Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
are you done with the shot? :O yay! this will be my spot then.

*edited*

It was an amazing shot! But there was not enough Mayank. 😆

I shall edit this again later.

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 14 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Tumhe haq haiiiiiii" *sings softly* Tis not a good idea to listen to a cute, romantic song such as that when your reading yourself getting kissed by your hubby. 😆 I really love this one, you've captured all the couples in their perfect ways, as in me and the loser fighting, kimz and akki being all cute like, nate and bhav making the house thingy, ravs and her loverboy in the kitchen, etc. 😆 too lazy to list it all, but we all know what couple did what and where. *wiggles brows* nd dont even mention my scene with farid ppl, ill kick u otherwise. I love ya tons and tons Mee! *hugs tightly* but u know that alrdy. :p
I enjoyed myself reading every bit of this part, and i dont wanna hear any complaints by you on how you flied thru it or w/e ur gnna say this time. =]
Loads of love and many tight hugs!
Merry Xmas!
 -Rinks

urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Armaan and I kissed ?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ...*takes in a deep breathe...*fudge, Ewuuu!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!! Grossss!!!!! Yucky, yucky yucky!!!! And Meera, nothing was happening in the pantry, nothing I tell you NOTHING! *glares.

Now that my system is all clear of that lmao! Nonee!!!!!! I miss her like hell! Her hugging Maddy and me just made me pause for a second and...err I dunno. Anyhoo, loved the whole 'plan' idea :P SO original, as usual lmao. And ohh....the watch thing you said in the very beginning made me laugh very hard for some reason:P That is very ...you-like to memorize the hands guys put their watches on and still being able to portray yourself as normal and naive lmao! I envy you! *cracks up. I can just imagine guys running for their life if I ever said that....*laughs even harder...thats right RUN! 

And and and...just for the heck of it, the best couple has to be the Farid one LMAO! He is the only non-reel guy there right?

Oh oh OH, and Good job on putting Manav and Preet side by side there:P Smoothly done!

All in all, I think this is the best longest shot you've done, none of the characters or relationships seemed forced at all. (except mine of course *gags. Trust me when I say this, if I ever went through your kitchen cupboards, no food will be left...be it vegetarian of course :P just a warning for the future, you know, if we ever do meet eachother)

Loved the present Moo! *hugs*
PS: told you my reply was going to be useless! Good night!  
Oh and btw, this may be important...Merry X-mas not only to Moo but everyone!!!! *group hug:P
PPS: Only for Moo this time: that blushing srk avi is ADORABLE! I love it! *hint hint, don't change it for a while! LMAO....its really REALLY cute, feel like pinching his cheeks every time I see it :P :$
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Avi. Farid and me? The best couple? Woman, are you daft?! 😳
Ahem, now thats out of the way. AVIIII!!! *hugs* i missed yaa! 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tis edited...I kinda skipped out on Radz and Kimz *holds ears* I'm sooo sorry girls!😳
Rinkz? :O OMGAWD! I thought I'd never get to talk to you ever again! LOL *hugs* missed ya as well. How are you??? And erhm, yes you and Farid make an awesome couple...the awesomest :P

And Moo, your still awake?
sourpuss thumbnail
Awesome shot, Meera *hugs* Compressing thirty-seven pages into four posts made it a helluva lot easier to read! =P Merry Christmas and love you!

B (:
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great O-s Meera

really cute! Loved it

oh and a very merry christmas to you to!

-aashifa-