Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Well.. I'm not sure what to say..
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

let me just add something ot this-salman is the only one that can get away with such idiotic behaviour <FONT color=#ff0000>looking like a rockstarπŸ˜‰</FONT>

I don't think Salman would ever go that far.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the video and Akshay looked so cheap. If I was in Tina's shoes..I would slap him right there and then *exaggeration*
Zareena thumbnail
^^i haven't watched the video, but tina has really disappointed me. btw what was Tina reaction?

Some actors can cross their limits to get publicity! I am still in SHOCK!

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

I saw the video and Akshay looked so cheap. If I was in Tina's shoes..I would slap him right there and then *exaggeration*

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• In the pictures, Tina's all smiling and whatnot..

I'd just like to take this moment and announce that I am no longer an Akshay fan..
RiyaK09 thumbnail
@Zareena- Tina was VERY hesitant...she was like "No" but then Akki convinced her

@Kully- I used to be his fan till the day I watched "Singh is King"
and when he asked Deepika P in an interview "What are your upcoming movies?" and Deeps goes " I have a film with Saif Ali Khan and Imtiaz Ali" and Akki goes "Is this a Pakistani film? Since it has all "Alis" in it"

I thought this statement was very derogatary..and this is when I'm not even Pakistani.

and when he asked Deepika P in an interview "What are your upcoming movies?" and Deeps goes " I have a film with Saif Ali Khan and Imtiaz Ali" and Akki goes "Is this a Pakistani film? Since it has all "Alis" in it"

I thought this statement was very derogatary..and this is when I'm not even Pakistani.

I thought SIK was ok.. my little sister loves that movie. And about that comment of his, yeah, that was wrong too, and then his affairs and whatnot.. I thought maybe he didn't say and do all those things, but he did.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
No Kully, he did say all that, I saw it on Tv with my 2 eyes! πŸ˜†
Zareena thumbnail

@Zareena- Tina was VERY hesitant...she was like "No" but then Akki convinced her

I thought this statement was veryderogatary..and this is when I'm not even Pakistani.

aww i feel bad for tina She must had been embarrassed.

I remember Ali incident, i didn't find it funny too.

No Kully, he did say all that, I saw it on Tv with my 2 eyes! πŸ˜†

Oh wow. Some of these people, I swear..