Written Update 3rd April 2009

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Rajvansh House/Sharma House:

One by one, every member in the Rajvansh family is recollecting and narrating the incidents on that fateful diwali night to Ranvir who is noting the sequence of occurrences.  Vasu tells Ranvir that she had gone to dadaji's room to meet him and he seemed fine then, after that she returned to join the celebrations with the others. Satyen recollects that he was unwell that day; he tells them that in the midst of burning crackers along with the children, Ambica  had come to give him medicine and inquire about his health. Ambica claims that she too had returned to join the others after that. Ranvir himself remembers that he had asked Aalekh to get something for him from inside because of which Aalekh went into the house. Inder also remembers witnessing Aalekh going into the house; he avers that before he could stop him and ask the reason, Aalekh had already gone inside.

At Sharma  house, Shlok is narrating the incidents of their childhood and sharing those memories with Mamaji. He tells Mamaji that he and Aalekh used to have a lot of fun in the school, that they were both up to some mischief or the other all the time.

*Rajvansh House*

Inder continues that after a while when he went into the house, he found Aalekh lying unconscious near the stairs, bleeding.

*Flashback* Inder immediately calls the doctor who treats him but a conscious Aalekh keeps screaming "don't hurt my grandpa" confusing everyone. *back to present* Inder continues that Aalekh's screams caused them to go to their father's room to check what was wrong only to find him dead and that the doctor who had come to treat Aalekh told them the death occurred due to cardiac arrest.

*Sharma House*

Shlok recalls that Aalekh and he had met at the school before Diwali, before Diwali Holiday was declared. He tells Mamaji that he tried to contact his friend the day after Diwali to wish him but had learnt that Aalekh was not doing well and his grandfather was dead because of which he could not talk to him; Shlok also tells Mamaji that he is aware of Aalekh's love for his grandfather.

*Rajvansh House*

*Flashback* Young Aalekh gets hyper and starts screaming on seeing his grandfather's photo in the gathering after the funeral, everyone in the house tries to calm him down but there is no use, finally  he is taken away from there by Choti Maa.   

*Present* Ranvir jots down every minute detail.

*Sharma House*

Shlok calls to mind the vast change in Aalekh's behavior ever since he returned to school after Diwali, he recounts that Aalekh used to be lost in his own world, staring into space all the time and would constantly keep looking back in fear. Shlok further says that this continuous strange behavior of his resulted in the other children making fun of him and the teachers being extra harsh on him as the time passed. *Flashback* One day, a lesson about police is being taught in the class. A scared Aalekh is listening intently but keeps looking back worried and nervous; teacher continues with her lesson talking about Police punishing the criminals and their sirens'..at this point, Aalekh gets frenzied, he jerks out of his seat running and hiding behind the benches. Shlok and his teacher try to cool him down as he shrieks that he has not done anything wrong and the police should not punish him for it. Immediately, Aalekh's parents are called for and as he is being taken away by them forcefully, Aalekh cries that he wants to go with his friend and not with Inder-Vasu . Aalekh is dragged into the car by them and driven away as Shlok looks on with tears in his eyes.

*Rajvansh House*

Inder continues that after the incident in school Aalekh had become so violent and started injuring people by throwing things around. It had become difficult for them to control him, their repeated trials to get him cured were unsuccessful, so Aalekh had to be locked up in the outhouse (as Inder-Vasu did not want to send him to the asylum) for the safety of others. Vasu tells Ranvir that they had lied to everyone about Aalekh studying out of the country, including his only friend who kept calling and asking for him till his family moved away from this place. Ranvir tries to fit the pieces into the puzzle and concludes that Aalekh's condition is mainly due to guilt, somehow he holds himself guilty for their grandfather's death but Ranvir cannot understand the connection between red roses, Aalekh's issue with Vasu and the police. Ranvir asks Vasu where she was and what she was doing at the time of their grandfather's death; she is taken aback by his question. Choti Maa stops Ranvir from asking any further questions explaining that it is not right to question the family members like that as it will only lead to things getting complicated.

*Sharma House*

Shlok feels bad for his friend on learning from Mamaji that Aalekh was locked up in the outhouse for 14 years, he empathizes with the pain Aalekh must have gone through, living all alone and totally cut off from the world. He thanks god for sending Sadhna to Aalekh's rescue; Mamaji asserts that one cannot quickly jump to conclusions without knowing the reasons which could have caused or rather compelled his family to lock Aalekh up. Just then, Aalekh and Sadhna return with kulfis for everyone, Aalekh reminisces that he and Shlok used to save money to buy the kulfi sold near the school; he brought them as a surprise for his friend in a bid to revive and relive their childhood memories. Mamaji feels very happy on noticing the  rapport between Aalekh and Shlok which has remained unchanged even though they were separated for so long ; Aalekh insists that Shlok come to his house with them to meet Choti Maa and others, he also tells him that there's another surprise in store for him there. Mamaji has a private word with Shlok about Aalekh's treatment; he wants to know if Shlok is willing to treat him. Shlok tells him that he is ready to treat him for he also wants to see his friend leading a happy and normal life like all others his age. Mamiji who senses Mamaji's intentions is not comfortable with his idea and tries to cut in between their conversation but she is cut short by Mamaji, he tells Shlok that before starting Aalekh's treatment, he should take permission from Rajvansh family too. Shlok insists that Mamaji come along with Aalekh,Sadhna and himself to discuss this matter with Rajvansh family.    

*Rajvansh House*

Vasu , Inder and others express their happiness over and consent for, the step Ranvir has decided to take with respect to Aalekh's treatment. Just then, Aalekh , Sadhna enter with Shlok and Mamaji , Mamaji introduces Shlok as Malti's cousin plus Aalekh's childhood friend, Choti Maa recognizes him as Aalekh's best friend. Vasu and others also feel happy on meeting him, Aalekh's expression changes as Shlok talks to Vasu , he drags him away from there leading him upstairs to his room to show something. With Aalekh gone, Ranvir breaks the news about meeting an acclaimed doctor for Aalekh's treatment to Mamaji.  Mamaji informs them that Shlok is a psychiatrist too and puts forth his point of view to allow him to treat Aalekh as Shlok has an added advantage of being his friend who understands him better than any other psychiatrist can. But it is met with opposition from Vasu, who insists that the renowned doctor chosen by Ranvir only treat Aalekh because Shlok is unaware of the changes Aalekh's life has gone through during this gap of years between them. Mamaji tries to explain her that though she is right, Shlok should be given a chance because he has seen how much Shlok loves and cares for his friend.

Meanwhile, Aalekh shows his paintings to Shlok  in his room and the latter appreciates Aalekh's work.  On finding some paintings missing, Aalekh tries to call out to Sadhna who is downstairs with the rest of the family. Before he can go down, Shlok stops Aalekh telling him that he will go fetch her lest Aalekh should hear the conversation about his treatment. Shlok goes downstairs only to witness the heated argument caused due to the difference of opinions between Vasu and Mamaji. Vasu asks Mamaji to stay within his limits and not to delve too much into their internal affairs (tears roll down Ragini's eyes as Vasu insults her father )to which Mamaji responds that Aalekh's treatment and well being is his business too because his daughter's life is tagged to her son's. Being the adamant woman that she is, Vasu alleges that Mamaji is trying to force his advice on them''.Inder asks Vasu to stop'''

Precap: Argument between Maamji and Vasu still continues until Sadhna breaks down asking them to stop'..

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Sorry for taking this long to update guys. Today's episode was longer than usual and quite eventful too, hence the delay. I hope I have not missed out on anything important .

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 15 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
was it an 1hr show today??but thnxxxxx a lot anyways..i was waiting for it :)
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update it was wonderful...

I have a question, i am confused... thus SBKB air on friday's as well??
i noticed that sometimes there is an updtae on friday and sometimes not....... or i'm just missing it?
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shivanggi

Thanks for the update it was wonderful...

I have a question, i am confused... thus SBKB air on friday's as well??
i noticed that sometimes there is an updtae on friday and sometimes not....... or i'm just missing it?

yup bidaai airs on fridays as well but i think on fridays they dont show the repeat telecast at nite at 11 pm which they always do😕
Bazinga thumbnail
@Shivangi: The update is posted every Friday
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update...very well written..😊
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont understand why vasu has a problem with shlok treating alekh
katypink thumbnail
Such a beautifully written update. An excellent piece of writing.
Bazinga thumbnail
You are welcome guys!