Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Prem is madly in love with Heer; i'm yet to understand his weird behaviour in front of heer, she is screaming crying for him and yet how he bear all those, he no longer have any feeling for her?

ESHA
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know what others have said but I think I know one reason. other is something to do with gaurav's mother

so the 1st reason is

prem is trying to get in straight RR. although RR is in jail, he will be out. & since RR is doing everything to get Junejas on the street, prem wants to get the family out of trouble & there is some plan he is executing but doesnt want heer to know about it for certain reasons
Harshitipremeer thumbnail
God knows or Prem knows lolzz
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess we have to wait and watch as the mystery unfolds Edited by kis desh Rocks! - 15 years ago
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushix

I dont think he is angry with Heer....wat we saw today was jelous Prem....he doesnt know Heer knows he is Prem...and he thinks why Heer is acting nice with Gaurav...making him tie that dori... Prem cant tolerate seeing Heer acting like what she did with someone..so he was angry jelous Prem...

And Heer is doing all this so Prem will tell her the truth..Heer wants Prem to confess...do you think she wud change in the room or tell Prem to tie if she thinks he's stil GS?..No!....

As for Prem not telling Heer...we are yet to know...

hey i agree wid khushi... prem was jus jealous tht how can she change in front of him wen hes gaurav to her.... god yesterdays epi was fantastic!!๐Ÿ‘ it was soo much fun to see a jealous prem once again๐Ÿ˜›
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wida

im sure there is a good reason why he is doing this!!

i think there is something with rishab and his sister

Maybe ... This can b possible.
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with khushi di... he is jealous... thinking that why wud heer let GS do such a thing...
princess8 thumbnail

what ever the reason is...yesterday jugni confirmed one thing is this love story is premeers and this love story remains forever as premeers...so i am happy and waiting to see heers teasing and prem jealousyyy..

sree