Written Update March 30

suvs thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry late today but India forum did not allow me to login

Scene 1

Aradhana asks Shan about his strange behavior and finally he confides that he is in love with her though he knows she is very happy now in her martial life. Aradhana says she doesn't want to loose a good friend when he tells her that he is going back to London for good. Somehow this scene was not that intense or emotional as expected.

Scene 2

Akshay's friend inform him that his brother gave 10Lac to some lady. Sanjana again repeats the same thing about "HAQ" and convinces him to get the money for his business.

Scene 3

Raveena starts her drama of leaving for Dubai as she does not want to disturb Shailen's "Sukhi" married life. Shailen gets trapped and promises her that he will never leave her.

Scene 4

Akshay demands his brother for money infront of everybody and also mentions that if he can help some stranger women then why he can't help his own brother. Shailen talks like businessman and gives him good words.

Aradhana asks explanation and shows her desire to meet this Raveena.

Scene 5

Shailen tells Raveena about Aradhana's desire to meet her and she should be careful in this meeting.

They meet in restaurant and Raveena successfully gains Aradhana's confidence.

Pre-cap March 31, 2009

Shantnu calls Aradhana and tells her that he saw Shailen with some lady in same restaurant (hand in hand)

Aradhana cries on her 'Nasiba'

I think story is moving too fast to digest. Looks like colors wants to wind up it quickly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyvrits thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks a lot for the update. I'd really appreciate if you post it regularly👏