why why why why why why why !!!!!

Posted: 15 years ago
what's  wrong  with  prem  ???? why  he  is   so  angry  with  heer ???? 😭  i  m  so  confused .mujhe  asli  me  lagta   hai  his  grey  matter  of  brain  in  which  heer  was  in  is  damaged😭 ,why  is  he  torturing  heer  ????why  he  doesn't  want  her  anymore  ???? why  why  why  why  why  why  ????  somebody  give  solid  reason  plzzzzzzzzzz😭
Even i dont know even i want prem to tell tht y he is doing this

wht is the reason to which he have to torture heer
well, if my hindi serial viewing history had made me guess...then...

-there is someone in that household that he doesn't trust, (or something that Prem wants to find out) thats why he wants to continue acting a bit distant to Heer (and display that to someone in the house)

-he's mad at Heer for going out that day when he told her not to (yeah, but that would be weird)

-he's actually lost his memory and thinks he is Gaurav

-he thinks he is dying of a disease and doesn't want Heer to get too attached

-he's testing Heer to see if she recognizes him
prem  ,gadha  kahika, i  m  soo  angry  with  him ðŸ˜¡ ,i  m   going  to  hit   him  sooo  bad  with   my  danda  if  he  doesn't  give  solid  reason  for  this.&  heer  is  sooo brilliant  ,go  heer  ,go 😈
im sure there is a good reason why he is doing this!!
i think there is something with rishab and his sister
I dont think he is angry with Heer....wat we saw today was jelous Prem....he doesnt know Heer knows he is Prem...and he thinks why Heer is acting nice with Gaurav...making him tie that dori... Prem cant tolerate seeing Heer acting like what she did with someone..so he was angry jelous Prem...

And Heer is doing all this so Prem will tell her the truth..Heer wants Prem to confess...do you think she wud change in the room or tell Prem to tie if she thinks he's stil GS?..No!....

As for Prem not telling Heer...we are yet to know...

i think rishab told him .i was engaged wid heer.and i love heer and she love me.so he probz vex...
i guess der must b a reason behined it.. wil get to know it soon..
Well I dont know about the rest but about today he was angry at Heer coz he thought how can Heer change clothes in front of a stranger?
He could not bear Heer's such behaviour towards a stranger coz he still dont know that Heer knows he is Prem...And I was right when after seeing todayz SBS I said Heer is asking Prem to tie her back lace in order to make Prem speak the truth himself..its tit for tat..Heer trusts Prem but  want to know the reason of his behaviour and why he didnt even tell Heer!!
prem  better  have  the  most  solid  reason ,&  if  it  is related  to  the  guilt  of  sanjana  or  gaurav  sharma    or  rr  or  kiran  then  i  m  ready  with  my  danda 😡  !!!!