Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetviolet

hey im tina
i think so but can we actually believe wats written in the forums?๐Ÿ˜•but i hav a strong feeling ethan wont die or he will come back cuz of the recent track wit silver..so who do u think she hit?๐Ÿ˜• yeah i was never a sixon fan they r boringgggg๐Ÿฅฑthey r juz ok..but chemistry wise im all in for ethan and silver..i think she hit dixon who else was there..cant be liam,not navid,not mr mathews so its dixon๐Ÿ˜• or maybe someone on the street ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey tina, I'm Adveena! If they decide to bring Ethan back, then I'll be glad!  She might of hit dixon.  They did only show Silver and Ethan together.  So technically, we have no idea where Dixon is.  Wouldn't it be more interesting if she hit her real half-brother that they never found? 

btw do u know adriannna is wit ty in real life ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

No way, are u serious??!  LOL, this hookups on these shows crack me up.  It's always the most random pairings....anyways, Ty is definitely a cute and tall hottie!  Him and Jessica (Ade) would look cute together offscreen!

yeah i never wanted to believe that he cared for her until the finale..he called her to apologize n that shows he actually cares for her..yup me too..liam's too interesting..he's hot!

Yeah, I wasn't really sure if Liam honestly had feelings for Naomi in the prom episode.  When he was apologizing to Naomi after sleeping with her sis, Liam did seem sincere though.  So let's see how Naomi-Liam relationship will progress in the future. 

-Krupa- thumbnail
whoaaa! jessica & the guy who plays ty? WOW!..but cute. =)
-Zeustina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

Hey tina, I'm Adveena! If they decide to bring Ethan back, then I'll be glad!  She might of hit dixon.  They did only show Silver and Ethan together.  So technically, we have no idea where Dixon is.  Wouldn't it be more interesting if she hit her real half-brother that they never found? 

hey adveena nice name u have ๐Ÿ˜ณ i will be so glad too
oh that half brother wit naomi lolz..yeah but i think it would b more interesting if it was dixon..lets see

Originally posted by: apux

No way, are u serious??!  LOL, this hookups on these shows crack me up.  It's always the most random pairings....anyways, Ty is definitely a cute and tall hottie!  Him and Jessica (Ade) would look cute together offscreen!

hell serious..here r the pics, ya i know..but its their life so it doesnt matter
oh u like ty i dunno why i never liked him ๐Ÿ˜• but he does look cute here

https://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Posts/gregory_lowndes.jpg

Edited by sweetviolet - 14 years ago
-Zeustina- thumbnail

hmm she acts a lot ๐Ÿ˜† ya but i think she's not the main, even tho the story started with her
btw i read ur comment few pages back..u said why all bad boys gotta b wit nice gals? who do u mean in 90210..if in OTH then its nathan n haley to me..but here i cant see any nice gals ๐Ÿ˜†
-Krupa- thumbnail
^ haha i probably meant that for OTH and most indian shows..

you know, Nathan..rich, jerk gets haley..nerdy, conserved. and in like ALL indians shows and movies..the guy is rich, jerk, player, spoiled..dot dot dot..the girl is poor, shy, usually either illeterate or genious, religious. like after a while, you get sick of the same story over and over..

OMG! Adam and Jessica look sooo cute together!. Adam is soo frikking hot!
-Zeustina- thumbnail
yeah basically in all indian shows now they only know how to show playboy n innocent girl its getting damn boring.its no more interesting

yeah they look cute..not into adam

hey is that brooke wit lucas in ur sig? n is that milo with hmm?

-Krupa- thumbnail
^yepp, chuck/blair, brooke/lucas and jess/rory..my FAVS!

yeahh really..it pointless to watch them now..you know who's gonna end up with who any ways.. you know, sweet girl loves the playboy but HAS to marry his best friend or his enemy....SO PREDICTABLE!
Edited by -Krupa- - 14 years ago
-Zeustina- thumbnail
^ jess/rory is that guy milo from heroes?
hi 5 im a brucas fan too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
yup same old story agree with u..i prefer couples who fight a lot n end up falling in love haha i know its very common nowadays but i can never get bored wit them..its juz so interesting
Edited by sweetviolet - 14 years ago
-Krupa- thumbnail
yepp, but they couple is from gilmore girls. milo is epic. OMG, i was Sabrina the teenage witch (old habit, excuse =D) yesterday, and MILO was in it, for like 30 secs..but either way, he looked so hot.

haha, really..they are more fun to watch i guess, but i get bored easily..especially when it comes to their denial stage. and then the jealousy/suspicion stage.. Mayank/Nupur, Ranveer/Tia and Rahul/Muskaan have been the only couples i could stand through..just because they're uber cute. and then there are another handful that i liked..but they never really fought..they just sorta happened..

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m bck 90210 is bck.. Wow it is sounding gr8. i m hppy Laim is dere.. I like aomi wid Laim. but dun hate me 4 dis. i kind of like Annie n Laim.. a Loads...