Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimmu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
*giggles* I'm on meds. Just a warning for what is coming aheeadddd.

Mistletoe. ☺️☺️☺️

Just before I say anything, that was super-fantabulous-awesome! I can't remember what Geeta used to say in DID, so I just replaced it with whatever I could come up with. *claps*

I loved every bit of it. Starting from our interactions to the couples, you kept it all. Might I say it was quite funny when Rinki kicked Farid in the shin *nods wisely* You made me feel like an airhead with my comments. *dms* And Rinki was like the punch-line, literally.
🤣 I ish jk, ILY. :D

What also made me laugh was when you were arguing with Ravz to stay and help you, wowww Meera, how desperate were you to make this work. Gosh, if it wasn't for your sweetness, we would've caught your sneaky little plan a whiile ago. 😎

I liked my part too. *twirls around* I can't believe you made him wear a pink tee-shirt in the snow. 😲 But *claps* instead of him cuddling me, I cuddled him. 🤣 And oh oh oh oh! The little true gift he got me for christmas was so... ☺️ I want something like that nooww!!

Meera.
You're awesome.
I love you.
*pinches cheeks*
You're the sweetest thing every.
Merryy Christmas!! <3

Misteltoe. ☺️

Kimz 😃

Was this what you were doing when you were "studying" for finals? *hands on hips*

Yeah, the lecturing is totally not me. 😆 Loved the shot, been a while since I read something so entertaining! Freaking awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love you all!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello ji,

That was cuteness personified!!! So sweet! Loved the whole thing!!! 😃 *hug*

Merry Christmas Meeru!! Hope you are having some fun!! Can't wait till i'm done my exams!!

Love you! *hug*

Edit

P.S Next time you do a group OS, give me Prithvi would you!?!? I'm currently very much into him.... 😳😳😳

Oh, reading about that hug between Moosey, Nonee-Monee and I was sweet. I haven't talked to Nonez in sooooo long!!! What's up with her!?!?
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My brain is fried 😆. WHAT A CUTE SHOT!! 😍

Loved how one by one everyone kept disappearing- and I don't blame us for not coming back 😉 But awwww, I loved everything about it, and aaaaahhhh, me with Prem? ☺️ *melts into a puddle*

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. I miss you all 😔
I shall be back to edit this 😳 x

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are all awesomee! *hugs* And you know that too! 😳
sourpuss thumbnail
Right back atcha, M! ;) *hugs*
indiandoll89 thumbnail

O Saahiba

The cold brisk air whirled around him as he stepped out of the car. All the memories from four years ago flooded back as he stood on the threshold of a place he had come to many times in the past.

It had been four years since he had last seen her. Four years since he had failed to tell her how he felt. Four years since he let her go. Four years since his heart had beaten. Four years since he had felt alive.

The large house was decorated while keeping her taste in mind. Small twinkling lights hung from the roof while the path was guided by black roses; something he remembered she loved.

A small smile came onto his otherwise emotionless face. This was not something he ever thought he'd do.

Attend her engagement to someone else.

His eyelids fell over his eyes as he tried to erase the memories burning into his mind. These were memories he kept locked away in his heart. Feeling them rushing back was something he didn't want to feel. Not right now at this moment.

Right now he was supposed to be normal. He was attending this engagement as Preet Juneja's colleague; having no connection to the to-be bride. The only girl who had ever managed to make him fall in love. Rubina Singh.

She hated being called that by him. She had always preferred being called her nickname, Rinki. And now that he thought about it, he just loved annoying the hell outta her being the only one to call her Rubina.

It gave him a sense of originality in their bond. She was HIS Rubina and everyone else's Rinki. He chose to be different and somehow more special for her.

Sighing, he walked up the path to the house and walked in, a smile automatically at his lips. If he thought the outside was suited to her tastes, the inside was her everywhere. Blue drapes hung around the banister and the fragrance of coconut filled his senses from every corner.

As he looked around the large room he saw Preet standing in a beige sherwani surrounded by friends and family.

A light groan escaped his mouth as he worked up courage to go over to him and congratulate him.

The plan was simple enough. Congratulate him and leave before he found himself in her proximity. If he could escape without interacting with her—he wouldn't have to go down that excruciating path again.

As if God was hell bent on ruining his life, he heard the commotion and people rushing up the stairs; that was when he knew. She was coming.

He turned so his back to face the large staircase and he walked over to Preet. "Congratulations Preet," he put out his hand with a pretentious smile on his face.

Preet turned to him and grinned widely. "Farid! Just the man I was looking for! I thought you had cancelled on me." Preet grasped Farid's hand tightly.

Farid smiled. "Na—I wouldn't do that," He handed Preet a small box and Preet shook his head.

"Hand that to her. Here she comes."

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

Farid held his breath and turned slightly so that he saw her out of the corner of his eyes.

He very nearly dropped the box from his hands when he saw her walking down the stairs dressed in a shimmering silver sari. He cracked a smile seeing her keeping her eyes glued to the ground and her hand gripping the loose piece of fabric tightly.

Others may have found her looking shy at her own engagement but Farid knew better. She was worried sick that she'd trip or that she put it on wrong and it would all come out. Old memories brought it all back.

"Rinki," he saw Preet step forward and take her hand once she neared the bottom.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

Farid's heart ached when he saw him clasp her hand and the bright smile that lit up her eyes.

She was happy.

She was happy with someone that wasn't him.

He turned quickly before her eyes fell on him.

"Come with me, you have to meet my new colleague. He's just joined our company." Preet smiled as he led her over to where Farid stood.

His heart began racing as he felt their footsteps get closer and closer. Until he felt Preet's heavy hand on his shoulder.

"Here's my to be fianc," Preet said as Farid turned slowly.

Farid's eyes locked on Rubina's and he saw the surprise and shock register in her eyes.

"Rubina. And Rinki this is Farid, my new friend."

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

She felt the ground giving way underneath her as her eyes scanned over Farid.

His eyes still had that intensity that always made her nervous. He had a bit of stubble now but it suited the maturity on his face. Four years really did change a person.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

"Won't you both shake hands?" Preet smiled as the two continued memorizing

each other's faces.

Rinki glanced up at Preet who was smiling widely and she nodded, looking with cautious eyes at Farid. She slowly held out her hand and a tiny gasp escaped her lips when his cold skin touched hers.

Milenge Tumse To Bataayenge
Ke Kitna Pyaar Hai Hume

"Pleased to meet you," the formal cold edge from her voice pierced his heart and she could see the pain reflect through his eyes.

He smiled then, and nodded. "Same here,"

There was a shaky edge to his voice that concerned her. But then she felt Preet tug on her hand and turned to see him gesturing over to another group of friends. She looked back at Farid who sighed softly before letting her hand out of his grasp.

Ke Kitna Pyaar Hai Hume

As she let Preet lead her over to another group she found her mind lost in thoughts of Farid.

Seeing him four years after the last time was such a shock to her. She had never known he was in the same city, let alone that he hadn't tried to contact her.

All she could remember was the way he regarded living as an adventure. You're with a companion at one point and at the next turn there was someone else with you.

Farid; just his name used to bring a smile to her face. Her closest friend, the one person who knew her every emotion before even she felt it. the one who could make her see a different side of every situation. The one she could go to for anything.

She turned back slightly and saw him in conversations with one of the board members of the corporation and smiled to herself.

He had always vowed to her that he'd never be caught dead talking to a 'boring business man whose sole purpose in life was to make others lives a living hell.'

Yet now here he was, dressed up in a formal blazer, chatting away about the stock market.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

Preet touched her shoulder softly and she felt herself being pulled away from her old memories. "Haan?"

"You seemed lost," he whispered lightly to her. "Aren't thinking of ditching me are you?"

She grinned. "Shut up."

Preet shrugged. "It could happen."

Rinki shook her head until her eyes fell on Farid again. Who was watching her intently again, his eyes following her every move.

Could happen. There were so many things that could've happened in her life.

There were so many times when she had waited for Farid to ask her the most important question of their lives.

But he never did.

She could still remember the emotions in those eyes of his. Hopeful, nervous, anxious, and just plain scared.

Rinki smiled at him when she caught his eye again and saw the happiness glowing on his face. She hadn't forgiven him. She couldn't. He had left her when she needed her friend but right now four years later, they were both different people.

Sure, that day when she found out he had left for places unknown, she had been furious. Calling up each of his friends and demanding to know where he was.

But no one knew anything and she had no idea what made him leave so suddenly without a single good bye.

That night she had spent crying, something she didn't like admitting to anyone. What else could she do? She had tried every means to find him but the reality dawned on her a few days later; he was gone and she had no idea when and if they would meet again.

Kaise Kati Raatein, Kaise Kate Voh Din
Kaise Jeeye Tanha, Kaise Raahe Tere Bin

She was right deep down in her heart. They would meet again—she just didn't realize it'd be the day of her engagement. 

Farid's eyes fell on her tiny frame again and again but he just couldn't seem to pry them away. She seemed like the old Rubina, but there was a slight change in the way she carried herself. As if there was a small shield built around her—keeping strangers at a distance.

The Rubina he knew was different—she'd embrace strangers and make them her friends. This girl was different. He had left her in a state where she couldn't trust again.

He glanced up slowly and sighed deeply understanding the true meaning of being lost in a crowd. He was standing here with a houseful of people yet his eyes searched for only one.

Chaaron Taraf Faili Dard Ki Tanhaai
Shaam Saher Humko Yaad Teri Aayi

Preet smiled as he saw Rinki looking down at the ground in silence. "Are you sure nothing's wrong?"

She glanced up at him and shook her head. "No Preet, why do you think so?'

"You don't...." he sighed. "You don't seem very happy,"

Rinki bit her lip. She didn't want Preet to feel apprehensive today of all days. She loved Preet and he knew it too—but Rinki also knew that Preet had suffered heartbreak in the past, something he used as a joke to cover up the pain he felt.

The heartbreak that had caused insecurity in himself.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

"Preet," she smiled before cupping his face in her hands. "I'm very very VERY happy,"

"Sure?"

She grinned. "If you ask again I might say no,"

He sighed. "I love you,"

She nodded. "I know,"

"Can the much in love couple please come to the main floor?" One of Preet's friends called, distracting them.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

Preet took her hand in his again and they both walked towards the main stage in silence. Their relation never needed words. Their hands and eyes spoke more than required and that left them both content.

Preet Juneja was a person that many people associated different things with.

People who were his acquaintances knew him to be happy and fun loving. People who were his friends knew that this happy exterior was a way of covering up some of the pain he had gone through. But Rinki, Rinki knew the real truth of what he had gone through. The heartbreak he had suffered. Still she had accepted him and that had made the love between them grow. 

Apni Nigaahon Mein Tumko Basa Lenge
Dil Ki Dhadkan Mein Tumko Chupa Lenge

"Have you even asked her officially Preet?" One of Rinki's friends teased Preet who rolled his eyes.

"Do you really think if he didn't ask I'd be here right now?" Rinki grinned. "I'm not a mind reader; I do need to know what he's thinking."

Everyone laughed except one person in the entire room. One person who felt the hidden meaning underneath her words.

He hadn't said his true feelings to her and that was what had changed the entire course of his life.

If only there was some way to take her back to what it used to be before everything changed. If only there was some way he could tell her now what he needed to say then. If only.

Humpe Jo Guzri Hai Tumko Bataayenge
Cheerke Dil Apna Tumko Dikhaayenge

Rinki's eyes unconsciously searched for Farid's and she smiled the minute they landed on his forlorn face.

A wrinkle came onto her forehead immediately and she yearned to get up and rush over to his side. Something she wasn't able to do anymore.

She glanced around at all the people watching Preet expectantly as he slowly pulled the ring out of the small red box.

He tugged her left hand closer to his own and Rinki's eyes locked up to meet Farid's but was surprised as she saw him backing away slowly against the wall.

Her heart fought with her mind as she pondered over what to do.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

Should she pull her hand away and rush over to Farid?

Should she let Preet place the ring, a symbol of their love on her finger and forget about Farid?

Each option had a point that hurt her.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

The coolness of the metal touched her skin then and she looked down to see Preet sliding the ring onto her finger. HE smiled at her and she smiled back genuinely happy that she was with him.

She glanced back up at Farid but suddenly everything changed.

She saw a hurt in his eyes.

Something she had missed from before.

Hurt caused by something big.

Hurt that she caused.

She reached a conclusion as she glanced down at the thing band she held in her right hand.

A conclusion she wished that she hadn't come to.

Farid loved her.

Ke Kitna Pyaar Hai Hume

She was engaged to Preet now.

Farid felt the wall come behind him and he sighed as he collapsed onto it. He had made it through the night without his feelings coming out and ruining her life.

Without another look at her he turned and fled the house. He couldn't bear to see her slide the ring onto Preet. He didn't want to see her making a choice.

O Saahiba, O Saahiba

She was happy with Preet and that was what meant the most to him. He had left her in a state that he cursed himself for. But now she was happy, now she would have the happiness that he wished he could give her.

Farid and Rubina were in the past and from now on he would try his hardest not to come in front of her. Now It would always be Preet and Rinki.

He was out of the picture.

I don't want to say anything about this one😳 Hope you guys enjoy it tho

Meera😳

indiandoll89 thumbnail
I'll comment back on the other comments soonnnn! 😃
kimmu thumbnail
*sigh* I've already told you how much I love this right?

As much as I don't want to say this right now, cuz I'm mad at him, but poor Farid. My heart seriously tugged out for for him imagining that heartbroken expression.

You're such a good writer about hearbreak writer Meer.

My favorite part was the dilemma you put Rinki in, so much tension right there! I seriously thought she was about to run to Farid, but she didn't. *sigh* Instead, Farid understood and left on his own. But gosh, i wanna know so badly how Rinki deals with these new fresh... feelings for him.

I loved it! *claps* And i lovee youu. :D

kimzEdited by kimmu - 14 years ago
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farid...LMAO!!!! I dunno but just seeing his name anywhere in your shots makes me laugh really hard these days! LMAO.

erhm...

I loved the shot Moo! It was so sad and I don't wanna write more cause I'm lazy but I loved it!!!!!