Triple celebration for Jassuben stars

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Triple celebration for Jassuben stars

With the last episode of Jassuben Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family (NDTV Imagine) being telecast on 28th March, the typical Gujju family winds up the show with a happy ending.

Ketkie J, who plays Nandini on the show, tells us about the sequence, "We will be seen celebrating Jassuben's son Sunny's birthday in the last shot."

Explaining the whole plot, Ketkie says, "Sunny demands that his parents throw him a theme party. His mom Jigna gets angry and leaves for a while. Jigna then comes up with a surprise for Sunny and throws an animal theme birthday party for him. Then we all dress like animals and then celebrate his birthday. I was dressed like a deer and Vijal, who plays Jigna, dressed like a rabbit in grey."

This is how the serial will wind up tomorrow onscreen but off screen too, there were two other celebrations taking place. Ketkie tells us, "For one, it was the last day of the shoot and the other thing was that we were all celebrating my birthday too, which is on March 19. So onscreen and off, there were three celebrations."

The actress adds, "After the shoot winded up, Deepesh our director gave a very emotional speech and we were all in tears. Thereafter, we went to the Jassuben terrace which was made into a pub. There, JD cut a cake with his daughters and then I cut my birthday cake. We all had khaana and then danced like anything. Overall, we all had a complete blast!"

The last episode of Jassuben Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family will be telecast on 28th March at 10pm on NDTV Imagine.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090328_138

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Will miss Jasuben
thanks for the article