Written Update - 27th March

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg b4 reading..thank you!!!
I have been waiting so impatiently!!
-Sadi*
jamune thumbnail
omg im so happie dat e finally said it he is prem but nor meet scenes todai im depress but happie he's prem  
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yeah... i know... even though i watched the episode, i just logged on to read the comments of the update (and read to imagine the scene till the video came on)...

and one more thing... this very first comment of urs caught my attention... ur tv screen froze up too...? is it like an all-over singapore problem, or even overseas? coz even my tv screen froze
Edited by NehAditya8791 - 15 years ago
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks

It's nice that he told her that he is Prem...but I just hope that he doesn't tell her that he is leaving again for some odd reason...cuz that wil be horrible.
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ure TV screen froze up too?... even mine did πŸ˜•
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy he finally said hes prem😳  but im a bit sad we had no meet scenes, but still wow prem. how am i going to last these next 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Update, Bhav.... I think that the Freeze Up was common... They wanted to show How Beautiful Heer looked in that Last Moment of the Montage Mebbe??  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da fab update πŸ‘ yay am soo happy dat he revealed he is Prem πŸ˜ƒ

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you fo the update.yayyyyyyyyyy finally he confessed that he is prem.wowwwwwwww!!!
            jeni