Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Shardul,
Just want to congratulate you for continuing to do such a fab job in Bandini! Maulik is beginning to get on our nerves, hehe:) Especially your eyes... so cold! Scary! Feel for poor Santo! 

Your eyes look swollen and puffed, so real and teary! Good job... thanks:)
chalia thumbnail
Hi Shardul,
It is indeed a coincidence that just today i posted something positive regarding you in another post.
Despite your character being one that has a slight shade of grey and instability, i think that you successfully portray the emotions that are required of Maulik quite well. Maulik i feel is a complex character with many angst, is insecure, whinny and sometimes irrational. You have powerful eyes that speak volumes even from afar and you use them well.
Can you please let you smile reach your eyes when you interact with Motiben?
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul You ur doing fantastic job  as Maulik.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul,
Am not sure if you visit IF anymore. But in case you do, just want to say you gave another stellar performance today (15th Jan episode). That scene with Santo in jail is one of the most intense scenes ever in Bandini, in my opinion! And you did just superb, as this man frustrated to see someone so clear about right and wrong when your character Maulik clearly struggles! Excellent! Many thanks for that! Wish you the very best:)👏👏👏
👏Edited by tvrasika - 14 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
shardul u were superb today(15 jan) episode.I am sure yr character turns positive & helps Santo get out of this mess.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shardul,

I didn't like ur character but ur acting is simply superb. Keep it up.

I hope u will have a gud future
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well done Shardul!!! You were superb today and we all love to hate you.😆.RR and Rasikaji are a class in themselves but among the younger crowd, you're number one.👍🏼
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shardul, you were totally awesome  today, Jan, 15, in Santu-Maulik jail scene.  The words and emotions truly came from your heart, a powerful performance.  Keep it up!
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Shardul, you were totally awesome  today, Jan, 15, in Santu-Maulik jail scene.  The words and emotions truly came from your heart, a powerful performance.  Keep it up!

yes that true .....i also not loving u as mulik but today u amized me ..
mimi.ankita47 thumbnail
hey SHARDUL is bandini going to take a leap or what?????????