~* Kabhi Alvida na Kehna...Grihasthi *~

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Adieu..bye-bye..Ciao..goodbye..parting..ta-ta

All this are mere words but says a lot..they tell that time has come where there is a "Hello" awaits for you somewhere else! Your innings has ended here..same way Grihasthi is departing! We all will get busy in our Lives! So lets take few minutes off and bid adieu to the show..which brought us together under one roof called Grihatshi forum! Forum..which was full of masti..leg pulings..Bloopers..Tomatoes..nd not to forget has become a living Zoo,with aliens, Rats, barracudas  and what not..!

Have you all realised as.. Why a word  "Parting" can moist your eyes, even before you realises! Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? And if you add a little "Y" in Parting'we get a word called "Partying"..altogether a different meaning ! So lets do it ,As Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.

Now We also have small request for this party, nobody will cry and feel bad as no matter what we all will be there for each other, nothing can take that away from us! And lets not spoil the Fun we had in the past one year because..

"Those to whom we say farewell, are welcomed by others."

To relive the bygone times..we have little something for you all from the forum!

Top 5 Scene of Rishi from the Show!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RfMk6FyoA[/YOUTUBE]

The most Loved VM of the forum :

^^Click to Watch

* I can not help it, If it has Andypie in loads πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets join in the Party..and Dance along.....

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail

Now Lets have Fun..In Grihasthi Bastion Style!πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5iuE549h4[/YOUTUBE]

Become a Dialogue writer, Mute the volume of this scene and write your own Dialogues as "Why he is crying?" πŸ€”Just a Little RULE to be remembered' your Dialogue should be Funny ! Penned down or give words to your Naughty side! And the most Funny Dialogue will WIN a Signature of your Favourite Actor/Personality! Just write down your entries under this thread..πŸ˜ƒ

~* Name the Characters *~

Now you all can Name your friend whom you think has the Qualities of the following Characters!

Rishi : Nice Guy, but fell for two Girls together!(We have this tendency to have more than one Crush at a time!πŸ˜†)

Simar : typical Good Bahu,Daughter and so on so forth.

Priya : the Other woman!

Veera : The Only Vamp of the show!😈

Beje : Old is Gold..full of lifeπŸ€“

Nacho : lilttle sweet little Salty! 

Manas : The Sweet and cute boy next door!

Soni : Youngest but a preacher and have leadership traits!

Rano : Sweet Girl ,Geet-fication of Small Screen from JWM, born to marry!

Ajmer Singh : Bad Guy..Goon of the show!

Now you decide which Friend of yours have the quality of the characters listed above!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

^^Click to Play! ☺️
Pop as many balloons as you can within the given time and post the score in this ThreadπŸ˜†

but.. NO CHEATING OK!!πŸ˜†

In the end...remember..

"tumko bhi hai khabaar..mujhko bhi hai pata..
ho raha...hai juda...dono ka fasla...
dooor ja ke bhi mujsh se..
tum meri yaadon main rehna..
Kabhi Alvida..na Kehna...
Kabhi Alvida na Kehna...."

Banner Credit : KhushixπŸ‘πŸ‘

Special Thanks to Shagun,VaVaVoom ,Resham and Shruti!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful post Nish!....πŸ˜ƒ

I dont watch this show..but my friends does...my nish does...and i feel so sad for her...but dont worry nish.. ul see ur andy again...this isnt the end....hopefully with a better co-star...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabhi mamta toh kabhi simar...both are 😳 not to forget...sangeeta!...🀒🀣 okie sory...πŸ˜†

this forum was always fun...ansh's funny topics...nish's and others aswell....even mine on simars plastic surgery...
🀣 im surely gonna miss all the funny posts here...it was fun being here!...

Congrats to the show for making it this far!..πŸ‘πŸ‘ remember the good time on the show and in the forum..not the bad!...πŸ˜ƒ

wow!...balloon game was fun!....πŸ˜† only scored 681....πŸ˜†
2nd attempt...scored 843...πŸ˜†
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oye hoye u made it...fab post.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The things will never be the same...M nt feeling bad since the show is coming to an end...bt the feeling of nt meeting my lovable frnds here makes me more feel bad...

I had a lovely time with all of you here..esp Nish and Anshu....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Andy will surely come in one of the shows soon...bt its nt bidding adieu to him..its adieu to the show...

Moreso to the forum...😭

And yes..I did played the balloon game...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...first didnt knew hw to click πŸ˜†bt eventually did and scored 508πŸ˜ƒ..nt bad naahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Dnt give a thanks giving speech....................

Waah wah badiyaa Post Nishu and chari sushi beautiful banner indeed....

Burger kithe hain!!

I played Balooon Game second attempt score 500 third attempt score  719 first attempt pc froze again
Luv,

Shagun
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Reserved....😊will comment later..LOADS TO SAY...you all would be thinking hasnt she written enough already nah..i suffer from vocal diarrheaπŸ˜† thanks for liking the post lemme blush β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but Sushi banner did itπŸ‘πŸ‘

as far scoring is concerned...Sushi  681!!! 😲😲nd even Reshu 508!! 😲lemme try and oye..Shagu u play na too..dodoπŸ˜†

My score is 1098!!! wohoooooooo.β­οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.you all bow infront of me now..c'mon do the honorsπŸ˜† i am a starπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The banner looks brilliant...i like the effects and the lil video on the side..good job boo boo πŸ˜† matches with the avi's Nish is using now πŸ˜†

and hello Nish how come you got the spiderman aka cameraman dancing πŸ˜†

and lovely post Nish, summed up what I kinda thought as well...Had loadsa fun with the randomness of us etc πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Become a Dialogue writer, Mute the volume of this scene and write your own Dialogues as "Why he is crying?" πŸ€”Just a Little RULE to be remembered' your Dialogue should be Funny ! Penned down or give words to your Naughty side! And the most Funny Dialogue will WIN a Signature of your Favourite Actor/Personality! Just write down your entries under this thread..πŸ˜ƒ

ok so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Priya: I want the answers to my questions 😊 21 questions. 😊

Rishi: *hand on head * shut up you never ending tape 😳..don't ask me questions....I'm not a teacher to help you out πŸ˜ƒ

Priya: ... I can do what I want
remember our SIR 😭 what about that? and the burnt toast? scrambled eggs? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Rishi: I dont know about that...😭😭😭 I went to be a hero and make all that food and because of you it all got burnt 😭 Now I'm going to cry myself a river 😭😭

Priya: can you swim? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Rishi: yes I can, not like you..someone who needs armbands and a life jacket even when your in 3 feet deep water now go away and let me do the funeral of the food that YOU made me waste 😭

Originally posted by: Nishtha

~* Name the Characters *~

Now you all can Name your friend whom you think has the Qualities of the following Characters!

not applicable πŸ˜†

Pop as many balloons as you can within the given time and post the score in this ThreadπŸ˜†

1555 πŸ˜†

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nish..nw u bow to Anshu...chal...πŸ˜†...

Wonderful bunch of siggies sushi...bravo job......

Haan lots to say..wll continue saying...he he....πŸ˜†
sweety_ursh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar you do really do fab job its my first day in bzz tht i say the first impression is the last impresion n the first impression is fabulousπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_ursh

wow yaar you do really do fab job its my first day in bzz tht i say the first impression is the last impresion n the first impression is fabulousπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—

awwwwwww...........thats so so sooooo sweet of you thanks a heap for liking my effort..but call this an irony..you have joined and our time has come to say adiue..nevertheless..you stay here a fun place to be in and you will make loads friends😳..All teh best and Welcome to the forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sushi

Wonderful post Nish!....πŸ˜ƒ

I dont watch this show..but my friends does...my nish does...and i feel so sad for her...but dont worry nish.. ul see ur andy again...this is the end....hopefully with a better co-star...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabhi mamta toh kabhi simar...both are 😳 not to forget...sangeeta!...🀒🀣 okie sory...πŸ˜†

this forum was always fun...ansh's funny topics...nish's and others aswell....even mine on simars plastic surgery...
🀣 im surely gonna miss all the funny posts here...it was fun being here!...

Congrats to the show for making it this far!..πŸ‘πŸ‘ remember the good time on the show and in the forum..not the bad!...πŸ˜ƒ

wow!...balloon game was fun!....πŸ˜† only scored 681....πŸ˜†
2nd attempt...scored 843...πŸ˜†

Thankooos sushi...my πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— NO WORDS..what you mean to me πŸ€—

Yeah..i know you never saw it..acah not even once kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watch it for Andy..as shhh...honestly it has nothing except him actuallyπŸ˜† Yeah I will see Andy again for sure but you know how difficult it is for me..not to have andypie around πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ thats life...as far as his co star are concerned hmm..no comments cheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but him and Snageeta Ghosh remember you r the one who first told me..did you know nish he was in Zameen se AAsman tak...i was like what...😲 not even heard of the name before..nd it used to come on my fav channel rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah..where is Miss Guest of honor for tonight..she made the forum a Laugh riot a place..which is like..madcap cprner of IF...those who even visited once stopped forever...nd few preferred to remain silent.

yeah..We had so fun on its 100th episode celebration...wish we could have somethng like this on its ending as well😭 nevertheless...i have you all beside me..what else i could ask forπŸ˜ƒ

oye...do something putri you are lagging behind in Ballooon game..pull up your Socks or thisBurger  footballer will beat us..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†