DOTW: Advantages/Disadvantages of India-Forums

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Here's your friend Mahi bringing you the....

This week, we'll discuss about the advantages/disadvantages of being on India-forums. 

What are the advantages of India-Forums? Why do you visit IF regularly/sporadically?

What are the disadvantages of IF?  (We hope these are less ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ but even if not, we'll work together to make IF an even better place!!)

How has IF helped you on a person level? Did you get a lot friends? A place to discuss your favorite shows/ideas? Do you get a lot of help on IF?

Have fun discussing!  

Mahi
Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonii_Babii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Advantage: You speak and get to know people from all over the world! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Disadvantage: Its not personal...its public so everyone can see your posts and your personal chats!

Lol..
Anam_naan thumbnail
Advantages - You make friends out here..Post your opinion....Discuss your personal views about Shows...nd soaps...Well many..I hve deeply fallen in love With IF...nd its nt a single day that I dnt visit IF..

Disadvantage - Yet found nothing...
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Advantage:
A great site to surf, we can knw many info, let others knw our opinion,play games & make a lotsss of frnds around d world even we can knw abt other cultures too...

Disadvantages:
No..there isnt any..
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What are the advantages of India-Forums? Why do you visit IF regularly/sporadically?

There is a good number of people here, and its ALWAYS active! you always have somewhere to go, and someone to talk too, little chances are that you won't find the place addicting!...

What are the disadvantages of IF?  (We hope these are less ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ but even if not, we'll work together to make IF an even better place!!)

The only disadvantage I see here, is the video sharing is sometimes hassleworthy... Sometimes the videos are expired and no longer working when you really need them, I wish would could torrent them so they'd be there as long as we supported them!

How has IF helped you on a person level? Did you get a lot friends? A place to discuss your favorite shows/ideas? Do you get a lot of help on IF?
On a personal level it helped me greatly, sometimes its easier talking to someone you haven't seen or met, stranger but yet a friend... my very special friend, su, here helped me loads! I do get alot of friends but sometimes we loose contact as soon as a show goes off, or some people become inactive and that sometimes makes me sad because we all have such a blast here.  Help meaning with shows yes.. lol, but yeah, I did learn loads about siggy making on here and it got me interested in css coding etc...
angelstar2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love_anam

Advantages - You make friends out here..Post your opinion....Discuss your personal views about Shows...nd soaps...Well many..I hve deeply fallen in love With IF...nd its nt a single day that I dnt visit IF..

Disadvantage - Yet found nothing...

exactly....๐Ÿ˜Š
maha_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Advantages: You keep in touch with ur fav show even if u miss it on tv ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Visiting it everyday...

There is no disadvantage...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Born-star thumbnail
Awesome Topic....

Advantage:We can discuss our Favorite shows ,Its not only about serials but We can talk about our Fav books,I must say Dev Team Of IF is very active bcoz of them we can take part in many contests which always adds excitement ,Now after KS blog I am more addicted To I-F.๐Ÿ˜›

Disadvantages. NON....

Yes I do have freinds here,I must say every person here is very helpful,Specially DMG Forum Dev Team,

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The advantage is that we can be up to date not only with our favourite shows but als whats happenin in the lives of our favourite stars!

Disadvantage is that we can spend hours and hours here without realising how fast time has gone!
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adicoolnclassy

The advantage is that we can be up to date not only with our favourite shows but als whats happenin in the lives of our favourite stars!

Disadvantage is that we can spend hours and hours here without realising how fast time has gone!

They are my answers as well๐Ÿ˜†