Kyunki...Saas & Kahaanii Ghar.. Story ahead - 85.

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pls rd the previous Eighty-Four updates and rd this in continuation.........😊

Episode - 85.......😊

Mega-Episode-3(Last Part of Mega epi....)Kyunki,Kahaani,Karam Apnaa Apnaa  & Kasturii😊

In SN Hall.......😊
Tulsi is shocked as Paro faints.....😭Tulsi says , " Lets leave towards d hospital soon & All r about to leave when Om enters in SN hall.....😲 All r shocked & Om reveals dat Tanya has lied to all of us & has kidnapped Karan & is going to forcibily marrying him.....She has threatened me not to tell this to any one but I have escaped & come from her clutches.......to reveal her evil plans to all of you so dat Karan is saved from getting destroyed & so is Nandinii too..... Paro wakes up & is happy to c Om ....... she asks wat about d accident & where is Karan????? but Om replies it was Tanya plan to take away Karan & forcibly marry him......😲

Parvatii is now determined to teach tanya a lesson of her llife & so are Nandz & Tulsi...... Dey think wat is to be done & Nandinii says, " Maa, I want to get seperate from Karan........" Tulsi & Paro r terribly shocked & Nandz says, I want my family to be happy & Karan to be safe......I'll keep loving Karan all my life So, with who so ever he marries for d safety of d family, does not bother me at all.......😭

Gaurii (Karam ...) calls Tanya & says, can i come in your wedding with Kasturii......Tanya says r you mad???? how darer did you think I will allow you both ?
D phone is on d speaker & Kasturii says, you will allow us Tanya, as we r getting you a gift dat you always wanted........KN's 'Divorce Papers.......' Tanya immediately agrees & Gaurii decides to get d papers signed by Nandz & Nandz agrees & signs d papers........😭😭😭 Kyunki.... sad version plays in d background........😭

Kasturii tapes Gaurii conversation with Tanya & callls Manthan & Bhoomii in her room....... She plays d tape & Tanya is exposed in front of Mayank, Manthan , Nakul, Vaidehi, LKT & Bhoomii & Joydeep.......πŸ‘

Tanya's death sequence begins & continues till tommorrow's episode as well........Tommorrow On d occassion of 'Ram Navmii' (Lord Ram's B'day......) Our Sitaa (Nandinii...) gets back her Ram for ever (Karan.) πŸ‘

In Tanya 's Marriage ceremony, Gaurii & Kasturii enter with all d agarwaals & d Viraanii's as well.........πŸ˜ƒ
Pandit chants d Mantra's & says ab kanya ke maang mein Sindoor bhariye.....Karan is sad & OOmmmmmmGGGgg   puts d sindoor in Tanya's maangg........😭  Den d ' Mangalsutra '  is asked to be put, Karan is about to put the Mangal sutra in Tanya's neck........d lights go off........ D generator is arranged & d wedding proceeds Karan is still sad & Thaakurjii's Murti is about to fall but is saved by Tulsi & Paro as usual saves d 'diyaa'........ Shankh plays & Pandit says its a very very good sign....😊

Manthan, Bhoomi & all  try to find Gaurii-Kasturii & Mandy , who r absent from d wedding....😭 d wedding completes & Meeheer is very sorry for being helpless & so is Om too.......Unable to find Gaurii-Kasturii......... All kids return & the newly weds take d 'Aashirwaad' of all d elders as well...... Tanya is in d 'Ghoonghatt' & insists Karan to pick it up.....Karan does d same..........& A wonderful twist comes when Tanya enters saying Karan ruk jaao.. Paro & Tulsi & all r shocked & confused....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Karan says where were you Tanya & She reveals dat Kasturii & Mandy trapped her & locked her in a Room when d light went off in between...... Karan is shocked & asks d lady in Ghoonghatt y you married me by cheating & d lady lifts her 'Ghoonghatt'....... 'Yadaa yadaa hi dharmasya plays in d background ......' & Karan & d entire both Pariwaars are shocked to realise dat d lady who married Karan is none other dan...........OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG     OOOOOMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   πŸ‘

" Nandinii........"

Epi ends on Tulsi Paro's shocked faces.......😊

Tommorrow Tanya killed By Manthan & Story goes for a three year leap as Manthan is jailed for four yaers under crime of killing Tanya......😭

Tk care. luv & regards ! & Tommrrow Two updates togather........ Rate d epi as usual & you want me to end d story or continue it even post leap?????
I hope its not boring, as I never seperate your favour8 couples like it happens in most of d serials....Isn't it ? PLs comment on Gaurii Kasturii & rate d epi by no of stars out of five........😊

Byeeeeeee ! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasak bajaaj thumbnail
i'll give 5 out of 5

kn phir se ek ho gaye aur tanya haar gayi

aur tanya sabke saamne expose bhi ho gayi

bahaut hi intresting epi tha
ab kal ka epi dekhne ke liye wait karna hoga
very sad kal tak ka wait bahaut zyada time hai jaldi hi next epi ki update likhna
Riyaa147 thumbnail
great episode
you should to continue after the leap
can't wait for the next part and more lakshya kt scenes
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
⭐️awsome epi........Keep rocking...........waiting Next update.
continue after the leap.
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting update. So KN got married again and Tanya finally exposed.  So happy. Really looking forward to tomorrows double epis.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, that was superbπŸ‘ Nandini is really noble. Glad that KN are finally together.