Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
burger will reply you aram se by editing this post...in bad mood today ...yawnπŸ˜”
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^Awwwww smile and chill yaar....yah phir need lots of jhappis....and mood ko why doing kharab??life's too short, enjoy!!!!!

Btw Ansh, I couldn't agree with u more on ur synopsis of the videos esp that bomb bag and Priya's reaction....rofl....sorry, IF for a certain reason is not allowing me to post emoticons so have to write out my reactions instead *sigh*
Nishtha thumbnail
Watch it added today only ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR0OQbNA4UY[/YOUTUBE]
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gawddddddddddddd...nt again this....πŸ˜†...torture torture...🀣...whenver I see Simar I just start saying this....cant helpπŸ˜†....

Nways with Andy there..sab kuch bardaasht hain...πŸ˜†..thx nish
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Simar always looks ready to pounce on Rishi every scene πŸ˜† there she goes tryna defend herself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....hahahaha and that makeshift "double bed" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and Rishi's famous BAS..

just looked at your channel on youtube Nish haha, you even got that love you love you scene πŸ˜† superficial wala scene weren't it πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Double bed....🀣....way to go Anshu...πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
oh that double bed..how we could forget that..🀣 me and burger were like..oye...see how slowly Andy sat thr...so that it doesnt..break down...looked more like to folding beds put together to make it one...

well..Simar 😊 what to say about her...i am like in LOVE WITH HER 😳 🀣 i am trying to find out as why ...i am not fond of her much what could be the reason πŸ€” no answer yet....

nd ya do excuse me for 10 days wont be anywhere..Reshu...burger will be in touch thro fone..so rest take care..lemme come back this time..all scene will be completed and ya then will continue discussin his thread in FBπŸ˜‰ okies...untill then..bye..wil miss ya all πŸ˜”
*Resham* thumbnail
I knwwwwwwwwwww..tht double bed is a superlative history now....🀣...waise u better dont come online now.....fr 10 days tera net band....πŸ˜†.....aah putri...all the best.....
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ha 10 days banned fr net will miss u nish
Nishtha thumbnail
hey bachon i am back...nd enjoy Andypie here :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuF8-r_v3s&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]