KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March

Posted: 15 years ago
I is back! Coz Prem is Back!🤗 😆 Nevermind that he is Prem with some kind of Olympic disease which makes him run behind 4 days ki zindagi and stuff🥱 Anyway...

Here is this week ka Lesson🤓:

23rd March:

1. What the heck...epi starts with veera again..you know, I think, no; I KNOW the editor HATES US😡 and Veera with Dhobhi🤢 ....😲 Itne saare kapde! ahh well, who cares..and OMG Veera has spidey senses..kya hearing hain..she heard G mom from patah nahi kitne dur..now that I think of it..even G mom has long distance aawaz..both mom and dotty are so talented no? 🤣 Veera is fhast😲 Itne jaldi she was half way through washing the clothes...Now I understand! Veera's perfect career choice is Dhobin!

2. 🤢 What is wrong with G mom..she actually believed Veera's dukhbhari kangaal kahani🤢 Being in the vegetable state for months have addled her brains.🤢

3. Lallu's closeup🤢 did I mention this is one horrible episode?🤢 anyway..he has a Prem doing his Dada talk with lallu FB and I almost fell of the couch with boredom.

4. Ooohh...Kuldi and Heer doing kusur-pusur  (meaning whispering lol) about who made Lallu see umm..wrong sense?🥱 WHYYYYY PREM?! WHYYY are you hellbent on bring that Har-moan into J-Zoo again with his female Anaconda😭 Hmm..Heer is suspicious..even I am suspicious..which paratha are they eating..*thinking muh*

5. Prem is apparently stealing money...no big deal..he stole so many heart waise bhi😳 They are more precious.😳 No? Heer took her Kali Maa avatar and was going to go all😡 on him when Kul di went in the room and the bro-sis due decided to play Injection-Injection.😵 Did I tell you I am terrified of injections?😕 So ya..I closed my eyes for this scene😆 But..hmmm..Heer is again suspicious and so am I! Was the injection hygenic or what? 😕

6. 🤢Lallu again but ahh...Prem is there so *laath maars lallu and stares at Prem*😛

7. Haila Preet! 😃 🤗 Hmm..he tells Heer Prem kept money instead of stealing..man is Prem a bad thief or what? 🤣 Kuch nahi ho sakta is Indian Robinhood ka.

8. Lallu sent Heer to fetch Prem's coat...wow that sounds so doggie-ish instruction type no? 🤣 Anyway heeriye does and as per her prayers a ball of paper rolls off the coat😲 How convinient....ahh, it's a money order from Surubhi Devi😲🥱 isiki kami thi..now Heer will become 007 Juneja , Heer Juneja😵 AND SHE DID! OUCH

9. Prem is sooo suspicious when Heer decides to leave for Delhi but he is unaware that heeriye can turn into detective Heer too so he is unconcerned. Bad(e) move Prem🥱

10. 🤢 Eek Veera AGAIN This Baap-Beti😭 keep scaring me😭 ye leh..she called har-moan bhi..3 bandar hamare TV ke andar OH wow...Female Anaconda bhi aayi *sigh* Forget it.🤢

11. 🤢
^ Enough said for Veera-Nihaal Ding Dong scene😭 Mujhe bohot sadma lagta is scene se if I had watched it..but I was ismart and I didn't! But I did catch a glimpse of Nihaal pose marring 😳😭

12. Heer reached Delhi and 😲 No Taxi but a car..Kya thaat hain madam ke...she reached the house bhi..usse address kaha se mila😲 and surubhi sharma is Gaurav's mad momma...BIG surprise😲 No really!

24th March:

1. Open with Heer and G's mad momma..THANK GOD! If Veera hoti toh mein sach mein Vuicide karti which means making Veera commit suicide 🤣 Yaar which person takes a stranger inside their home and removes photo's of their son 😵

2. 😲 Heer! Detective se Chor ban gayi 🤣 Hmmm...apparently Gaurav is dead and Prem is Prem and blah blah...I am shocked! Such an UNEXPECTED THING!😲 KYA TWIST HAIN!👏 DID not see it coming!😲

3. Heer crying..Bechari..and Jugni🥱 dancing and babbling... as usual for her Jugna🥱 BTw, is anyone worried about Premeer's privacy? I am..this Jugni is a suspicious character I tell you...hamesha unhe hi taakte rehti hain😕

4. We are back to J-Zoo🥱 and some stranger are cooking😆 and J-Zoo praani's are in the hall with Kuldi pul baanding of Preet for hiring the cooks..but nono, it's Prem who hired them..Ahh shoo sweet. Preet makes fun of Lallu 🤣 and Lallu runs behind him to beat him😡😆 *sigh* Ok..I actually like Preet teasing and lallu running behind him like a dedh footiya baby godzilla. So liked this part.

5. Heer is back in J-Zoo too.😆 Ok..who else adored the "Bhabhi Bhabhi Welcome Back." 🤗 Preet! My Chokku Pokku.

6. Hmm..Prem's eyes swung to hers😳 but I no likes the weird expression. HMPH.

7. It's time to eat! And man..are the J-Zoo praani's hungry or what? 🤣 Heer though has only eyes for Prem😳 who🥱 is concentrating on food. 🤣

8. The moon is shaking *blinks* 🤣 Jugni! see what your dance made Chanda mama do!😡😆

9. Maya has a Cocktail party🥱 seee? COCKTAIL BUt not food! Har-moan ne J-Zoo ki tarah hi kanjoos family se rishta joda hain..I bet they too don't give their guests any food 🤣

10. Preet and Kiran sends Prem to umm dominate Heer🤔 Prem is so apologetic when he enters the room 🤣 HOW can he not see her changed attitude yaar...Hmmm..Prem no wants to see Heer change clothes...hmmmm..baddhu normal che ne?(That's Gujrati for: everything's normal no?") 🤣 wow..is he infruriated or what? 🤣 Is it wrong of me to enjoy it so much? 🤣

11. Heer making him tie her dori😳 This Heeriye is ismart...she is subtely telling him that she is accepting im as her HUSBAND...and then infruriates him more by saying he looks like Prem so everything is hunky dory and he should wear Prem's fav suit 🤣 wow, prem looks murderous.😳 I found even THAT cute😕😆

25th March:

1. 🤢 Veera and Nihaal again...this couple make us Behaal🤢 she is cribbing🥱 as usual about jewellery and money and stuff. Ya ya Aage bado.🥱

2. Preet, Kiran and Lallu waiting for their wifey's...and Preet the naughty teasing Meher😆 I adore this guy 🤣

3. Maya's House is the place where Prem's so called award ceremoney happened 🤣 and RR announced Heer's and his engagement 🤣 Maya's taklu dad is not only kanjoos but also ismart for renting out his house ka hall 🤣

4. 🤢 Gargoyle (Maya and Veera coz they are both hideous inside out)  jodi is making plans against the ghar ki REAL beti's...🥱 as long as I get Premeer together..I DONT CARE 🤣 I just hope G mom uses her brain and sees throught the tingu GFN troublemaker.

5. Preet flirting with some random girl🥱 pagal ladka...he so enjoys jealous Meher..Meher should make him jealous too! Meher! Go dore daalo on some random guy! Ok, not really 🤣

6. Cocktail party mein turban? Ummmm....uhhh...huhhhh...ehhhh...Nevermind..😵

7. Hmmm..turbans are good..did I tell you? It made Premeer go somewhere ALONE 😳

8. 😲 Besharam aunty! she straight away asked Heer about getting preggers...aunty get a LIFE! and😲 Heer 🤣 saying it will be soon....😳 Ya Prem looks😕  and I look
🤣

9. Leh G mom bhi...wow Heeriye is being very Besharam but I LIKES IT! Prem looks 😲😕 Prem! 🤣 "How is it possible?!" 🤣 🤣 Wow I like this teasing Heer.

10. Heer is pehenaying Pagdi and talking about her Prem again😆 ah-ha..he finally asked the question that had been revolving in his head ever since Heer said "I will change here..you are my husband" ..but *sigh* Prem..how can you even THINK that Heer only loves your face, though have to admit, it's a mighty awesome face😳

11. Prem crying like his heart is breaking...ummm..which it did...😵 Isn't this the guy who gave Heer a To Do List on marrying, having kids with someone else and stuff?😡 But still, Prem crying breaks my heart too...Prem 🤗

26th March:

1. Wow..Kuldi can dance😲 I thought Meher and Preet were good dancers but Kul Di takes the prize!👏

2. WHAT?!🤢 why is there a woman crawling all over the party floor singing Premeer's song on random couples! Seriously MayHam! (MayaHarman... It rhymes with Mayhem no? 🤣 I thought it was perfect when Ru di called them that...😆)🤢 Veera scene too with G mom but I ignored it

3. Prem is here and he is transformed from heartbroken to burning angry..Ok he is still heartbroken but right now anger is ruling him...I always noticed that anger is the best counter attack for heartbreak..interesting no?

4. Heer dancing with Kiran and Kuldi with Prem and 😲😳 Premeer's hips😛 almost touched😳

5. That Jugni and Jugna ki Beti is still crying on the floor when people are trying to dance😕😆

6. Ahh..bliss! Finally Kiran and Kuldi turned Premeer towards each other and pushed them closeee..😳 Jiyo tum dono..but J-Zoo se dur😵

7. Hmmm, hmm, hmm, Prem is still angry! 😆 Haiiiii angry Prem 😍

8. I skipped Lallu-Harman torture chat🤢 I is ishmart *Pats my back*

9. Wow...I LIKED Preet shielding Meher from that female anaconda Good Boy Preet 🤗

10. Premeer alone in a car 😆 Prem doesn't look too thrilled 🤣 and here goes Heer flirting and hinting about having a baby again 🤣 I loved how Prem said "Kaisi wahiyaad batein kar rahi ho tum" 🤣 wow..car mein song bhi baja toh purane zamane ka..I think these editors know we call Premeer a 27469595867BC couple 🤣 isiliye they put on old songs when they are alone.

11. Oho...Prem complaining to Dheer#2 clone bacha..VIKAS 🤣 Ok..the kid is adorable but whenever I see him mujhe Dheer#2 ki yaad aati hain😭 MNSTRZ miss him you know..we missed him so much one day that we changed our display pics in MSN to Dheer#2 🤣 All our contacts got quite a shock seeing his googly eyes staring at them 🤣

12. So Prem is bugged about Heer liking Gaurav coz he has the same face as Prem 🤣 Amazing..he is jealous of HIMSELF 🤣 🤣 These guys are such weird creatures I tell you. 🤣 But Vikas gave dhoka to Prem 🤣 and Prem no longer has his support 🤣 Kaha Bhagke jaoge Prem 😈 Oh...apparently bacho ke kamre mein 🤣

13. G mom acting retarted🤢..somehow I still have some belief in her so maybe this is one of her freaky weird plan to bring out Veera's truth, like she did with Prem during Ganapati Utsav, remember? She clutched Prem's face and made him look like a fish remember?😡🥱😆 So let's see..but I am not holding my breath.

27th March:

1. My TV screen froze so I missed the first 3-4 mins but I guess it was Kuldi poking Prem to leave 🤣 Prem looked so suspicious 🤣 and his suspicions are right coz there is Heer looking all smug BTW what happened to the other kids 🤣 I only see Vikas there..Where is my Tanu and....Keshav(?)🤔

Honestly? It's hard to comment on this epi coz it was so powerful and action packed..and no I don't only mean the slap..though I think it was justified. I LOVED this epi...😃👏⭐️ but😡 what's up with Prem having a disease
These people CALL THEMSELF CREATIVES?!😡 It better be a hoax planted by RR or someone😡 and IF Prem DOES have a disease then plz creatives..read this and USE the Ambala property Heer has! She can sell it for money and use it for his ilaaj😡 Make him fit and fine jaldi 🤬

Wow..this is ultra longggggggggggggg!!!!!!!! So Milano's, Pies and Brownies for all! 🤗

~Triv🤓

Edited by -Triv- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahaaa Look whose back in Action with the pathshalas😎
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh mine..so my teacher is back after long long break.I can say hadtaal [strike].But i so missed this pathshala.I never missed my actual college lectures as i really missed it.Welcome back teacher.

Originally posted by: -sidrah-

ahaaa Look whose back in Action with the pathshalas😎

😛 Kaun? Kaun? 🤣

Originally posted by: Intellienough

oh mine..so my teacher is back after long long break.I can say hadtaal [strike].But i so missed this pathshala.I never missed my actual college lectures as i really missed it.Welcome back teacher.

Awwww 🤗 Wait a minute😕 Hadtaal? Against me?😕 Or the Pathshala?😕

Missed you all too 🤗
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Pathshala and I loved friday's episode and please creative no disease track, bring premeer back.
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW. that was just WOW👏😃😆 Prem is jealous of himself🤣🤣that was the best😆😆

this pathshaala was A++++++😃😃 keep insulting Veera,MayHam(loved that too😆😆) and Lallu, and it will rock more😃😆
-Bee- thumbnail
Yea!!!! Pathshala's back!!! Can you tell I missed them?
I'm so glad our teacher came back with Prem. Looking at the story, with Veera-Maya-Harman-Nihaal and the 'new' Gmom, I have a feeling we might need these pathshalas in the next few weeks. I don't trust this creative team to be kind enough to give us Premeer filled epis like Friday....

First things first, you will be proud to know I've been doing my homework, because whenever MayHam (thanks Raksha Di for the name) or Veera-Nihaal (need a name for them that is as disgusting as they are) appear on screem some very Pathashala-like gaalis errupt in my head. *looking lost* Actually, I'm not entirely sure where they come from, but that seems to be my automatic reaction.

Okay, coming to the Pathshala:

I just have to say that at one point I really thought the creatives wanted the show to end. I mean, why ELSE would they start epis with Veera or Maya. People would take one look, and change the channel. The thing that had me on the floor laughing was Gmom calling Veera 'Veeru'. From what angle does Vitchface look like a "veeru'?!?!?! That's an insult to Dharmendra for God's sake!!!!

I closed my eyes for the Veera-Nihaal scene. I saw one sec, and then turned up my headphones on full voume. I needed to see the Heer scene after that, so I just sat through 5 min with my eyes closed. Of course, I had to open them again, when my dad wondered Nihaal doesn't know how to take a bath, if there's soap on the floor! My mom and dad definitely think I'm crazy for watching this show 😭(Heer's 'seduction' on Friday didn't help things). Anyway, then I simply watched the rest of the scene with 'ande ka funda' playing in my ipod. Do you know how amusing that scene becomes when u've got someone singing 'ye nahin pyaare koi maamooli banda' in the bg?!

G's crazy mom has no manners whatsoever... A guest comes asking for your son, and you not only let them in your house, but instead of chai-paani you give them.... photos! Not that Heer is such a good guest either... 😆

First of all, when I saw that woman sining Premeer's song, for a second I thought it was Jugni with a MAJOR makeover. Now, as some people have suggested, I know it's just her daughter. Okay, I want to exactly what the creatives were thinking when they started Prem-Heer's song on random couples?!?!?!?! I also want to know why noone paid attention to the lyrics. There's one line that clearly says "Heer nu kaul bulale Ranjhna... vasiya Prem tu des jin vich, meinu vi us des bulale". Noone else thought it was a coincidence that she's singing about a Heer and Prem. How many Prem-Heer jodis do these people know. Or were they so busy giving their thumkas that they don't notice anything else?!?!

About 27th March - I have to say I agreed with you. I feel both Heer and Prem were justified in their actions, and I saw Prem-Heer-are-one, because noone else could have driven them to this extent, than each other. Now if ONLY the creatives gave us more epis filled with only Prem-Heer.... *sigh* Why do I have a feeling that there's going to be an overdose of other characters next week, just for this treat on Friday. *double sigh*

Anyway, I have to go and study now...*taking brownies and milano cookies* I wonder if I can study chemistry with a sugar high?!

Edited by iqbalrox14 - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Trivssss.....🤗🤗🤗omgggg....the pathshala was amazing as usual....thnk god ur bak with it....and weekend pathshala is ROCKINGS.....🤣

omggg....i cant believe i hav laffed a lot today ever since morning....🤣🤣

and missssed d pathshalas🤗🤗🤗

@siddy : i just noticed....not bad(e) getting unlaji and chnging siggies and avis huh.....kya hoying?!!!🤣🤣 and u choried the one am using......hmph.....🤣

AND how can i not forget tht msn convo chnging Dheer#2's pics.......🤣🤣🤣 mels was tooo much.......and was it onli him we were chnging to🤣🤣 u had the ice-cream lady and lallu also🤣

Luv Nans
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post👍🏼..long time seriosly..I missed my paathshala😉..and even my tv screen frozed on the beginning of fridayz epi..I guess why??maybe tatasky technical problem..