kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
ok first performance baiiching got a 9 by saroj ji
and his dance was come on admit it not toooo good (im just using him as an example)
he did awesoommme today so thats not my problem but what im saying is
karan first performance was pretty rubbishh too i agree he got a 6 from saroj ji
today karans performance ws wayyy better than baichung FIRST performance but she gave hium a 6
and 4 marks were dropped for lifts being used before ( but other ppl who have mucked up before have got 7's i mean i dont get it
i am really doubting the grounds on which she judges ppl
her personal favoruties or actuallly dancing
cos i think i have an answer

and i kno ppl will be like get over it but i have a HUGE problem with the judges this year they are very random with their marks and its reallly not fair to any contestant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedeep06 thumbnail
yea i totally agree...da judges dis year are not very gud...their voting is so random
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kash4life

4 marks were dropped for lifts being used before

when shilpa scored 30 she said all the dances copy from each other.. all are copies only.. so why she is saying lifts being used before.. my question is SO WHAT.. how come one point you agree for copy and another day you deny it??? is she alright mentally?? or is it an OLD AGE problem??
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously....after watching his performance I felt a huge lump in my throat....I have no idea what is wrong with Saroj Khan.....I mean is she jealous that Karan is getting highest votes for last three weeks or what?

I now its a stupid reason and I would never have agreed to it but after she gave him 6 today.....there is nothing that I can't believe about her biasness
Today, even if u tell me that "Saroj Khan proposed Karan and just because he did not agree to her proposal....thats why she is giving him low marks".......I am ready to believe that disgusting possibility, too

I know I am being mean and shouldn't be saying that, but its true....bcos there is no way in the world she can give him 6 for today's performance!

I hate swearing and I dont do that usually becaus it doesn't go with my personality.....but today when she gave him 8 and then 6, I really felt like swearing at her...which i did and i dont have regret for

i really respect Saroj han for her dancing sills and everything but after today I am not sure if I will like her ever again or not......and if Karan gets into dance off just because of her, I swear to god, I will NOT watch any movies or anything, in which she has choreographed.....I dont care even if that movie has SRK or any of my favourote actors

Edited by bloodline - 15 years ago
ammy_sreejoyee thumbnail
Hii guys..u must b thinking dat wat is diz topic 4...
Actually guys i think dat...Soroj ji ka karan k saath kuch chattis ka aakhda..ya..peechley janam ki dushmani hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karan's performance was soo gud bt still he got only 6 frm saroj....is dat fair..
I think..Saroj ji jalti hai karan de hot hunk se..
Kaise muh banati hai karan k performance k tym pe..

Moderaters...can close diz topic if..dey think dat i am violatin an rulE
lUV
$REEJOYEE
yeah.. the judges suck this year..
Esp. Saroj.. her judging makes no sense.. she should just retire and stay home.. no more judging for her
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously man......I don't mind the 6 because after looking at other performances, yes Karan should have done much better and yes I'm saying that despite being a die hard Karan fan.

But its the changing points from 8 to 6, that was plain mean. That's what aggravated me😑, and even if I didn't feel like voting for Karan based on his performance, Saroj Khan would make me send in twice the votes.

Well I'm international, so all those who can vote for Karan, unlike some of us helpless international viewersπŸ˜”, pour your hearts out guys, our dearest KSG needs us.
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloodline

Seriously....after watching his performance I felt a huge lump in my throat....I have no idea what is wrong with Saroj Khan.....I mean is she jealous that Karan is getting highest votes for last three weeks or what?

I now its a stupid reason and I would never have agreed to it but after she gave him 6 today.....there is nothing that I can't believe about her biasness
Today, even if u tell me that "Saroj Khan proposed Karan and just because he did not agree to her proposal....thats why she is giving him low marks".......I am ready to believe that disgusting possibility, too

I know I am being mean and shouldn't be saying that, but its true....bcos there is no way in the world she can give him 6 for today's performance!

I hate swearing and I dont do that usually becaus it doesn't go with my personality.....but today when she gave him 8 and then 6, I really felt like swearing at her...which i did and i dont have regret for

i really respect Saroj han for her dancing sills and everything but after today I am not sure if I will like her ever again or not......and if Karan gets into dance off just because of her, I swear to god, I will NOT watch any movies or anything, in which she has choreographed.....I dont care even if that movie has SRK or any of my favourote actors

Wow I like your spirit, that is true Karan deewanapan.

I didn't swear at her but I was mmmaaaadddd. If she's just given 6 straight away thats fine, but changing from 8 to 6, I was fuming 😑
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Wow I like your spirit, that is true Karan deewanapan.

I didn't swear at her but I was mmmaaaadddd. If she's just given 6 straight away thats fine, but changing from 8 to 6, I was fuming 😑

yup.....that is what annoyed me the most.....bcos from past week i was reading at IF that SK gave Karan only 6 and i was thinking that maybe karan's performance was bad otherwise who would give HIM 6?
and then today when she showed 8.... i was really so happy and then out of no where, she changed it to 6....i was like wtf, that was so mean

if she wanted to give him 6, then why not give 6 straightaway....wats the point in building false hope??
If we are feeling like this, how must Karan and Nicole have felt? Its like in your exam your result is 90%, you are happy like anything and suddenly your teacher says that 'no its actually 60% bcos u made a mistake here!"
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I soo agree man!

Like talk about partiality! 😳
Saroj is soo urghhh! -_-
Like wtf was the point of going from 8 to 6, i was soo mad when she did that!
&& soo true about that baichung guy, like Karan's performance today was WAY WAY WAY better than baichung's first one. :\
Karan deserved more than 23. :|