Kyunki...Saas & Kahaani Ghar.... Story ahead - 81.

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pls rd the previous Eighty updates and rd this in continuation.........😊 

Episode - 81.......😊😊
In Tanya's Room.......😊
Tulsi & Tanya have a very heated conversation over the KN issue & Tulsi says, So mean you r Tanya, you have been destroying my daughter & son's life all over & I failed to realise dat you & dat Mandy would break my trust.....I never imagined dat My assumed so called daughter would be d one to destroy my SN.......I will surely teach you a good lesson & dis time a very very good lesson....... 😊 Tulsi leaves......

In KN's Room......😊
Tulsi barges inside angrily to tell d truth regarding Tanya....But T sees Nandz very happy after meeting Parth......She says to her mind, I don't want to take way Nandini's happiness from her.....& I do not have d courage to give her the tears again I can't be so very mean to Nandz.......But wat would I Do ? how will I stop Tanya's evil plans......I cant hurt Nandz T leaves............😭

Nandz sees T & asks Maa...y r u here Tanya comes running & says.....Nothing Nandz, Maa was here to meet Parth.......T says Yes & Nandz doubts Tulsi & thinks dat Tulsi is hiding something from her........😊Nandz tells Tanya to sit & Tanya says Maa don't try to mess with me or else I'll kill Nandz on d spot.........Tulsi slaps Tanya & says dare you touch my daughter & I'll kill you Tanya.........Don't even touch Nandz or else I'll burn you alive........If I  can love you by Maa's relation, By an enemy's relation I can go to any extent to teach you a lesson for sure.........'Jai Maa Tulsi plays & T throws out Tanya from Karan's room...........😊

In LKT's Room.......😊
KT is to call Lakshya & she bumps into Mayank & Mayank says "Sorry......" KT says, "wait Mayank, I want to talk to you.......wat happened to you in d Mental asylum.....R you alright or not?? Mayank leaves without answering anything & KT is dam confused......KT faces Parvatii who enquires her about wat happened.......KT tells her all d things & now Paro understands why Gangaa helped Mayank & she leaves to meet Tulsi........😊

In SN Hall....😊
Parvatii is to go to T's room & again d woman follows her with a sword.......Dis time KT who is nearby sees d woman......KT is shocked.........Tulsi says Paro how r u here ! d woman is about to stab Paro but Mandy from behind holds her hand tightly..
T says, Paro hold d woman , catch her.... catch her........d woman pushes KT & escapes..😭 A twist comes at d end of d episode.....when Mandy manages to get a proof  that is a piece of d woman's dress.....& Tulsi, Paro, Mandy & KT pledge to find out d woman........😊

Mayank runs behind d woman & d woman shoots Mayank & T shouts out..... 😭 Mayyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk  !!!!!!!!..........😲

Epi Ends !!! 😊
Tommorrow, Tanya plans to kill Paro & Tulsi...... Mohinii to plan to kill Sugandhi & Architaa to pledge to stop Mohini & save Parth......Tk care , Luv & regards.......Rate d epi as usual.......... Byeeeeeeeee...............  😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainaarohi.2009 thumbnail
nice part

aur tanya ki asliyat tulsi ko pata chal gayi damn good yaar aur ab kn ko bhi pata chal jaye tanya ki asliyat aur manthan ko specially aur manthan karan bhumi sab nandini aur tulsi ke saath ho

awssim epi
mindblowing
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Part................ Keep Rocking..................waiting next part.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome partπŸ‘ I hope nothing bad happens to Mayank now that he's turned gud.
Lots of killing plans in SN...
Continue soon plz