Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG i totally agree!! Ever since i saw that i was like WTF!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U, U SENILE OLD WOMAN!! She really does need to retire! 4 points off for lift is stupid cuz its not like he messed up his steps, the lifts were beautiful!

I think she is jealous because guys as HOT as Karan paid no attention to her in her youth and she is taking it out on our resident hottie! Im so mad at her, after i saw what she did I wanted to throw something at her! And then im sorry but the old cricketer guy got BETTER marks than Karan's performance??? WHy? because he flirts with her! Someone needs to knock some sense into her because im sooo pissed off!

Did u see the look on Karan's face when he got those scores? He was soooo upset! I felt so bad because he obviously worked really hard and the concept was amazing!
cutie_ketu thumbnail
even i agree...n when u gave amrks after a deep thought....den how can u cut d mark safter givin dem......
sjshah thumbnail
Honestly i didn't think so. Today's theme was the usage of props and they used it. So don't you think Saroj Khan should be marking based on how they used the prop rather than cutting not 1 but 2 marks for lifts that were used by other choreographers!
First off, I will mention that I am not a big KSG fanatic. He is okay dancing-wise to me. But this is his first performance that I actually liked alot, much more than the My Love one. He deserved to be around a 27 as I thought it was better than Ram and Gauhar's performances. Saroj Khan is one very hotheaded judge, who seems to give points based on her own scale. One little thing, and she gets completely offended. The Parul falling at the end of the performance and this weird lifts being seen nonsense. Who knows what she is looking for? I think you meant deluded, but I would say out of her mind. This season is making me miss Shiamak's clear headed and leveled remarks so much. People would hark on him being so critical, but he was consistent and gave good marks when they were deserved.
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well, even I was fuming seeing her judgement yesterday!!

With full guarantee, I can say that all the others, who incorporated lifts in their performances where "copied" as well..and she has no right to give Karan a 6  for that..!!

Also, I didn't find Monica & Shilpa better than him at all..!!There was no concept in most of the performances and still, aah..!!

Sometyms I feel, ppl misjudge Karan's "Macho" image..oldies like Saroj jee, dont fancy it and it makes Karan suffer..
ifaddicted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with lats55..i had the same thnking k on day she is sayin g that u cant say shipla copied warna to aap ye kaho ge bharatnatiyam ko sab copy kertayhain..and whjats with cuttng marks..im ean jus make up your mind...

So basically it came down to choreography..karan did his best so ppl give him votes!
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 hisdance was definately better than amarnath..n just as gud as ram...saroj khan has never been a gud judge...
acc. now i jus hate saroj
1st whn she gaved 8 i was lik ok f9 she cuteed 2 marks 4 lifts den agn he cutted 2 agn damn is he mad..
i dont know i feel bad 4 him..
but guys it lifts wer done den u sawn many of karan-nicole steps are also copies. I wont name dem but in yst. epi 1 of contestants acc. thouhly copied karan-nicole

Originally posted by: bloodline

Seriously....after watching his performance I felt a huge lump in my throat....I have no idea what is wrong with Saroj Khan.....I mean is she jealous that Karan is getting highest votes for last three weeks or what?

I now its a stupid reason and I would never have agreed to it but after she gave him 6 today.....there is nothing that I can't believe about her biasness
Today, even if u tell me that "Saroj Khan proposed Karan and just because he did not agree to her proposal....thats why she is giving him low marks".......I am ready to believe that disgusting possibility, too

I know I am being mean and shouldn't be saying that, but its true....bcos there is no way in the world she can give him 6 for today's performance!

I hate swearing and I dont do that usually becaus it doesn't go with my personality.....but today when she gave him 8 and then 6, I really felt like swearing at her...which i did and i dont have regret for

i really respect Saroj han for her dancing sills and everything but after today I am not sure if I will like her ever again or not......and if Karan gets into dance off just because of her, I swear to god, I will NOT watch any movies or anything, in which she has choreographed.....I dont care even if that movie has SRK or any of my favourote actors

👏👏.. meee too.. OMG i swearing so bad.. i was soooooooo madd.. like why would she give a 8 and then change it to a 6?.. what was her reason..like shes soo anoyying shes the worst judge EVER.. she doesnt know how to judge at al..
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Karan got highest votes today....even though they did not mention who got highest votes, they DID say that Parul and Ram got more votes or something like that

Karan deserves the highest votes and if he did not get highest votes, I would blame it all on that SAROJ KHAN.....seriously that lady anooys me like hell
Otherwise it was record of Karan of getting highest votes among all other contestants...but thanks to our "miss-I-am-always-right-and-experienced- Saroj Khan", he did not
uggh....is there any limit how much I can hate her

and apparantly Karan will be getting 19 marks from judjes in the next week....just great...all what we needed after 23....its so so so annoying
even though we haven't watched that dance in which he is getting 19, I must say that it can NOT be THAT BAD that they are giving him 19...I mean come on, the way Karan described his upcoming dance in his interview, it sure would be rocking
and even if its not that good, it can not be worth only 19 for sure!
Edited by bloodline - 15 years ago