oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all-here goes the start to this week:

-Aadesh grabs the diary from Sneha and tells her one shouldn't read someone's diary. He then asks her to tell him about Sameer. Sneha tells Aadesh about Sameer-this entire segment is muted with music and as her telling him progresses she goes from smiling to tears. Aadesh comes and sits next to her and she cries on his shoulder and he puts his arm around her. (Eh!!!! And Urmi???)

-Aadesh walks into his room-takes out the little box holding the old photos and along with the diary he just took from Sneha goes outside and burns the old treasures. (A song is playing in the background-can't recollect which one-'tera mera rishta' I think.) Urmi and Kripa watch from a far as Aadesh is lost in his thoughts as he is doing this. Urmi tries to call out to him but Kripa stops her. Kripa then walks up to Aadesh and asks if she can know what he burned. He turns away and hesitates but tells her it was some old papers he no longer needs-both look towards each other and both have tears in their eyes (both talk to each other through their eyes/tears without actually saying anything). Kripa then walks back towards Urmi and takes her inside though she is wanting to talk to Aadesh about what he just did. Aadesh is standing by himself lost in his thoughts.

-Kripa and Urmi walk inside and Urmi asks about what Aadesh did. Kripa tells her that if they had stopped Aadesh from buring the diary/pictures he would've known that they too know his secret and would've been very hurt. Kripa goes on to tell Urmi that it's apparent Aadesh is trying to run away from Sneha (umm not really-just trying to move on if you ask me) and they will have to bring him to a point where he admits to Sneha himself what he feels (or felt in the past do you mean???). Urmi agrees and both are thoughtful of their next step with the Aadesh unites with Sneha mission.

-Sneha is in her room looking agitated-Neelam walks in just then and asks what is wrong. Sneha asks about Aadesh's whereabouts. Neelam isn't sure where he is but keeps asking Sneha what is wrong. Sneha doesn't say anything beyond making it apparent to Neelam that she isn't happy with Aadesh right now. Sneha rushes out of the room and a happy Neelam is looking forward to the drama that is about to unfold (or so she thinks).

-Sneha rushes down and asks Kripa about Aadesh's whereabouts. Kripa isn't sure but is concerned about Sneha's anger.

-Sneha comes into Aadesh's cabin and throws a file on his desk-she yells and asks him why he did what he did. Why he sent the Ahuja company file with the wrong tender quotation. This whole time Aadesh is trying to get a word in but doesn't manage. Sneha blasts Aadesh for his scheme as she thinks it is and says she cannot stand liars/cheaters and wants nothing to do with the project. She storms out leaving Aadesh looking on. (Seriously he could've just shut her up and told the truth then and there.)

-Urmi and Kripa are sitting at home wondering what the whole situation/drama is about and what must be going on. Kripa says they will only know when Aadesh and/or Sneha return home.

-Tarun meanwhile in another cabin is looking anxious and guilty for what he did-he realizes that Aadesh is going to be very angry if he comes to know about it. Tarun decides he should tell Aadesh before anyone else gets to tell Aadesh about the mistake first.

-Aadesh is in his cabin on the phone asking for Tarun and just then Tarun walks in. Before Tarun can get a word in Aadesh blasts him and asks if this is his doing. Tarun tries to explain but Aadesh cuts him off and asks to answer with a 'yes'/'no'. Tarun replies with a 'yes' and Aadesh yells at him for quite sometime. Tarun is shocked/startled as Aadesh is going yelling at Tarun in the presence of someone else (one of their staff it looks like). He then asks Tarun to leave his cabin and Tarun walks out.

-At home Sneha walks in upset-Kripa and Urmi notice and Urmi asks to talk to Sneha but Sneha says she doesn't have time and can't live in this house anymore. Kripa and Urmi are shocked.

Preview: Tarun is upset and yells at Neelam all the while taking blame for how he screwed up the tender issue. Aadesh on the other side tells Kripa he doesn't want to have anything to do with Tarun.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you so much for the update dear!πŸ€—

I will do my best to update tomorrow, it seems I can log onto to every computer in the house, except the one I normally use.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊