10! so weird.
but i still like the show.
sunaena thumbnail
I agree with you on that fully !
I mean this woman is madd !
Even my family's reaction was just the same....She gave Parul-Deepak a 10....After all those comments....And she gave HArdKaur 9 after telling her that her dance was "the best".....

My eyebrows went up when I saw that too! She is definitely not the best judge.
princezz787 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
her markings were wrong.....her mind was somewhere else in the full show last night
Pyari Pari thumbnail
Im glad you lot agree lol.. im just hoping that the producers read this forum (and im sure alot of producers do),  and realise that SK has gone crazy. EVERY year they change the judges and still we cannot bare with them thoughout the run of the show. For me the first season was the best but then they just made it into a common, stereotypical bollywood show like every other.

Anyone wants to watch real dancing talent and a show without gimmicks then watch Dance India Dance. Its excellent.
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was shocked by all the three judges way of giving marks!!

all the three so confused in their own minds!!!

actually...jugalbandi dance type is sooo bad...no one was enable to understand the concept....even not choreographers....

atleast...saroj khan & vaibhanvi shud visit the jdj reherseals room during these type especially....thry must give all the contestants their opinions!!!